The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.O Hoola

+3
yorkie64red
keepmoatman
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

F.A.O Hoola Empty F.A.O Hoola

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 4:20:48

As my car is Now F**ked have you got any good deals going on at your place i am looking at the cheap tax cars seen 1 my mate has got Ford Fiesta 1.4 Tdci Zetec and his tax is £20 for 12 Months
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

F.A.O Hoola Empty Re: F.A.O Hoola

Post by keepmoatman Tue 8 Nov - 6:09:04

interested to no where hoolas place is ?
as long as its not ball acre might take a look round study
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Nov - 6:10:00

keepmoatman wrote:interested to no where hoolas place is ?
as long as its not ball acre might take a look round study

Wheatley hall road...Toyota dealership...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 8 Nov - 7:42:09

yorkie64red wrote:

Wheatley hall road...Toyota dealership...

Brakes Break

..Think about it Rolling Eyes
I know......... stereotype............ little things not forgotton, but thats not to say I won't pop in and see him when my mobility scooter dies Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Nov - 8:35:19

There's nowt wrong with Toyotas you lot, I suggest you take a look at the reliability and recall ratios..........you've guessed it they are the best.
Btw the most highly rated cars in the world by their owners are Lexus and yes.......you've guessed it they are made by Toyota.
Hype that's all it was , strange that most of that crap followed the press release that the Toyota Group had become the biggest manufacturers in the USA and the world. There have been no cases of litigation in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America and strangely enough all reported cases taken to court in the USA have collapsed like a house of cards or our defense Wink
We do a great line in motability scooters and cars and a fantastic discount for any forum users who want to talk to me.
Incidentally this crap has cost me probably some £15,000 in lost earnings over the last couple of years , hence I'm not apologising for being somewhat ''precious'' about the affair. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 8:38:16

Don't think that answers my OP Hoola. By the way i am being serious i am not joking.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Nov - 8:50:56

Pete, why don't you come down and look at our trade section one day. I'm mates with the guy in charge, you know where I am .
Has the pug finally died ? Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 8:53:26

Yep been looking at Bristol Street motors at the car mentioned in the OP because you don't have to start paying till October next year at 14.9% APR as i do not have any cash at the moment
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Nov - 9:14:37

Wrong place, wrong APR...........consider my offer further . We trade these cars to Bristol Street for them to mark up and sell to you at a high APR. Are you mad ? scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 9:19:53

hoolahoop wrote:Wrong place, wrong APR...........consider my offer further . We trade these cars to Bristol Street for them to mark up and sell to you at a high APR. Are you mad ? scratch

Don't know nothing about it Hoola i am used to old bangers looking for a cheap tax car just liked the look of the 5 door fiesta think they have got a 09 plate for £8000 something like that Oh and has to be Diesel as well
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Nov - 9:34:32

pkt_drfc wrote:

Don't know nothing about it Hoola i am used to old bangers looking for a cheap tax car just liked the look of the 5 door fiesta think they have got a 09 plate for £8000 something like that Oh and has to be Diesel as well

Right I'm on the case Pete Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 9:37:38

Cheers i will leave it with you to see how good you can do you never know i might even get my mum to get one as well but she is looking at an Automatic she is sick of a Manual me i prefer Manual though . Only just looking at the moment though

Last edited by pkt_drfc on Tue 8 Nov - 9:41:20; edited 1 time in total
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Nov - 9:40:06

pkt_drfc wrote:Cheers i will leave it with you to see how good you can do you never know i might even get my mum to get one as well but she is looking at an Automatic she is sick of a Manuel me i prefer Manuel though . Only just looking at the moment though

True best keep a safe distance from Spanish cars. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 9:43:35

Edited noticed i spelt it wrong anyway Hoola let me know how you get on yiu can PM me if you like when you find out cheers Hoola
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Nov - 9:54:21

pkt_drfc wrote:Edited noticed i spelt it wrong anyway Hoola let me know how you get on yiu can PM me if you like when you find out cheers Hoola

Yep we don't want Dagos round Southend now do we, I'll have a chat tomorrow. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 8 Nov - 17:45:43

Used to have a Toyota Camry the old E reg square shaped one, 2 litre auto bought it when it was about 15 months old from a toyota dealer just outside Croydon Brilliant bit of kit had it for about 5 years never let me down, and never cost anything to get through the mot
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Tue 8 Nov - 20:21:34

Could do with a 'nearly new' Toyota myself. Looking at something a bit sporty this time - my old Toyota has done fine service, but would like something a bit different - any suggestions? I got my last from Wheatley Toyota - assisted by Greg - that ain't you is it Hoola?

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 8 Nov - 20:23:38

Nope Hoola name is Steve but yea he could end up getting some good commission from us . cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 8 Nov - 21:29:35

Have you looked at "The Car people" www.thecarpeople.co.uk They have some great price cars and do some good deals. I paid just 6K for a Dodge Avenger 57 plate ( back in February ), 12k miles diesel 2 ltr, hell of a car for the money, 60 mile/gallon, insurance less than 200 qand tax 125. You can insert own search criteria on web.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Nov - 5:08:07

Irish Contingent wrote:Have you looked at "The Car people" www.thecarpeople.co.uk They have some great price cars and do some good deals. I paid just 6K for a Dodge Avenger 57 plate ( back in February ), 12k miles diesel 2 ltr, hell of a car for the money, 60 mile/gallon, insurance less than 200 qand tax 125. You can insert own search criteria on web.

Gee thanks Irish. Sad Sad I don't need the money to pour into the Rovers. Rolling Eyes
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 9 Nov - 8:03:35

Just think if most of us do buy cars from Hoola commission can go towards his retirement fund. Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Nov - 9:21:03

pkt_drfc wrote:Just think if most of us do buy cars from Hoola commission can go towards his retirement fund. Laughing

Cheeky bugger, joking apart I can't wait for that to come. I had a look today, what exactly are your requirements good sir ? i.e. Price, Type, 3/5 door , method of payment, age , colour, mileage just for starters.
For example could it be the silver Corolla 2.0 dsl. 5dr. with fsh from a main dealer (us) on a 56 plate with 69k on it in immaculate condition ? Or would it be something , younger, supposedly cooler that breaks down every few weeks ? Wink
Answers please on a postcard to :- 'You can trust me , you have my word as a used car salesman' Hoola. Basketball Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Nov - 9:24:07

hoolahoop wrote:

Cheeky bugger, joking apart I can't wait for that to come. I had a look today, what exactly are your requirements good sir ? i.e. Price, Type, 3/5 door , method of payment, age , colour, mileage just for starters.
For example could it be the silver Corolla 2.0 dsl. 5dr. with fsh from a main dealer (us) on a 56 plate with 69k on it in immaculate condition ? Or would it be something , younger, supposedly cooler that breaks down every few weeks ? Wink
Answers please on a postcard to :- 'You can trust me , you have my word as a used car salesman' Hoola. Basketball Cool

Incidentally anyone else interested in a new/used Toyota or quality non-franchise car at heavily reduced prices can contact me by PM.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 9 Nov - 9:37:47

hoolahoop wrote:

What it like on fuel that them Fiesta do 70 miles to the gallon oh and what price is that .
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Nov - 20:43:41

£5000 to you but should be £5495, mpg in the high 50's if driven properly. Wink
You really need to pop down and see what you really want, it's like a sweet shop for car lovers like you .........oh and we have the odd Pug or two should you be interested. lol!

Why don't you check the cars out on the Pentagon Toyota website ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next