The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garbage

5 posters

Go down

Garbage  Empty Garbage

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 1 Sep - 3:54:37

Garbage game ,

Well apart from the odd couple of minutes in the second half

Garbage Ref

Where the hell do they find them, I've seen much better officials on bloody Hackney Marshes
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Garbage  Empty Re: Garbage

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 1 Sep - 4:00:56

We wo awesome us
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 1 Sep - 4:03:37

Yep good local derby win for you

BUT
we are still above you (just) Laughing 
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Sun 1 Sep - 22:51:11

International break and then 3 weeks holiday for me, why do I have a feeling that the next time I get to the KM we will be bottom!
After all the lovely football we have been playing why do we resort to hoofball against a team that was "ripe for picking"? Yes they were the better team on the day but both teams were awful.
Why is everyone excited about Wabara? I would have Quinn any day, what has he done to upset PD? Quinn a much better defender and not bad going forward.
I hope PD is brave enough to start ringing the changes with the squad he's got and for certain crowd favourites to have a spell on the bench DC for one and possibly RJ.
JMHO
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 2 Sep - 2:42:10

Pre season and the first couple of matches we played 4-5-1, even JR was telling us how the system was going to work at the 'meet the owners even'. We then resort to a 4-4-2 diamond formation to accomodate Robinson and in the last 2 matches we have been completely outgunned in midfield, hence the hoofing down the channels. Leeds & Bournemouth were both given acres of time and space in the middle of the park.
I also want to talk about a player, a player that frustrates the hell out of me, David Cotterill. What the hell is wrong with him? He's been nowhere near the player he was since Saunders left. Sick of hearing people say 'look at the assists stats', well yeah thats great he can put 1-2 decent crosses in now and again but since saunders went the ratio of assists per game has dropped and he's failed to score. There were too many games at the back end of last season where he was being carried and it's the same now apart from a little bit at Wigan. He looks disinterested and was it coincidence we improved 100% after he was replaced yesterday? I think not. I think it's time he was dropped and either Duffy or Forrester given a go in his place.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Mon 2 Sep - 7:32:09

+1 been awful, nesh, no real pace, all one foot, I can challenge in the air for a ball in the air better than he can! Sorry this assist business is utter tripe, If someone takes all the corners and all the free kicks his assist ratio is forced to be high, It's just another statistic for the lazy journos to fall back on to support their "fawning". Seems to me that Cotts doesn't want to play on the left and is making his feelings obvious. There are a certain amount of fans that insist his assists make it automatic for him to be in the team, sorry but I'm not one of them. And it looks like he has taken the hump on Tw"tter we don't know what we are talking about!
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Oct - 22:33:05

Things seem to be falling into place gradually not sure about the other South Yorkie teams though lol
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down