The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a $hite day

3 posters

Go down

What a $hite day Empty What a $hite day

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 30 Nov - 5:17:41

Just got back absolutely gutted
You could tell it was going to be called off the plymouth players passed the ball back to the keeper around 10 times in 10 minutes every time they did they under hit it and turned to the ref and pointed at the ball' and as soon as there player went in 2 footed she stopped the game
it Pi$sed it down all the way though the match and walking back to the pub
after the game it got worse
it was really bad and i think at some point the game would have to have been called off because like i said the 10 minutes after it was called off where the worst 10 minutes of the day

started out shite when we got to the hotel it was booked up so we had to stop a few houses down and it was just someone's house
felt like we where just dossing down in somebody's front room

on the way form the pub after the game i left mi phone in a taxi that i had flagged down so that topped off a lovely day

to make matters worse got back to the digs put match of the day on and man utd won 4-1 on a pitch worse the plymouth
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

What a $hite day Empty Re: What a $hite day

Post by yorkie64red Mon 30 Nov - 5:23:36

Bet you won't be in any hurry to make the return trip then Nightmare, of all the places for something like that to happen it would have to be Plymouth, and i thought we had a bad day.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 30 Nov - 5:47:57

yeah day before new years eve aswell
what a bastard
i'm going to have to think long and hard as to what i'm going to do regards the replay
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 30 Nov - 5:51:32

I feel really sorry for you and think some people need to have a serious think about this match and what's happened. It's become even more of a joke now that they expect you all to go down the day before New Years Eve.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum