The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game with Sheff Utd..

+3
The Wednesday
FevTyke
RedNinja
7 posters

Go down

Game with Sheff Utd.. Empty Game with Sheff Utd..

Post by RedNinja Fri 6 Nov - 5:07:10

The point of it being on Sky Sports and on monday is completely destroyed seeing as Morgan now misses the game, in my opinion it should be moved back to saturday.
They only had it on Sky Sports to see any possible hatred between Hume and Morgan in the first place. Rolling Eyes
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Game with Sheff Utd.. Empty Re: Game with Sheff Utd..

Post by FevTyke Fri 6 Nov - 5:23:17

Too right fella, I don't mind derby games under the floodlights, but nothing tops Saturday afternoon Yorkshire derbies Cool
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Fri 6 Nov - 5:25:27

I'm glad it's on monday so I can watch it :afro:
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 10 Nov - 6:23:28

The Wednesday wrote:I'm glad it's on monday so I can watch it :afro:

Babysitting until 8:00 then try to get to the pub, otherwise I'll be searching for a stream somewhere. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 6:26:43

pop down to mine if you want hoola i have got sky
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 6:33:17

And Bri and Vicky are welcome plenty beer in fridge
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 10 Nov - 6:44:17

pkt_drfc wrote:pop down to mine if you want hoola i have got sky

PM me the address Pete and I'll pop down after 8, bringing some ale. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 10 Nov - 9:40:16

hoolahoop wrote:

PM me the address Pete and I'll pop down after 8, bringing some ale. Very Happy

Cheers Pete, that was a good night, good result and a laugh looking at the empty stands in the Blades end!!!.........Premiership they're havin' a larf aren't they ?
Well played Dingles but the opposition were poorer than poor, if I was a Blades fan (thank god I'm not!)..........I would be worried about relegation let alone promotion. There was no bite, skill or fook all that 's needed to be a successful team. Hoofball of the highest level!
Incidentally what was Blackwell playing at with Kilgallon theb lad was obviously injured and he made him play for nearly 7 minutes before half-time, if I was a Blade I would be seething.
The 2 penalties were 'stonewall' and the second was especially stupid. A game thrown away by the Dingles as the Deedars were there to be taken apart tonight.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 10 Nov - 9:51:34

hoolahoop wrote:

Cheers Pete, that was a good night, good result and a laugh looking at the empty stands in the Blades end!!!.........Premiership they're havin' a larf aren't they ?
Well played Dingles but the opposition were poorer than poor, if I was a Blades fan (thank god I'm not!)..........I would be worried about relegation let alone promotion. There was no bite, skill or fook all that 's needed to be a successful team. Hoofball of the highest level!
Incidentally what was Blackwell playing at with Kilgallon theb lad was obviously injured and he made him play for nearly 7 minutes before half-time, if I was a Blade I would be seething.
The 2 penalties were 'stonewall' and the second was especially stupid. A game thrown away by the Dingles as the Deedars were there to be taken apart tonight.

I'll come for my beers now if thats ok, just got back from work Game with Sheff Utd.. Icon_biggrin thats if Hoolas left any. Game with Sheff Utd.. Drunken_smilie
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 9:57:15

Steve thats ok no problem at all and bri,Vic,and Steve you are welcome anytime if you want beers Bri why not Steve has nicked some off me tonight anytime there is a game on its an excuse for a get together and always plenty beer in my fridge which Steve can vouch for i even give you a parting gift Which again Steve can vouch for

Last edited by pkt_drfc on Tue 10 Nov - 10:07:38; edited 1 time in total
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 10 Nov - 9:59:39

pkt_drfc wrote:Steve thats ok no problem at all and bri,Vic,and Steve you are welcome anytime if you want beers Bri why not Steve has nicked some off me tonight anytime there is a game on its an excuse for a get together and always plenty beer in my frisge which Steve can vouch for i even give you a parting gift Which again Steve can vouch for

Only Joking Pete, i am intrigued what this gift is Game with Sheff Utd.. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 10:07:06

Dam just noticed my spelling mistake cheaper then going t pub at my place free beer
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 10 Nov - 10:09:13

pkt_drfc wrote:Dam just noticed my spelling mistake cheaper then going t pub at my place free beer

Look forward to next time Pete, at least its walking distance.. Game with Sheff Utd.. Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 10 Nov - 10:12:33

yorkie64red wrote:

Only Joking Pete, i am intrigued what this gift is Game with Sheff Utd.. Icon_biggrin

Don't even go there, it was a good night laughing at blades that's all. Btw the gift is to be reciprecated with my 'John's' part exchange. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Tue 10 Nov - 10:13:09

Thanks for invite Pete, Bri was at work and I was slumped on sofa watching, didn't see your post until just before 2nd half Sad My little jaunt across Irish Sea and work today have left me knackered Sad

Thought Barnsley threw it away through silly tackles, they could have and should have won that, but then where have we heard that before? Rolling Eyes
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down