The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United

4 posters

Go down

Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United Empty Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United

Post by bradthemiller Thu 10 Dec - 22:11:11

Tentatively looking forward to this one, as we are really struggling ATM, especially defensively, shipping 7 goals in our last 3 games, 3 of them to a non league side. We are, & continue to be useful going forward, with Le Fondre always looking a threat, (17 goals so far), so with that in mind, i'm going for a 2-2 draw, as I think City are a better side than the league table suggests!! cyclops
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United Empty Re: Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United

Post by hoolahoop Fri 11 Dec - 9:27:16

bradthemiller wrote:Tentatively looking forward to this one, as we are really struggling ATM, especially defensively, shipping 7 goals in our last 3 games, 3 of them to a non league side. We are, & continue to be useful going forward, with Le Fondre always looking a threat, (17 goals so far), so with that in mind, i'm going for a 2-2 draw, as I think City are a better side than the league table suggests!! cyclops

Brad, I think you are being too pessimistic ............1-0 Rovrum.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United Empty Re: Saturday 12th December 2009 Bradford City v Rotherham United

Post by BantamValley Sat 12 Dec - 10:21:20

I predict 2-1, to who?

...I don't know, I just predict 2-1, I just feel it won't be a draw. Neutral
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Dec - 10:59:57

BantamValley wrote:I predict 2-1, to who?

...I don't know, I just predict 2-1, I just feel it won't be a draw. Neutral

It should be a good game Bantam , any idea how ticket sales are going for this Yorks. derby ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Sat 12 Dec - 19:51:04

Bradford 1-4 Rotherham

Project Eastwood will be in full swing today Very Happy bounce
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by bradthemiller Sun 13 Dec - 21:31:32

Not a bad guess Wakey. Seriously, the game hadeverything & was a great advert for League 2 football. I think we deserved the win, but the Bantams played their part in a fantastic game of football. Roberts' quick thinking & 60 yard free kick being the pick of the goals. Slightly more optimistic now, even though our defending is still ropey, we seem more than capable of scoring bags of goals, particularly as the rest of the side answered Ronnies call to help Le Fondre out with the goalscoring.
Bantams fans, a play off place is still there for the taking if you continue to play like you did 2nd half, & tighten up on your defending.
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Dec - 21:46:31

bradthemiller wrote:Not a bad guess Wakey. Seriously, the game hadeverything & was a great advert for League 2 football. I think we deserved the win, but the Bantams played their part in a fantastic game of football. Roberts' quick thinking & 60 yard free kick being the pick of the goals. Slightly more optimistic now, even though our defending is still ropey, we seem more than capable of scoring bags of goals, particularly as the rest of the side answered Ronnies call to help Le Fondre out with the goalscoring.
Bantams fans, a play off place is still there for the taking if you continue to play like you did 2nd half, & tighten up on your defending.

Somebody that cares about the Bantams at last! How very sporting what. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down