The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November

3 posters

Go down

V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November Empty V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November

Post by Shem_Swfc Thu 12 Nov - 7:10:15

Expecting us to pull of a win here, Brazil team looks pretty poor. No Ronaldiniho, or Ronaldo as it has been for a long time, but they just don't look as classier as they did 4 or 5 years ago.

Without Beckham thanks to L.A Galaxy making the Play-offs, i can see Aaron Lennon starting.

Green
Johnson Terry Upson Cole
Lennon Lampard Barry Milner
Bent/Heskey Rooney

England 3-1 Brazil
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November Empty Re: V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November

Post by The Wednesday Fri 13 Nov - 0:56:41

Aren't Johnson, Cole and Lampard injured?

I'd go for:

--------------------------Green-------------------------
Wes Brown (if in squad)--Terry--Upson--Bridge
Lennon----Barry----Carrick----Young (if in squad)
---------------------Rooney----Bent--------------------

I'm not confident about a win, so i'll go for a 1-1 draw.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November Empty Re: V Brazil Friendly, Saturday 14 November

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 13 Nov - 4:20:39

I didn't know Wednesday lol, pretty solid team you have picked, although i aint very keen on Bridge or Carrick..
Goalkeepers: Ben Foster (Manchester United), Robert Green (West Ham), Joe Hart (Manchester City)

Defenders: Wayne Bridge (Manchester City), Wes Brown (Manchester United), Gary Cahill (Bolton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Joleon Lescott (Manchester City), John Terry (Chelsea), Matthew Upson (West Ham), Stephen Warnock (Aston Villa)

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), David Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Huddlestone, Jermaine Jenas (both Tottenham), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Aston Villa), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Aston Villa)

Forwards:Darren Bent (Sunderland), Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe (both Tottenham), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 13 Nov - 4:21:24

No Beckham in that previous squad sorry Laughing
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 15 Nov - 3:02:39

Foster Brown, Bridge, Barry, Upson, Lescott, Wright-Phillips, Jenas, Bent, Rooney, Milner.
Subs: Green, Cahill, Warnock, Huddlestone, Crouch, Defoe, Young, Hart.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sun 15 Nov - 3:07:23

Is that the proper team Nightmare??

Because it seems the best option to me Smile
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Mon 16 Nov - 1:13:08

Milner was fantastic yesterday. Deserves to be in the starting line-up in South Africa, he is that good IMO.

Wayne Bridge also had a very good game.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 16 Nov - 7:34:04

Worst display in a long while.

It looks like nobody could be arsed to chase the ball, and i turned it off after Lucio smacked the post.

None of that team apart from a few should be on the plane. Wes Brown and SWP aint international quality.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Tue 17 Nov - 1:26:29

I didn't think the team performance was that bad was that bad.

I agree SWP was poor, as he has been in every England game he's played recently.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down