The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And one more Terrier becomes a member............

+2
Terrier2009
6 posters

Go down

And one more Terrier becomes a member............ Empty And one more Terrier becomes a member............

Post by 190119 Wed 25 Nov - 2:59:42

Hi there,

Just joined up, been a Town supporter ever since my dad took me to my first game when I was 3 years old, so that will be 59 years on Boxing day.

Not been many good years in all that time other than the 1969/70 promotion to the old first division and the early years of Bruce/Rubery plus the play off win and a few other good years. I think this new set-up we have with Dean Hoyle, Lee Clark etc might just be what we have been wanting. Let's hope so any way.

All the best.

Last edited by hoolahoop on Thu 26 Nov - 3:08:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Highlighting purposes)
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

And one more Terrier becomes a member............ Empty Re: And one more Terrier becomes a member............

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 3:03:53

Welcome to the forum 190119. So pleased to have another terrier on here, the numbers are going up. I haven't been a town fan for that long but I have to say the set up we have does seem to be working very well for us and long may it continue. Lets hope this season is another of those to be remembered for many years to come.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

And one more Terrier becomes a member............ Empty Re: And one more Terrier becomes a member............

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 25 Nov - 7:50:05

I see thay are all coming out of the woodwork now Terrier2009!!!

Only joking, good to have more terriers around

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 25 Nov - 8:29:53

I see they are losing now. 2-1
Poor result for them.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 9:09:08

roversboy4lyf wrote:I see they are losing now. 2-1
Poor result for them.

Great we've nearly got a breeding pack of doggies.............welcome all Terriers. You are of course welcome to join in any forum or club sub-forum at any time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 10:03:12

The Terriers are doing quite well in numbers now!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Wed 25 Nov - 23:41:53

Terrier2009 wrote:The Terriers are doing quite well in numbers now!

You're catching up with the Donny lot.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 23:45:21

Hope so! Lol, I'm liking the number of Terriers that are joining. Think it'll be a while before we got to Donny numbers but as long as we have more members than Leeds if they ever turn up I don't mind1 Wink

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 26 Nov - 1:17:08

Terrier2009 wrote:Hope so! Lol, I'm liking the number of Terriers that are joining. Think it'll be a while before we got to Donny numbers but as long as we have more members than Leeds if they ever turn up I don't mind1 Wink

We need a roll call of Terriers on here so that you can be recognised...................any chance that Phil can get this sorted out when he's better do you think ?
As for the Rovers we have me :- Hoola, Yorkie, Luckygirl, East Yorks, Dagenham, VixDRFC, pkt., superspy, rovers4lyfe mattyDRFC, Jucyberry, wizzie as regular posters and the odd a.n.other............hope I haven't forgotten anyonre .
Sorry forgot about Shemmy lad..........sorry fella. lol! lol! lol! Smile

Last edited by hoolahoop on Thu 26 Nov - 1:37:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot wizzie .sorry!!)
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 26 Nov - 1:22:34

Think we need a roll call as even I can't remember who they all are lol. We are definitely increasing rapidly atm so we'll have to see what happens.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 26 Nov - 1:26:44

Terrier2009 wrote:Think we need a roll call as even I can't remember who they all are lol. We are definitely increasing rapidly atm so we'll have to see what happens.

Try posting a 'sticky' for your people to be all recognised by the board perhaps ? Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 26 Nov - 1:32:30

I'm not sure how to do that, sorry. If you tell me how I'll do it gladly.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 26 Nov - 1:39:48

Terrier2009 wrote:I'm not sure how to do that, sorry. If you tell me how I'll do it gladly.
When you first make the post there are mod. tools further down the screen (lrft hand side) .....press the 'sticky' symbol.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 26 Nov - 1:46:42

Ah ok thanks Hoola. Will do it now.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 26 Nov - 1:54:24

Have done it. I wasn't sure what exactly to put so hope what I've written is sufficient. Question

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 26 Nov - 3:26:00

Terrier2009 wrote:Have done it. I wasn't sure what exactly to put so hope what I've written is sufficient. Question

Too late to 'sticky' it but I have tried to highlight it for you somewhat and posted a small questionnaire so that we can all get to know them..........I hope you don't mind ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 26 Nov - 10:05:50

Sorry forgot to do that !! How daft. No, your help is greatly appreciated Hoola. Am still trying to find my way round all the mod stuff lol.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 27 Nov - 7:23:31

Terrier2009 wrote:Sorry forgot to do that !! How daft. No, your help is greatly appreciated Hoola. Am still trying to find my way round all the mod stuff lol.

It will come.......is was landed on a technophobe like me too!! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 27 Nov - 10:37:58

Laughing I'm not so much a technophobe as just a bit blonde at times! Will get there though. I've been practicing!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down