The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another airline goes bust

5 posters

Go down

Another airline goes bust Empty Another airline goes bust

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 17 Dec - 23:39:08

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Another airline goes bust Empty Re: Another airline goes bust

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Dec - 23:45:59

pkt_drfc wrote:Loads more people going to be out of work [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/homepage/d/int/news/top/1/-/news/1/hi/scotland/8417543.stm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/homepage/d/int/news/top/1/-/news/1/hi/scotland/8417543.stm[/quote[/url]]

And while you have people losing there jobs you then have workers from British Airways going on strike like they do every Christmas and end up ruining peoples holidays. Another airline goes bust Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Fri 18 Dec - 1:06:04

yorkie64red wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/homepage/d/int/news/top/1/-/news/1/hi/scotland/8417543.stm[/quote[/url]]

And while you have people losing there jobs you then have workers from British Airways going on strike like they do every Christmas and end up ruining peoples holidays. Another airline goes bust Kopfschuettel

Not only that, An Air Hostess earns around 29k A year at BA, average for other airlines is 19k a year, what the heck are they striking about?! Told r lass to apply at BA if they all leave! I can leave work and set my own business up at Last.
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Dec - 1:33:15

WakeyTerrier wrote:

Not only that, An Air Hostess earns around 29k A year at BA, average for other airlines is 19k a year, what the heck are they striking about?! Told r lass to apply at BA if they all leave! I can leave work and set my own business up at Last.

I have no sympathy whatsoever, they do it every christmas it won't be long before the railways announce a strike as well, anyone going on strike in the current climate are insane, parasites the lot of em. Another airline goes bust Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Dec - 1:35:48

To make it worse just saw it on the news that the Union had ballotted people who do not work for the company anymore, hopefully the High court will order any action invalid and people get there holidays .
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 18 Dec - 2:25:03

It is blooming ridiculous that people who have jobs are striking. Imo they should all lose their jobs and then it might make them appreciate how much they do make and how it's not that bad working at Christmas. I've had to work Christmas Eve night a few years ago and you know what, THE WORLD DIDN'T END!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets me so mad that people only care about themselves and only worry about their own lives, there are millions of people in this world.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Dec - 2:45:04

Good, British Airways get an injunction against the strike, about time they sorted it out , at least people will get there holidays over christmas.. Another airline goes bust Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 18 Dec - 3:14:51

So they should too!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Fri 18 Dec - 4:13:41

I'm working until 5:30pm on Christmas Eve, Think i might go on strike ...

Or Maybe not ... I'm Not a Lazy sod who doesn't mind working for a living.
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Dec - 4:49:33

WakeyTerrier wrote:I'm working until 5:30pm on Christmas Eve, Think i might go on strike ...

Or Maybe not ... I'm Not a Lazy sod who doesn't mind working for a living.

Thats the trouble Wakey, if they don't want to work Christmas etc then find a job that you don't need to. Another airline goes bust Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 18 Dec - 5:16:59

That's the way I feel too. If you don't wanna work then do something different. It's not like they don't do well with their job anyway why do they have such a big problem with it!! Get's me so mad. Mad

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Fri 18 Dec - 19:58:11

After 5:30pm on Chirstmas Eve I am off until 4th Jan, Strike ive decided to call off my strike Very Happy
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 18 Dec - 22:34:07

Lol Wakey. That's the sort of job people should be doing if they don't wanna work over Christmas.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Dec - 22:52:34

WakeyTerrier wrote:After 5:30pm on Chirstmas Eve I am off until 4th Jan, Strike ive decided to call off my strike Another airline goes bust Icon_biggrin

Just got to get through today, 1.30am Saturday Morning and that is it till the newyear, Another airline goes bust Icon_santa
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 18 Dec - 22:53:22

Bet you can't wait Yorkie!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Dec - 23:09:15

Terrier2009 wrote:Bet you can't wait Yorkie!

Your telling me, i am only getting 3 or 4 hours sleep while i am on nights buggers the body clock up,just want it over with, just get tonight over with and Christmas starts here... Another airline goes bust Icon_santa
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 18 Dec - 23:18:07

I know exactly what nights are like, horrendous. I remember a time when there were I would only get about 6 hours sleep in two days because I was working nights and in uni all day. Not fun.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 19 Dec - 6:48:56

add to globespans jobs the Thresher group that shut their doors this week, another 1000 jobs that didnt get a big mention.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down