The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post!

+18
VixDRFC
pendefordowl
Chief
Al4475
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
DonnyDonnyDonny
johnnyowl
Barnsleytilidie
NIGHTMARE
HowbrookOwl
Shem_Swfc
gerald8_kop
thetruthisoutthere
The Wednesday
donnywhitegaz
Phil
d1889t
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Post! Empty First Post!

Post by d1889t Sun 6 Sep - 22:19:19

Come on, let's get this forum up and running! Came from Blades Mad (mainly reading the posts), and this place looks pretty good. Let's try to make this succesful.

Up the mighty BLADES!!!
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

First Post! Empty Re: First Post!

Post by Phil Sun 6 Sep - 22:25:17

Welcome to the forum pal

Please spread the word
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by donnywhitegaz Mon 7 Sep - 0:52:38

im registered early,ready for next year !! afternoon guys,you will find me on footymad under the same name (best to keep it simple !)and ive been waiting for a yorkshire forum to come along so i hope it all goes well,hopefully we will be joining you all next season and maybe hudders through the play offs Very Happy
donnywhitegaz
donnywhitegaz
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Mon 7 Sep - 1:18:59

My first post. Saw this site advertised on Owlstalk, I too am using the same screen name. Hopefully this site will take off, need a few more people first mind.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

First Post! Empty first reply

Post by thetruthisoutthere Mon 7 Sep - 1:25:42

hi im an owl as you will soon all see
im on owls mad and owls talk under the same name "thetruthisoutthere"
thetruthisoutthere
thetruthisoutthere
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by gerald8_kop Mon 7 Sep - 1:32:08

another owl from owlstalk here.

gerald8_kop
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 7 Sep - 1:33:39

Wow, its nice to see so many Owls Very Happy
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by HowbrookOwl Mon 7 Sep - 1:38:26

Another Owl here. Looks a good forum! Hope to see it take off.

HowbrookOwl
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Mon 7 Sep - 2:12:00

Thanks to everyone for joining hopefully we will get a fair few users over the coming weeks
would you all do mi a favour and let all your friends know about this forum and if possible bump the thread where you found out about this place, on Saturday afternoon when you get home from the game as that's when most users are on line .

Thanks again and i hope you enjoy it

Also feel free to put your ideas for the forum to me by pm if there is anything you would like to see on here
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Mon 7 Sep - 2:18:18

Ugh so many Owls Laughing
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 7 Sep - 2:24:03

The sites been posted on owls talk theres quite a few off them on there
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Mon 7 Sep - 2:42:12

donnywhitegaz wrote:im registered early,ready for next year !! afternoon guys,you will find me on footymad under the same name (best to keep it simple !)and ive been waiting for a yorkshire forum to come along so i hope it all goes well,hopefully we will be joining you all next season and maybe hudders through the play offs Very Happy

You wont have to wait untill the end of the season if the forum takes off in the coming weeks i will be expanding it to all Yorkshire and all 4 divisions. and renaming the place " THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE " the reason i have started it as just championship is because ive never done anything like this before and i'm trying to cut my teeth in a small way first
and hopefully some of you lot will become mods and help me run the site before we expand if it takes off .
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Mon 7 Sep - 2:44:28

I'll certainly help spread the word, but I don't know if I could become a Mod. What does it entail? Anything technical? As I'm rubbish at stuff like that Very Happy
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 7 Sep - 2:52:54

d1889t wrote:I'll certainly help spread the word, but I don't know if I could become a Mod. What does it entail? Anything technical? As I'm rubbish at stuff like that Very Happy

Basically a moderator is somebody who watches threads and keeps it clean, and should have access to all posts so they will be able to delete inapropriate things Very Happy Tbh you just have to be trusted to do what you should be doing !

Common privileges of moderators include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads; locking, renaming, stickying of threads; banning, unbanning, warning the members; or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads ( from Wikipedia )
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Mon 7 Sep - 2:59:41

Why can't I start a thread in the Wednesday section? It says only administrators can post there. Looks like i'm answering my own question here, what I mean is why is it only for administrators?
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Mon 7 Sep - 3:00:42

Shem_Swfc wrote:
d1889t wrote:I'll certainly help spread the word, but I don't know if I could become a Mod. What does it entail? Anything technical? As I'm rubbish at stuff like that Very Happy

Basically a moderator is somebody who watches threads and keeps it clean, and should have access to all posts so they will be able to delete inapropriate things Very Happy Tbh you just have to be trusted to do what you should be doing !

Common privileges of moderators include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads; locking, renaming, stickying of threads; banning, unbanning, warning the members; or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads ( from Wikipedia )

Oh that sounds OK then, not too hard Very Happy
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 7 Sep - 3:09:28

The Wednesday wrote:Why can't I start a thread in the Wednesday section? It says only administrators can post there. Looks like i'm answering my own question here, what I mean is why is it only for administrators?

Tis strange... hopefully the Admin will fix it soon..
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Mon 7 Sep - 3:12:11

Sorry about that Wednesday Fans its sorted now
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

First Post! Empty hiya

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 7 Sep - 4:34:57

Nice to see this forum....hope we can make it a goer? Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyowl Mon 7 Sep - 4:58:41

hello to all yorkies
johnnyowl
johnnyowl
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnyDonnyDonny Mon 7 Sep - 6:44:37

Hi all,

Donny fan here.

Had a wager with a Owls fan at work that we finish above them ( double or quits after last year Sad )

Hope the forum takes off.

DDD

DonnyDonnyDonny
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 7 Sep - 6:48:04

donnywhitegaz wrote:im registered early,ready for next year !! afternoon guys,you will find me on footymad under the same name (best to keep it simple !)and ive been waiting for a yorkshire forum to come along so i hope it all goes well,hopefully we will be joining you all next season and maybe hudders through the play offs Very Happy
Gaz ,I think you may have misread the title of this forum, maybe see you next year eh ? Cool Cool
Joking apart, evening all a proper Donny fan here, this looks as though this could be an interesting site....RTID Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Sep - 6:53:52

Gaz ,I think you may have misread the title of this forum, maybe see you next year eh ? Cool Cool
Joking apart, evening all a proper Donny fan here, this looks as though this could be an interesting site....RTID Smile[/quote]

Fancy seeing you on here Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 7 Sep - 7:06:24

yorkie64red wrote:Gaz ,I think you may have misread the title of this forum, maybe see you next year eh ? Cool Cool
Joking apart, evening all a proper Donny fan here, this looks as though this could be an interesting site....RTID Smile

Fancy seeing you on here Wink[/quote]
Come on fella get that avatar on ! you know it makes sense. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Al4475 Mon 7 Sep - 7:14:13

Another Rovers fan here! Let's hope this takes off as it could be an interesting forum to say the least! Wink

Al4475
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next