The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back... Kinda.

3 posters

Go down

I'm back... Kinda. Empty I'm back... Kinda.

Post by RedNinja Wed 24 Apr - 5:27:39

And it honestly looks like we will be indeed playing League 1 football next season, it indeed is going and will go down to the last game against Huddersfield, that will be the deciding game on whether we stay up or not............ And I personally don't like the idea of a derby game being the game we need to win to stay up. pale

It's so tight between teams at the bottom this season in the Championship its unreal! You win one game and you jump 7 places! Madness!

I just don't think we're going to win when Hull need to beat us to ensure automatic promotion, they won't want to rely on Watford to lose against Leicester, that's for sure....

And we seem to have a reputation this season of just simply NOT winning games against other Yorkshire teams.... We're already down in my view, we just don't know it yet.

(PS: It's been that long since I've been on here, Banner in my siggy needs a change I think!)
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

I'm back... Kinda. Empty Re: I'm back... Kinda.

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 24 Apr - 7:36:28

About bloody time you came back, you can't be down you have got to stay up so we can have a decent derby match
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Mon 29 Apr - 0:09:44

Well it has indeed come to the wire, we can still keep ourselves up with it being in our own hands, however, whatever result next Saturday for us, a Yorkshire team looks certain to go down, it doesn't get simpler than this, if we beat Huddersfield we stay up and they go down, if Huddersfield win they stay up and we go down.

I did say I didn't think we'd beat Hull... We actually won comfortably. Shocked Hull are one of the worst sides I've seen at Oakwell this year, based on that one performance it confused me how they are second in the league!

We have a MASSIVE (yes, I just said it, Wednesday fans Razz ) chance to stay up now, we simply need to win, if we draw.... Anything could happen. pale
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 29 Apr - 0:25:01

After us yesterday afternoon absolutely anything can happen
Believe ..............

We want 6 points off you next season
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Apr - 6:10:07

A great win against Hull should see you ready to battle it out and come through the Udders game comfortably.
You have enough in the locker with a decent manager and an enthused team after that result................GOOD LUCK.
Btw it's good to see you back on here posting Ninja. cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down