The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Bromwich v. Rovers......................

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

West Bromwich v. Rovers...................... Empty West Bromwich v. Rovers......................

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Sep - 3:26:53

Anybody know how many tickets we have sold now ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

West Bromwich v. Rovers...................... Empty Re: West Bromwich v. Rovers......................

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Sep - 3:31:00

hoolahoop wrote:Anybody know how many tickets we have sold now ?

568, still plenty left if you want one, Scunny tickets selling well, 1398 sold.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

West Bromwich v. Rovers...................... Empty Re: West Bromwich v. Rovers......................

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Sep - 4:18:47

yorkie64red wrote:

568, still plenty left if you want one, Scunny tickets selling well, 1398 sold.
Not bad for a Tuesday night with more sales to come, also looks like we'll be in the 'home' ends at Scunny though.........could be interesting for all the wrong reasons. Hence the 12:00 kick-off eh?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Thu 10 Sep - 19:40:37

I'll be there at west brom.Lets hope we get 3pts
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 11 Sep - 0:21:39

MattyDRFC wrote:I'll be there at west brom.Lets hope we get 3pts

Wish i was going, but running out of holidays and am on afters next week, seems an age since i saw rovers play, roll on ipswich and at least theres scunny to look forward to, just hope we get a result on saturday against Reading.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 11 Sep - 6:00:26

yorkie64red wrote:
MattyDRFC wrote:I'll be there at west brom.Lets hope we get 3pts

Wish i was going, but running out of holidays and am on afters next week, seems an age since i saw rovers play, roll on ipswich and at least theres scunny to look forward to, just hope we get a result on saturday against Reading.
Have us down for a win there, fed-up that I can't get to the game. Sad Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Fri 11 Sep - 10:41:22

just been to buy 3 tickets for west brom match today, and me and stacey managed to get the day booked off Very Happy

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Sep - 6:02:09

superspy wrote:just been to buy 3 tickets for west brom match today, and me and stacey managed to get the day booked off Very Happy
Don't rub it in Superspy , I'm still negotiating on this one..............incidentally make it 15 Rovers on here now at least and 64 members now.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sat 12 Sep - 9:05:21

whats to negotiate?

do u love rovers? yes
do u want to watch top class championship football? yes
can you afford it? guessing so or you wouldnt be considering going

get your ticket bought :p

if you end up going on your own i've got space in my car for one if you can get to my house Razz

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Sep - 9:45:34

Work and money is the problem , can just afford but finish work early.........that's the hard one.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sat 12 Sep - 15:54:18

ah fair point. good luck with that. haha

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Sep - 17:35:50

superspy wrote:ah fair point. good luck with that. haha
I might have to 'save' all the favours I will need for the more local away matches. They are fairly flexible but having one weekend off in three means I have to beg , borrow or steal Satdi matchday off. Half days off in the week is considered as taking the piss. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Sep - 4:08:31

Now sold 661 from an allocation of 1488 according to the Keepmoat site, not bad for a tuesday night match following on from a long trip to Reading on saturday,wish i was going. Sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 14 Sep - 4:18:09

yorkie64red wrote:

Now sold 661 from an allocation of 1488 according to the Keepmoat site, not bad for a tuesday night match following on from a long trip to Reading on saturday,wish i was going. Sad
I would love to go, do you know where Matty has run off to btw ? We will need a match report!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Sep - 4:19:01

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

I would love to go, do you know where Matty has run off to btw ? We will need a match report!

Matty did not go to Reading yesterday, it was his sisters birthday so they had a night out round Hull, the only report he will be able to give you is a rundown of the best local ale houses Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 14 Sep - 5:09:09

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Matty did not go to Reading yesterday, it was his sisters birthday so they had a night out round Hull, the only report he will be able to give you is a rundown of the best local ale houses Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing True he can be a right pisshead on other folks' money can't he Bri ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 14 Sep - 5:23:12

yorkie64red wrote:

Night - thought it was day and night Very Happy Still that information on the ale houses may be of use if we ever decide to have a night out there
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Sep - 5:25:56

Wonder if he knows the bars of newcastle, now that would be handy. drunken
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 14 Sep - 5:30:40

yorkie64red wrote:Wonder if he knows the bars of newcastle, now that would be handy. drunken

Don't worry - I know some of those Wink Or I did a couple of years ago. We will have a good night there win, lose or draw (but obviously MUCH better if we win!)
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 14 Sep - 5:45:45

VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Wonder if he knows the bars of newcastle, now that would be handy. drunken

Don't worry - I know some of those Wink Or I did a couple of years ago. We will have a good night there win, lose or draw (but obviously MUCH better if we win!)
Are you too staying over the ? Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 14 Sep - 5:49:10

hoolahoop wrote:
Are you too staying over the ? Laughing
Yep we booked a hotel almost as soon as the fixtures came out Very Happy
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Sep - 5:49:40

Yep, they reckon Newcastle is a brilliant night out, and what better way to celebrate 3 points then doing it in there back yard.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Tue 15 Sep - 20:50:18

Should be a good night tonight.Shame my dad cant make it as he's got a mate who's a big baggies fan and it would be nice to have few beers with them west brom fans.Oh well should be a good night tonight I'll take another draw as it's another difficult place to go to.Setting off to town inabit to have a couple of pints in wetherspoons before I go down to keepmoat to get on the coach Smile COME ON YOU REDS!
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Sep - 20:54:59

MattyDRFC wrote:Should be a good night tonight.Shame my dad cant make it as he's got a mate who's a big baggies fan and it would be nice to have few beers with them west brom fans.Oh well should be a good night tonight I'll take another draw as it's another difficult place to go to.Setting off to town inabit to have a couple of pints in wetherspoons before I go down to keepmoat to get on the coach Smile COME ON YOU REDS!

Gonna be a hard game Matty, would settle for a draw right now, while your on Matty wheres the best Pub in Thorne to watch a match , thinking about the Sheffield Derby friday night, enjoy the Match Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Tue 15 Sep - 21:02:01

Windmill is probably best place to watch it mate.
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next