The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackpool away

+2
Dale BFC
DoncasterTyke
6 posters

Go down

Blackpool away Empty Blackpool away

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 4 Dec - 6:59:47

Who is going? I am.

Should be a good game.

Where are we all drinking? We are thinking the Manchester or the Auctioneer (Whetherspoons).
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Blackpool away Empty Re: Blackpool away

Post by Dale BFC Fri 4 Dec - 7:34:00

I am. Only 4 of our team going. Hope we win...it would help me get over Plymouth if we did. Getting wrapped up though haha, been to their place 3 times, twice it was red hot and the other time wasn't too bad. Going to be freezing setdee though

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 4 Dec - 7:34:30

Freezing and raining!
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 4 Dec - 7:38:24

Im sure we'll have plenty to jump up and down about though to keep us warm haha. Be a decent following, good atmosphere if we play like we have been doing

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 4 Dec - 7:42:55

i know you two go to a lot of the away games
what style of football do you like best the way we play at home or away
i ask this as ive not missed a league game yet and the difference in tactics and approch to games are plane to see
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Fri 4 Dec - 7:46:01

I'll be there, looked up a few different drinking holes, but I think I'll be heading towards either The Manchester or The Swift Hound.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 4 Dec - 7:48:27

We play A LOT different away from home than we did under Davey. Apparently Robins was known for getting Rovrum going away from home as well. We dont seem to fear teams and go for the 3 points instead of thinking ''well these are a decent side so we'll go defensive and hope to get a point''.

Well done mate for not missing a game all season. I've missed; Lincoln, Reading, Derby, QPR and Forest.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 4 Dec - 8:11:41

I think we are uglier away from home but it is affective. We go away, get a goal, determined to score and then when the other team is on the attack, there is always 2 players round him closing him down.

At home we like to attack, pass it about.

It is always nice to win away, and i love wining away because it gives me th ebuzz for the week. But under Robins we want the 3 points instead of settling for 1. Like we did under...oh...erm...whats he called?
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 4 Dec - 9:58:10

DoncasterTyke wrote:I think we are uglier away from home but it is affective. We go away, get a goal, determined to score and then when the other team is on the attack, there is always 2 players round him closing him down.

At home we like to attack, pass it about.

It is always nice to win away, and i love wining away because it gives me th ebuzz for the week. But under Robins we want the 3 points instead of settling for 1. Like we did under...oh...erm...whats he called?

Tek thermals tald luv t'utherwise tha'll freeze ballacks off...........seriously hope you have a better day than last week fellas.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 4 Dec - 22:47:47

All Barnsley fans will have a cold on Sunday.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 5 Dec - 3:31:52

never got one last week and that was the most rain ive ever been in in my life
so hopefully i'll be fine this week anall
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sat 5 Dec - 3:44:27

Got Flu wednesday, spent 2 days int house tryin t recover. Good neets kip toneet and i'll be spot on tomora i hope....ready for a few beers and 3 points

YOU REDS

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Sat 5 Dec - 5:40:25

Good news. No rain. It has to rain about 5 o clock. Got to be 9 degrees.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 6 Dec - 4:47:48

DoncasterTyke wrote:Good news. No rain. It has to rain about 5 o clock. Got to be 9 degrees.

Well done lads, hope you had a great day out. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 6 Dec - 5:12:15

What a fluke!!!

lol
Well done though lads.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 6 Dec - 5:41:33

roversboy4lyf wrote:What a fluke!!!

lol
Well done though lads.
Spotted the pathos did you lad 'jaamy' but results count as long as the Rovers win and not the . pig pig pig pig pig 's
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 6 Dec - 6:59:19

To be honest i think Laws will be sacked after his team get humiliated by the best team in Yorkshire on Tuesday night.

Oh i cannot wait to give them some oinkment.

Anyway Hoola since Wednesday have been doing crap i have noticed Shem has stayed very very quiet recently.

I wonder why....
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 6 Dec - 7:10:32

roversboy4lyf wrote:To be honest i think Laws will be sacked after his team get humiliated by the best team in Yorkshire on Tuesday night.

Oh i cannot wait to give them some oinkment.

Anyway Hoola since Wednesday have been doing crap i have noticed Shem has stayed very very quiet recently.

I wonder why....

Shem will be on here no doubt, he's not nesh, come on Shemlad let's be hearing from you. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 6 Dec - 7:14:13

Saying that i would be keeping quiet if i was him as all the so called pikeys are above him.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 6 Dec - 7:17:35

roversboy4lyf wrote:Saying that i would be keeping quiet if i was him as all the so called pikeys are above him.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down