The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Ticket Info

+3
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
yorkie64red
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forest Ticket Info - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Ticket Info

Post by yorkie64red Mon 23 Nov - 19:46:26

hoolahoop wrote:

It's a shite'ole anyway, the Scabs hardly invite away fans to their ground do they ? One of my least loved 'away' days but still doing it, must remember to wear my piss repelling clobber for this one!!

I Know but the look on there faces when Billy starts banging them in will be something special, Pity we won't get to see Matty Mills there won't it Forest Ticket Info - Page 2 Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 24 Nov - 7:48:31

Ah but they are the mighty trees aren't they ? Why would they be terrified of Big Bad Biily and Deano , however they............should be!! Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 20:09:30

Over 900 now sold out of an allocation of 1054, probably sell out today and be pay on the day if they release anymore.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 24 Nov - 20:40:51

It will be a great game, always a good match against Forest, and we usually come away with something. Shame I can't go but I will be listening on player if it isn't on Dee Dah. If radio Sheff cover it what's the betting that Paul Walker pinches it to do commentary, not far from home and the best team to watch, you can always tell who's the boss!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 6:08:41

yorkie64red wrote:Over 900 now sold out of an allocation of 1054, probably sell out today and be pay on the day if they release anymore.

I'm sure we had nigh on 1700 attending this match last year or am I imagining it?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 6:46:02

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm sure we had nigh on 1700 attending this match last year or am I imagining it?

Just checked we took 2204 to the scabs on Boxing Day, those sales aren't looking very good at c. 1000! Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 25 Nov - 6:57:51

C'est la vie! There are a lot of folks struggling this year.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 7:14:30

East Yorks Rover wrote:C'est la vie! There are a lot of folks struggling this year.

The statistics don't reflect that unless half our supporters have suddenly been made redundant as this is a 50% decrease in sales. Don't get it, however I know there are many tightening their belts for very good reasons.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 25 Nov - 7:28:12

You don't have to be out of work for things to be tight for money Hoola, I couldn't afford the ST even when I was working this year, I am not surprised about the lack of numbers. S.Yorks. has never been the most affluent of areas, and it is always those folks who suffer most in any downturn first, the first thing to go in those circumstances are the extras, and football matches are one of those things.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 8:39:19

East Yorks Rover wrote:You don't have to be out of work for things to be tight for money Hoola, I couldn't afford the ST even when I was working this year, I am not surprised about the lack of numbers. S.Yorks. has never been the most affluent of areas, and it is always those folks who suffer most in any downturn first, the first thing to go in those circumstances are the extras, and football matches are one of those things.

I know I wasn't being blase about it but it does appear that the tills in Donny are ringing away. Folk aren't moving house, buying cars unless heavily subsidised and in alot of cases aren't paying back mortgages at the same high interest rates. Coupled with the fact that they are holidaying less abroad , drinking at home and eating out less it does beg the question that in many cases 'disposable' income is not coming the way of football. Folk are walking about with the most upto date electronic gadgets i.e. mobiles, laptops, notebooks etc instead of persuing more traditional and cheaper persuits.........this does not include football in it's present state. It's simply becoming less attractive as a family day out ; pressed into ageing facilities paying through the nose for poor food and drink in the most inhospitable places in the main. Added to that they are herded like animals into cramped seating areas and told to sit down by over zealous stewards and Police at every turn!
I appreciate that some like you are in a very different position from many of those who would put up with this treatment but quite simply cannot afford to, I know I'm on the borderline too.
Don't forget that there were 1000's who made the trek and the w/end trip all the way to St.James' Park to drink themselves senseless as they will to Blackpool and did to Torquay (Plymouth away)........they found the money for that trip but not for one within an hour or so of Donny.
Interested in your thoughts......................
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 25 Nov - 11:42:42

I suppose it is like me for the Derby game, you pick and choose the most attractive one for you when you have to limit what you do. That is a good one for me because I have a present that I can use to pay for it and some friends who want to be involved with us on the day. That might be the only other away game I go to for a while depending on how my circumstances change or not as the case may be. These are the ways that people are working now. Most people chose the Newcastle one, others will combine a family holiday weekend away with Blackpool or Plymouth and probably not have another holiday away. It depends if you have little kids etc. Too many variables to work out exactly why, but the one common factor is belt tightening when the going is rough.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 26 Nov - 22:40:49

Kick Off 15:00
Ticket Sales 1352

Looks like they must have got extra tickets, the initial allocation of 1054 has sold out.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 26 Nov - 23:19:48

good.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 27 Nov - 7:06:02

yorkie64red wrote:Kick Off 15:00
Ticket Sales 1352

Looks like they must have got extra tickets, the initial allocation of 1054 has sold out.

Does this include the 'family' tickets that are not being purchased through the TO do you know ? Apparently , according to a friend , these are not directly available through our TO.
If they are not included in the total this could explain the missing 100's perhaps ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 27 Nov - 8:14:14

I wish we where playing them agian

YOUR DADS A SCAB AND SO ARE YOU

WE ALL HATE SCAB SCUM, WE ALL HATE SCAB SCUM

WHERE WERE YOU IN 82

Nowt like a bit of pure hatred
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 27 Nov - 8:40:37

NIGHTMARE wrote:I wish we where playing them agian

WHERE WERE YOU IN 82

Nowt like a bit of pure hatred

Know how you feel and yes this and other chants will be directed at the Scabs for you nightmare.........I'll make sure I do one with you in mind.ok? Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 27 Nov - 20:28:33

Well according to the Official site the mixed family end has sold out.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2