The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise surprise...

5 posters

Go down

Surprise surprise... Empty Surprise surprise...

Post by FevTyke Tue 3 Nov - 8:04:57

Chrissy Morgan getting booked and missing his welcome home party at Oakwell? Heartbreaking stuff. Still, quality finish for the first goal Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Surprise surprise... Empty Re: Surprise surprise...

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 3 Nov - 8:36:23

the blokes a cunt but so is stephen quinn and blackwell so they will get the stick morgan was getting from me instead
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 3 Nov - 8:52:07

Nightmare wrote:the blokes a cunt but so is stephen quinn and blackwell so they will get the stick morgan was getting from me instead

Can't stand the diving cheating Ginger twat.. Surprise surprise... Icon_evil
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 3 Nov - 9:01:00

the bastard was sniggering when Morgan only got a yellow card for his GBH on Iain Hume
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Tue 3 Nov - 9:14:46

I just can't stand any of them, I hope we give them a right good kicking when they come to Oakwell, it's all they deserve.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 4 Nov - 4:45:29

Nothing with give me greater pleasure than us absolutley toweling then....well maybe a night with numerous super models Laughing

Shame he won't be playing as he deserved all the stick he was going to get. I'll just have to vent my anger to the other 11 cnuts on the pitch.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 4 Nov - 4:49:24

Dale BFC wrote:Nothing with give me greater pleasure than us absolutley toweling then....well maybe a night with numerous super models Surprise surprise... Icon_lol

Shame he won't be playing as he deserved all the stick he was going to get. I'll just have to vent my anger to the other 11 cnuts on the pitch.

R+R

Don't be too hard on them Dale, there not having the best of times of late Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Wed 4 Nov - 4:49:49

FevTyke wrote:I just can't stand any of them, I hope we give them a right good kicking when they come to Oakwell, it's all they deserve.

Me too, within the laws of the game of course. No elbows flying accidentally on purpose into people's heads.

Although you were probably talking about the score, 8-0 dingles.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 4 Nov - 4:52:30

yorkie64red wrote:

Don't be too hard on them Dale, there not having the best of times of late Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin

Diddums Laughing You going to be watching us muller them for 90 minutes on sky?

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 4 Nov - 4:56:20

Dale BFC wrote:

Diddums Surprise surprise... Icon_lol You going to be watching us muller them for 90 minutes on sky?

R+R

As i work shifts i will be on afters next week so it will have to be radio Dee Daa but i will be recording it for when i get home and i can't beleave i'm saying this but i actually want you to do em, for one night only you understand, Surprise surprise... Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 4 Nov - 4:57:40

The Wednesday wrote:

Me too, within the laws of the game of course. No elbows flying accidentally on purpose into people's heads.

Although you were probably talking about the score, 8-0 dingles.

I was talking about the score, yeah, although there would be a certain amount of humour in Big Dave Moore using his, ahem, strength to welcome a few of them back to Oakwell. As you say though, within the laws of the game Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 4 Nov - 5:00:45

Haha, that i do Yorkie lad. TBF non of us like each other (team wise) but we all seem man enough to respect other fans views and the efforts of their teams on here.

Id like all the Yorkshire teams in this league to finish JUST above relegation season after season...something like this.

Donny
Sheff U
Sheff wed
----------
Forest (cnuts)
Ipswich (miles away)
Plymouth (miles away)

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 4 Nov - 5:01:29

Its the lad Dickinson we have to worry about the lads a nutter we could end up with 10 men
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 4 Nov - 5:04:19

Nightmare wrote:Its the lad Dickinson we have to worry about the lads a nutter we could end up with 10 men

Haha, he loves it here and he gives it all which is more than we can say for past left backs (Heckingbottom, Eckersley, Kozluk?)

Posh were coming down his wing time after time and he did a decent job (could have prevented more crosses though) but to be fair there was no left winger to protect him. This was spotted by Robbins and he threw on Gray to protect him.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 4 Nov - 5:07:46

Dale BFC wrote:Haha, that i do Yorkie lad. TBF non of us like each other (team wise) but we all seem man enough to respect other fans views and the efforts of their teams on here.

Id like all the Yorkshire teams in this league to finish JUST above relegation season after season...something like this.

Donny ( I Love em really ) Surprise surprise... Icon_flower
Sheff U
Sheff wed
----------
Forest (cnuts)
Ipswich (miles away)
Plymouth (miles away)

R+R

Well at least were above the Grunters Surprise surprise... Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 4 Nov - 5:12:49

Dale BFC wrote:

Haha, he loves it here and he gives it all which is more than we can say for past left backs (Heckingbottom, Eckersley, Kozluk?)

Posh were coming down his wing time after time and he did a decent job (could have prevented more crosses though) but to be fair there was no left winger to protect him. This was spotted by Robbins and he threw on Gray to protect him.

R+R

going back to that game and the full backs did you see that black lad up against Shotton beating him for pace then shotton thought eye eye i'm dropping a bit deeper here to make him have to run at me then al nick it off him . and that he did also he told the other 3 defenders and then moved up a few times and got him off side twice pure class the lads going to be a fantastic player
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 4 Nov - 7:05:37

Nightmare wrote:

going back to that game and the full backs did you see that black lad up against Shotton beating him for pace then shotton thought eye eye i'm dropping a bit deeper here to make him have to run at me then al nick it off him . and that he did also he told the other 3 defenders and then moved up a few times and got him off side twice pure class the lads going to be a fantastic player

Spot on Nightmare, he will be prem class. TBF i didn't see that, i saw him nick it off him time after time but i was stood to the left of the nets so i saw the left side with Dicko in more detail. Very, Very good loan signings from Robbins.....my only worry is that if Dicko and Shotton go back as well as Doyle we may be in a bit of sh1t.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down