The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilson Leaves

+3
yorkie64red
the vicar
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Go down

Wilson Leaves Empty Wilson Leaves

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 1 Feb - 1:01:25

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Wilson Leaves Empty Re: Wilson Leaves

Post by the vicar Wed 1 Feb - 2:29:44

good move gets wages of our hands what JR wants

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 1 Feb - 3:40:32

Yep good luck to the lad..hopefully things will work out for him..always thought he was a steady pair of hands that didn't deserve the flack that was thrown his way.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 1 Feb - 3:42:43

yorkie64red wrote:Yep good luck to the lad..hopefully things will work out for him..always thought he was a steady pair of hands that didn't deserve the flack that was thrown his way.

Did not know he used his Hands much thought he played with his feet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 1 Feb - 4:47:49

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 1 Feb - 4:51:23

pkt_drfc wrote:Thay was quick signs for Oxford.

http://www.oufc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10342~2594786,00.html

Yep it said he was talking to aother club...nice part of the world...should do well there..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 1 Feb - 4:56:29

pkt_drfc wrote:

Did not know he used his Hands much thought he played with his feet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ah thats why we keep getting soft penaltys given against us Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 1 Feb - 6:27:47

Always liked Willo both as a person and a player. The stick he got at the Keepmoat was mostly unwarranted and totally unnecessary.
Frankly I'm surprised he stayed on as long as he did with all that shite..........best of luck Willo and I'm sure the fans at Oxford will give you the respect your commitment deserves unlike our lot. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Fri 3 Feb - 1:05:33

Good luck to Mark Wilson at new club Oxford & maybe he come back into Donny as coach in future who know
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 3 Feb - 8:50:07

Askern Rovers wrote:Good luck to Mark Wilson at new club Oxford & maybe he come back into Donny as coach in future who know

I certainly hope so Askern , a great ambassador for our club unlike a good few of our supporters who belittled and bood him to ridiculous extremes.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 3 Feb - 8:58:11

Trouble is he didn't make a meal out of doing things

Good, solid, usaually there if needed, nothing flash like taking on 12 players and then going back round a couple of them for good measure and hammering into the top left, now unless you do that you are not a good player well according to some on the vsc Smile

Cheers Willo youre a good lad
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Sat 4 Feb - 0:35:34

hoolahoop wrote:

I certainly hope so Askern , a great ambassador for our club unlike a good few of our supporters who belittled and bood him to ridiculous extremes.

I did read vsc forum for long time but I not vsc member or never post there. Fans always moan about what awful player Mark Wilson is but not only Mark Wilson & fans always moan about everything at club & other things!
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 4 Feb - 6:25:55

Askern Rovers wrote:

I did read vsc forum for long time but I not vsc member or never post there. Fans always moan about what awful player Mark Wilson is but not only Mark Wilson & fans always moan about everything at club & other things!

You stick with us then Askern. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyVercetti Sat 4 Feb - 6:51:43

Although he sounded like a decent guy, he was an awful footballer in my opinion. I think he's probably found his level at L2 so good luck to him and I can't fault him for lack of effort at DRFC.
TommyVercetti
TommyVercetti
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down