The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistics to drool over

5 posters

Go down

Statistics to drool over Empty Statistics to drool over

Post by President Hoyle Tue 24 Nov - 19:15:29

Last 5 games, fantastic stats.......

Played 5
Won 5
Scored 19
Conceded 2
Average Possession (for) 58.4%
Shots on target 44
Shots off target 38
Total shots 82
Average conversion rate (goals scored/shots on target) 40.8%
Average home crowd (%Town fans) c97.3%
Average away crowd (%Town fans) 45.62%

Top of the L1 Form table and the 5th December can't come quick enough for me.........

President Hoyle
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Statistics to drool over Empty Re: Statistics to drool over

Post by LuckyGirl Tue 24 Nov - 19:39:24

You started the season amazingly well. Maybe it could be promotion to the Championship this season ............

then you can have a trip to Doncaster Rovers Wink

Last edited by LuckyGirl on Tue 24 Nov - 19:52:34; edited 1 time in total

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Nov - 19:51:12

LuckyGirl wrote:You started the season amazingly well. Maybe it could be promotion to the Championship this seaason ............

then you can have a trip to Doncaster Rovers Statistics to drool over Icon_wink

Lets hope so ,it would be good to have a West Yorkshire side in the Division and who better then Huddersfied,unfortunatly it looks like there cousins down the road might be joining us as well, having said that if everyone stays up this season then the next one is going to be something special.. Statistics to drool over Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 24 Nov - 21:44:49

They are amazing stats!! Thanks for putting them on President. It would definitely be good if could go up and I wouldn't worry about the others. We've not made it to Christmas yet, they always seem to go down hill then!!! Razz A trip to Donny would be nice but it'd be even better for you lot to take a trip to the best ground there is lol!!! Razz Razz

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 25 Nov - 7:47:42

I hear the Galpharm is very windy - and I thought the Keepmoat was bad enough!! I'm told it's even worse there.

Where we get to beat you doesn't really matter Laughing Wink

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 9:15:51

LuckyGirl wrote:I hear the Galpharm is very windy - and I thought the Keepmoat was bad enough!! I'm told it's even worse there.

Where we get to beat you doesn't really matter Laughing Wink

It's bloody freezing at times LG, I would love to see the Udders in the CCC and yes it is a fine stadium , time like us ..................that you filled it though. Good luck this season, your last 5 games have been superb by any standards. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 9:59:36

The Galpharm isn't that windy, at least not where we sit. And to be LG I think we'll be beating you when you look at our current form lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 25 Nov - 10:16:56

Terrier2009 wrote:The Galpharm isn't that windy, at least not where we sit. And to be LG I think we'll be beating you when you look at our current form lol!

You clearly haven't yet seen the video evidence from Saturday of our brilliance at total football

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 10:17:47

Even if I had I would still say we would beat you. Our home performance is pretty good at the minute!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 10:56:34

Terrier2009 wrote:Even if I had I would still say we would beat you. Our home performance is pretty good at the minute!

Well alas we will never know, well not this season anyway... Statistics to drool over Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 10:57:40

Lol no but hopefully we will get the answers next season!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 11:05:06

Terrier2009 wrote:Lol no but hopefully we will get the answers next season!

From what i can remember we actually seem to have a good record against Huddersfield, can't see any reason whay that would change.. Statistics to drool over Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 11:06:21

Ah well you see the Huddersfield you were playing and the one you will be playing are very different. I have a lot of faith in our players and I believe we can beat you! We shall have to wait and see lol.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 25 Nov - 11:08:56

3rd round FA Cup anyone

lol! lol!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 11:09:34

Lol, nah it won't be then we always seem to draw Chelsea around then lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 11:21:44

Terrier2009 wrote:Lol, nah it won't be then we always seem to draw Chelsea around then lol!

Well we are the Arsenal of the North, won't that do.. Statistics to drool over Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 20:34:00

Well I suppose that would be ok lol! Am sure we could manage!Laughing

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 20:51:50

Terrier2009 wrote:Well I suppose that would be ok lol! Am sure we could manage!Laughing

You wouldn't have a prayer fella, it would be 3-0 to us before you knew it. Your goalie would be sick of picking the ball out of the bask of the net or is that 'off sick' perhaps with back strain.
Hope you get promotion into the Yorkshire CCC though and then we'll see eh, however we both need to do alot of work between now and the end of the season...............good luck. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 21:02:13

Thanks hoola, good luck to yours guys too. Personally I don't think our goalie would be picking the ball out the net, he's not the number 1 under 21 goalie for nothing!!!!! Think the best you could hope for would be a close game and maybe a draw. Laughing Fingers crossed we'll make it up there at the end of this season, we just need the mighty to fall at Xmas like they've done before and we'll be fine!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 22:29:15

Terrier2009 wrote:Thanks hoola, good luck to yours guys too. Personally I don't think our goalie would be picking the ball out the net, he's not the number 1 under 21 goalie for nothing!!!!! Think the best you could hope for would be a close game and maybe a draw. Laughing Fingers crossed we'll make it up there at the end of this season, we just need the mighty to fall at Xmas like they've done before and we'll be fine!
You wish and yes the 'mighty' will fall , ALL teams have a bad/average run at some time, they are no different. Just hang on to their coat tails!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 22:48:13

Lol hoola. I do wish all the time! I'm counting down the days till Christmas is here and their form just disappears! Not long now. Laughing

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down