The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks

3 posters

Go down

Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks Empty Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks

Post by MattyDRFC Sat 3 Mar - 2:19:30

Hey folks long time since I posted on here anyway just to let you know I've started recording live shows and podcast for a brand new rovers show every Friday and Monday here's a link of this Mornings episode of Rovers Pre Match talk with Matty Banks 1st of many episodes.Let me know what you all think? http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/show/doncaster_rovers_pre_match_preview_show

The next show will be Monday night we will have a recap of this weekends game against Brighton and preview of the Nottingham Forest game.
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks Empty Re: Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks

Post by yorkie64red Sat 3 Mar - 9:12:40

Maybe you can do guest slots Matty...get Hoola on... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks Empty Re: Rovers Pre match talk with Matty Banks

Post by MattyDRFC Sat 3 Mar - 9:59:07

yorkie64red wrote:Maybe you can do guest slots Matty...get Hoola on... Smile

Planning to have guests on the show Brian via skype.Gonna have the opposition point of veiw from fans from other clubs very soon on the show.Anyway quite enjoyed doing it to be honest just need to add a few more bits to improve it.Seeing it was the 1st show it went well
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Mar - 10:03:40

yorkie64red wrote:Maybe you can do guest slots Matty...get Hoola on... Smile

Thanks for putting my name forward but I'm a tad too busy at the moment. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Sat 3 Mar - 10:08:25

hoolahoop wrote:

Thanks for putting my name forward but I'm a tad too busy at the moment. Wink

haha maybe sometime in the near future Wink
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Mon 5 Mar - 9:56:24

on tomorrow nights show we will Look back on saturday's draw with brighton,Preveiw of Notts Forest away and if we have a Notts Forest fan as a guest we will have the oppositition point of view via Skype and question for tomorrow's show are you happy with the season ticket prices for next season? send me a tweet @mattydonnyrover or ash tag #drfcmatchtalk we will be live on spreaker.com from 7pm till 7.30 hope you can join us or listen via podcast through the week
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 5 Mar - 10:03:41

MattyDRFC wrote:on tomorrow nights show we will Look back on saturday's draw with brighton,Preveiw of Notts Forest away and if we have a Notts Forest fan as a guest we will have the oppositition point of view via Skype and question for tomorrow's show are you happy with the season ticket prices for next season? send me a tweet @mattydonnyrover or ash tag #drfcmatchtalk we will be live on spreaker.com from 7pm till 7.30 hope you can join us or listen via podcast through the week

Good luck with it Matty...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down