The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMV

+2
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

HMV Empty HMV

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 15 Jan - 7:31:49

Looks like the next high street store going into administration there is not going to be many left soon.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

HMV Empty Re: HMV

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Jan - 8:08:58

Were all to blame..shopping online...maybe its time we returned to the highstreet before we lose anything worth having...sad news if its true...i still miss woolworths..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 15 Jan - 8:19:34

True once there all gone you watch Amazon raise there prices supply and demand and all that.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 15 Jan - 8:35:11

Kin ell I just swopped a game for my lad the other day, they didn't have the one he wanted so I just got a gift card
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Jan - 8:40:48

Dagenham Rover wrote:Kin ell I just swopped a game for my lad the other day, they didn't have the one he wanted so I just got a gift card

Bad move Daggers...i was in the Donny shop yesterday..dead quiet although the whole town was ..probably with it been so soon after christmas...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 15 Jan - 10:38:58

Online shopping and bloody big supermarkets will soon be able to manipulate every commodity and we can only blame ourselves. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Wed 16 Jan - 0:50:14

I order photo prints and gifts from Jessops shop before Christmas and I got from them but found out last week Jessops in adminstration Crying or Very sad
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 16 Jan - 2:22:37

Feel for the people losing their jobs, but HMV have closed so many indie record stores I find it hard to feel for the company. Still probably spent a mint and picked up a couple of musical gems in there like.

I don't understand the appeal of downloading music.

yorkie64red wrote:Were all to blame..shopping online...maybe its time we returned to the highstreet before we lose anything worth having...sad news if its true...i still miss woolworths..

Woolies pick and mix HMV Bow
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 16 Jan - 6:42:19

Dagenham Rover wrote:Kin ell I just swopped a game for my lad the other day, they didn't have the one he wanted so I just got a gift card

App not worth nothing now daggers Sad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 16 Jan - 7:25:45

pkt_drfc wrote:

I know the wife was on the case, just in case it was worth anything

The phone number tell you to hang onto it for now as it depends on the company that is looking to buy them..........fat chance no
doubt

Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Jan - 7:31:40

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I know the wife was on the case, just in case it was worth anything

The phone number tell you to hang onto it for now as it depends on the company that is looking to buy them..........fat chance no
doubt

Not so sure daggers...it seems the music and film suppliers would like to see HMV survive on the highstreet..they are not happy about Amazon having such a large slice of the cake so to speak...it sems Universal make take over some of the more profitable stores...not sure if that includes Doncaster..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 16 Jan - 7:48:57

pkt_drfc wrote:

Wait. So the fuckers are actually closed now? I was hoping for one last fuck off sale.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 16 Jan - 7:57:02

Nope but if you had a gift card then you can whistle for now.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Jan - 8:03:07

Can't understand why people buy giftcards....just give em the cash..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 16 Jan - 9:20:23

yorkie64red wrote:Can't understand why people buy giftcards....just give em the cash..

The wife bought matty a game from hmv not realising he already had it so in law they didn't have to do nowt so out of the generoserty of there hearts they swopped the game for a gift card on kin friday
He did want a game they didnt have so it seemed the best option .......gits
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 17 Jan - 3:55:45

Anyone been into have a deek at the discounts yet?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum