The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading next up..

+4
Dagenham Rover
SPROTYROVER
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
8 posters

Go down

Reading next up.. Empty Reading next up..

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 2:35:28

Moving quickly on..what are peoples thoughts on saturdays game..can we get the win that we so desperately need...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Reading next up.. Empty Re: Reading next up..

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 2 Feb - 2:36:52

I can feel a WIN feeling confident for this game. By the way you have PM
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 2:40:55

pkt_drfc wrote:I can feel a WIN feeling confident for this game. By the way you have PM

Nowts come through...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 2 Feb - 2:43:47

I sent it half hour ago
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SPROTYROVER Thu 2 Feb - 4:27:21

yorkie64red wrote:

Nowts come through...

We will be alright providing we keep a wary eye on 'The Fondler' he strokes the defenders buttocks and then slips it into the back of the net Shocked

SPROTYROVER
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 2 Feb - 4:52:36

yorkie64red wrote:

Nowts come through...

Nowt through to me........well you might have included me Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 2 Feb - 5:00:29

Only saying about he was up early for being on nights
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 2 Feb - 5:16:19

Going for a narrow win on Satdi and will be there. If we press hard and keep our heads , then I'm sure we can pick up the points.
Ok I know Reading are our 'bogey' team but it's time to put that right..........but the supporters have to be 100% behind the team like never before.
It's irrelevant whether you agree with what's happened over the last 3/4 months we have a team to support.
RTWD.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 5:26:58

I would be happy with a point although points ain't what we need right now..just can't see who is going to score the goals...but we can hope..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 2 Feb - 5:35:20

yorkie64red wrote:I would be happy with a point although points ain't what we need right now..just can't see who is going to score the goals...but we can hope..

There are plenty of players capable of scoring goals and we will get them. Remember Hayts, Diouf, Copps, Bennett and the new fellas . Woodsy sounded as though he was really up for it last night too.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 5:46:12

hoolahoop wrote:

There are plenty of players capable of scoring goals and we will get them. Remember Hayts, Diouf, Copps, Bennett and the new fellas . Woodsy sounded as though he was really up for it last night too.

If they were that prolific though we wouldn't be in the position we now find ourselves...it has always been a problem for Rovers when it comes to getting goals..and in anycase..Copps is out and we don't even know if Diouf will be with us...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyVercetti Thu 2 Feb - 6:06:26

We never ever get anything off Reading. Hopefully we can change that and maintain our recent strong home record. Reading are a good team though, could be a tricky fixture.
TommyVercetti
TommyVercetti
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 2 Feb - 6:11:08

yorkie64red wrote:

If they were that prolific though we wouldn't be in the position we now find ourselves...it has always been a problem for Rovers when it comes to getting goals..and in anycase..Copps is out and we don't even know if Diouf will be with us...

Your a right grumpy get
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 6:43:14

pkt_drfc wrote:

Your a right grumpy get

I think of it more as Realistic.... Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 2 Feb - 6:44:20

Bloody hell POSITVE WAVES you always used to tell me
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 2 Feb - 7:41:43

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell POSITVE WAVES you always used to tell me

What he says and what he feels is contradictory. Come on Yorkie let's get behind the team and there are enough players who can and have scored goals in the past..........stay strong. Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 12:14:35

hoolahoop wrote:

What he says and what he feels is contradictory. Come on Yorkie let's get behind the team and there are enough players who can and have scored goals in the past..........stay strong. Shocked

I am behind the team...that doesen't mean i am blind to the fact we are going to find it difficult to get goals..why all of a sudden people expect these players to be able to turn into goal machines is beyond me..if they are capable of that then why are we in the position we now find ourselves..they haven't been doing it thus far..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Feb - 12:31:41

If the tempratures keep plummeting i could see the game been postponed..the sheets they put down work to - 5 i understand and its given it to get colder then that...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 3 Feb - 3:42:14

Tony Bates will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers welcome Reading to the Keepmoat stadium on Saturday.

The Staffordshire official has taken charge of 24 games so far this season, showing 65 yellow cards and he is yet to show a red.

Last season he took charge of 40 games, showing 100 yellow cards and 4 reds.

His last game in charge of Doncaster was last season when they drew 2-2 at Sheffield United in a game where he sent off Dennis Souza for Doncaster.

Bates was in charge of Reading on the opening day of the season when they drew 2-2 at home against Millwall.

Referee: Tony Bates (Staffordshire)
Assistants: John Brooks & Declan Ford
Fourth official: Ross Joyce

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=271425#ixzz1lFA66Zxw
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 3 Feb - 9:31:44

yorkie64red wrote:If the tempratures keep plummeting i could see the game been postponed..the sheets they put down work to - 5 i understand and its given it to get colder then that...

JR said in the FP this week that extra covers have been borrowed from the Racecourse and that we should be ok ..........better get dressed up warm if it's on. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 3 Feb - 9:38:29

yorkie64red wrote:Tony Bates will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers welcome Reading to the Keepmoat stadium on Saturday.

The Staffordshire official has taken charge of 24 games so far this season, showing 65 yellow cards and he is yet to show a red.

Last season he took charge of 40 games, showing 100 yellow cards and 4 reds.

His last game in charge of Doncaster was last season when they drew 2-2 at Sheffield United in a game where he sent off Dennis Souza for Doncaster.

Bates was in charge of Reading on the opening day of the season when they drew 2-2 at home against Millwall.

Referee: Tony Bates (Staffordshire)
Assistants: John Brooks & Declan Ford
Fourth official: Ross Joyce

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=271425#ixzz1lFA66Zxw

Jesus he was the twerp who gave 7 mins of injury time and allowed a player who shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the equaliser

Doomed Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Sat 4 Feb - 6:49:56

2- 1 rovers diouf and a 35 yarder from oster Laughing
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down