The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!!

+2
yorkie64red
MR NEGATIVE
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Empty John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!!

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 24 Nov - 8:33:00

He was saying how good we are as a team, how much freedom they give Sod and try to back him all they can. Said they will try there best to sign Billy and that Deano was a good 160k spent and must be worth 1.6 mill now. Also hope the people of Donny realise how good we are and fill the keepmoat more often. If you go to radio sheff web page you can listen back to it. About 50 min in.

We are trying are best to sign Billy but these things take time.
John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! 24
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Empty Re: John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!!

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 9:52:18

roversboy4lyf wrote:He was saying how good we are as a team, how much freedom they give Sod and try to back him all they can. Said they will try there best to sign Billy and that Deano was a good 160k spent and must be worth 1.6 mill now. Also hope the people of Donny realise how good we are and fill the keepmoat more often. If you go to radio sheff web page you can listen back to it. About 50 min in.

That would be the best Belated christmas present yet if he could get him signed up in january, lets hope JR can once again work his magic, and he is right about Deano his value must be increasing and it was certainly money well spent, happy days ahead i hope... John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 24 Nov - 10:02:29

same here he did sound confident he could get sharp but we have heard jr say this before so i will not get too worked up till it happens
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 10:05:01

pkt_drfc wrote:same here he did sound confident he could get sharp but we have heard jr say this before so i will not get too worked up till it happens

But i want to get worked up Pete.... John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 24 Nov - 10:09:02

To be fair he did not get long again what a suprise
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 19:42:45

pkt_drfc wrote:To be fair he did not get long again what a suprise

Can i risk getting Billys name been put on the back of a shirt or will that be tempting fate... John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 24 Nov - 19:44:34

tempt fate you could always raffle it off at one of the meetings if it does not happen
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 19:47:44

pkt_drfc wrote:tempt fate you could always raffle it off at one of the meetings if it does not happen

Bet you would like that to say you have won more prizes then anyone one John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 24 Nov - 19:48:42

i have won the best prize so far the signed picture
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 19:53:56

pkt_drfc wrote:i have won the best prize so far the signed picture

Glad you like it, there will be more to come.. John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wizard Wed 25 Nov - 2:35:05

roversboy4lyf wrote:He was saying how good we are as a team, how much freedom they give Sod and try to back him all they can. Said they will try there best to sign Billy and that Deano was a good 160k spent and must be worth 1.6 mill now. Also hope the people of Donny realise how good we are and fill the keepmoat more often. If you go to radio sheff web page you can listen back to it. About 50 min in.

I seem to remember typing that word for word on the vsc last night. Copy and paste Laughing

Red Wizard
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 25 Nov - 3:19:20

Yes but i did hear this interview. John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_lol

Isnt technology good.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 5:15:18

pkt_drfc wrote:tempt fate you could always raffle it off at one of the meetings if it does not happen

Pete what are you doing about Satdi, I would hate for you to miss out when we can pay for your ticket!
You can always drive my car back ok? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 25 Nov - 5:18:44

As i said to Bri Steve thank you very much for the offer but don't know till tomorrow till i see my cousin and if he has forgot i am going but i will let you know but i appreciate the offer it's good to know i have great freinds
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 5:28:17

pkt_drfc wrote:As i said to Bri Steve thank you very much for the offer but don't know till tomorrow till i see my cousin and if he has forgot i am going but i will let you know but i appreciate the offer it's good to know i have great freinds

Of course that was why TAMARA was set up after all wasn't it.........take advantage of it otherwise it's a waste of time, isn't it ? Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 10:01:31

hoolahoop wrote:

Of course that was why TAMARA was set up after all wasn't it.........take advantage of it otherwise it's a waste of time, isn't it ? John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_sad

It must be like torture Pete especially as the weekend draws near.. John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 25 Nov - 10:26:38

You don't know the half of it don't want to break the lads heart if he has remembered
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 25 Nov - 10:34:36

hoolahoop wrote:

Of course that was why TAMARA was set up after all wasn't it.........take advantage of it otherwise it's a waste of time, isn't it ? Sad

It will never be a waste of time. It's about so much more - the friendships, banter, Rovers talk, ale ...............

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 10:37:12

pkt_drfc wrote:You don't know the half of it don't want to break the lads heart if he has remembered

Sure you will do the right thing Pete, you will have to see what he wants to do, at least tommorow you will know one way or the other.. John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 25 Nov - 10:40:56

If the latter happens i will have to take part time supporter p**s take what hoola has highlighted tonight
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 10:42:28

pkt_drfc wrote:If the latter happens i will have to take part time supporter p**s take what hoola has highlighted tonight

Take no notice, he has run out of Horlicks so will be getting grouchy... John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 25 Nov - 10:44:06

I know he is prob coming to terms he has to stop sober for sat because he will be driving
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 10:47:31

pkt_drfc wrote:I know he is prob coming to terms he has to stop sober for sat because he will be driving

Naa he won't be driving it will be the Train ,
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 25 Nov - 10:49:13

It's f**king expensive priced it up today about £20 each. How am i supposed to sleep in this rain hammering against the windows
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 10:51:35

pkt_drfc wrote:It's f**king expensive priced it up today about £20 each. How am i supposed to sleep in this rain hammering against the windows

We found tickets at £16, i know i am sick of the wind and now the rain, and that was one hell of a downpour, and its still coming down, have a few more whiskys pete, that should do the trick.. John Ryan on radio Sheffield!!! Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next