The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Stand

+2
superspy
yorkie64red
6 posters

Go down

North Stand Empty North Stand

Post by yorkie64red Sun 15 Apr - 20:20:36

Had heard a rumour that the club were planning on closing the Northstand next season and put away fans in part of the east..they did put that segregation wall in the east for when Leeds came so suppose its possible...would make matchdays crap though if it happened..anyone else heard anything..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

North Stand Empty Re: North Stand

Post by superspy Sun 15 Apr - 22:13:55

I don't see how match days would be any worse really. At the minute the only time when there is banter between away fans and the west stand is when there are enough fans to half fill the north. I'm sure that if there were that many away fans in league 1 then the club would open the north for those particular games. Just the way I see it of course.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 16 Apr - 1:10:51

superspy wrote:I don't see how match days would be any worse really. At the minute the only time when there is banter between away fans and the west stand is when there are enough fans to half fill the north. I'm sure that if there were that many away fans in league 1 then the club would open the north for those particular games. Just the way I see it of course.

I just remember what it was like when they closed he South in the cup games...not good..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 16 Apr - 4:52:16

Very true but I think it's a bit different with the South. It doesn't really matter where you put the away fans, they'll still make noise. Closing the South instantly spreads out the majority of our vocal support and kills it. Bear in mind even though the South isn't exactly full all the time, it's still the most full stand.

Besides you never know, sticking the away fans round on the end of the East Stand might even get the prawn sarnie lot making a bit more noise, haha.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Tue 17 Apr - 3:29:14

And my impression was that the West Stand was the "most full stand"
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 17 Apr - 3:40:02

But the West Stand doesn't really factor into what we're talking about...

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dknward2 Tue 17 Apr - 5:19:52

I would move the away fans to the east and open the north to home fans then reintroduce the cat c season ticket make it more affordable

Dknward2
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 17 Apr - 6:29:05

I actually agree with that, the problem is if they do it now they'll undermine the price of a season ticket...again. It will be interesting to see how much match day tickets are next season.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dknward2 Tue 17 Apr - 7:35:05

I sure they could give a ten / twenty pound refund ie some sort of cash back type thing either paid back by cheque or money back in club shop

I got my season ticket cat a at 400 or whatever it was bought it that long ago

We just need to pack that place out with everyone behind us

Dknward2
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Majority Wed 18 Apr - 5:04:17

There are no plans to reallocate any of the stands.

Silent Majority
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Wed 18 Apr - 6:18:02

it's to save money on stewards and police

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content