The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We'll never be mastered.......

4 posters

Go down

We'll never be mastered....... Empty We'll never be mastered.......

Post by NorthRed Sun 20 Nov - 20:05:53

By you Pikey bastards.......

Can we play you every week???

Enough said lol!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

We'll never be mastered....... Empty Re: We'll never be mastered.......

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Nov - 20:19:32

Well you will have the chance very soon....lets hope we are at least up for the fight on our home ground..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 20 Nov - 20:22:23

I'll enjoy it while i can!!
If you beat us like we beat you yesterday i will take my hat off to your performance unlike a few of you lot who say we only won cos you were bad!!
Straight from the Sheffield Wednesday excuse book that!!
Not good! Credit where its due eh?
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Nov - 20:26:34

NorthRed wrote:I'll enjoy it while i can!!
If you beat us like we beat you yesterday i will take my hat off to your performance unlike a few of you lot who say we only won cos you were bad!!
Straight from the Sheffield Wednesday excuse book that!!
Not good! Credit where its due eh?

You were the better side yesterday no body can say otherwise....i think what people are probably trying to say is that we don't play like that every week...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 20 Nov - 20:37:16

Well like i said in another post, i hope you stay up and we get as many Yorkshire teams in this division as possible!! It would be a very interesting season then!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Nov - 5:22:05

NorthRed wrote:Well like i said in another post, i hope you stay up and we get as many Yorkshire teams in this division as possible!! It would be a very interesting season then!

NR you are missing the point, your side played well and Rovers supporters are NEVER slow to applaud a good win from our opposition. Quite simply fella there was only one team on that pitch yesterday, one team that could pass a ball, one team that could be bothered to tackle, one team that had any passion, one team that had a strategy, one team that had it's players knowing which positions they were playing in..........................get the picture.

That's fact not being ungracious, please don't measure your quality against the pile of shite that played you yesterday otherwise you will totally mislead yourselves. I'm only shocked you couldn't see what we all see from about 5-10 minutes into the game with or without bias rather than fishing for compliments. Shocked Shocked Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 21 Nov - 5:26:57

hoolahoop wrote:

NR you are missing the point, your side played well and Rovers supporters are NEVER slow to applaud a good win from our opposition. Quite simply fella there was only one team on that pitch yesterday, one team that could pass a ball, one team that could be bothered to tackle, one team that had any passion, one team that had a strategy, one team that had it's players knowing which positions they were playing in..........................get the picture.

That's fact not being ungracious, please don't measure your quality against the pile of shite that played you yesterday otherwise you will totally mislead yourselves. I'm only shocked you couldn't see what we all see from about 5-10 minutes into the game with or without bias rather than fishing for compliments. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah we saw Jacob Butterfield pulling the strings in the middle of the park and Perkins stopping your boys playing
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Nov - 5:49:46

NIGHTMARE wrote:

Yeah we saw Jacob Butterfield pulling the strings in the middle of the park and Perkins stopping your boys playing

Of course you did NIGHTMARE with apparent impunity, I bet you wished you could have that level of commitment (or lack of ) against you every week. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Nov - 5:53:08

hoolahoop wrote:

Of course you did NIGHTMARE with apparent impunity, I bet you wished you could have that level of commitment (or lack of ) against you every week. Wink

I know, i wonder what Nighty has been complaining about every week... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 21 Nov - 6:21:13

But nowhere (earlier) was you saying we played well, it was all about how bad you played. I'm not thick i know we will play against better teams, we have already but we still had to pass the ball, score the goals etc..... You did'nt do that bit for us!! Fair play you were bad but you caught us on one of our good days too. I'm not fishing for compliments, just a bit of credit for finishing the game off.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum