The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this side

5 posters

Go down

this side  Empty this side

Post by the vicar Mon 15 Jul - 6:14:03

wont be the team that starts the season or so im told

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

this side  Empty Re: this side

Post by ravenrover Mon 15 Jul - 21:56:48

Which side is that then Vicar?
Are you saying that there are more in-comings?
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 16 Jul - 4:08:18

yes quit a few mate

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Tue 16 Jul - 19:10:46

Care to expand a little Vicar? Give us some clues
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Thu 18 Jul - 4:40:53

Talk about stating the f*cking obvious.

In other news the Championship has 24 teams in it.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Thu 18 Jul - 6:26:15

Just when I thought you had departed, there's no wonder there is little activity on sites like this when the likes of you are still around, you don't appear, on past statements, to actually support DRFC ie attend any matches so why can't you pick another team to "support"? or are you already banned from lots of other sites?
Just out of interest how many other aliases do you have I'm guessing you have appeared on VSC under several other guises. By the way, before you get any big ideas, you haven't upset me it's just the fact that you are still around!
Just so you know F**cking has 2 * you can't even get that right but I suppose it's no more than we can expect
Mods can't you do anything about him?
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Fri 19 Jul - 0:02:10

I already asked for my account to be banned/deleted ages ago and was refused. I then tried getting myself banned, so i logged in yesterday to see if i was banned yet and found out i wasn't, so thought i'd take the piss with comments again until i'm finally deleted. This forum has been f*cking (1*) terrible for eternity, and not due to me...

Just been told we can make upto 3 subs per game next season, read into that what you will. Personally i can't see all the same 11 that start games, finishing them.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Fri 19 Jul - 0:05:51

True story - ravenrover spells f(u)cking as fuucking.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Fri 19 Jul - 2:43:38

Yep my mistake, at least I admit it!Embarassed 
If you bothered reading Vicars post properly you would at least guess he was talking about DRFC especially as it is in the DRFC section and that the incomings would be additions to the DRFC.
You have made a good fist of making this Forum "terrible" over the months you have been on it, so praise there if not for anything else!
Bye
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 19 Jul - 6:56:29

I've always tried to give drfc a fair chance but I find it pretty amazing that the forums been dead as door nails for a bit, and suddenly a few start posting again and he reappears
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 19 Jul - 9:08:16

donnyroversfc wrote:I already asked for my account to be banned/deleted ages ago and was refused. I then tried getting myself banned, so i logged in yesterday to see if i was banned yet and found out i wasn't, so thought i'd take the piss with comments again until i'm finally deleted. This forum has been f*cking (1*) terrible for eternity, and not due to me...

Just been told we can make upto 3 subs per game next season, read into that what you will. Personally i can't see all the same 11 that start games, finishing them.

THEN PISS OFF YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT WELCOME ON EITHER BOARD Mad Mad Mad 
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum