The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New dates

+2
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
6 posters

Go down

New dates Empty New dates

Post by yorkie64red Tue 5 Jan - 0:43:13

As expected the postponed match against Brentford will be played on Tuesday january 12th, the following Tuesday the 19th we will play liecester that is of course dependent on winning or losing and not Drawing at Brentford the previous week. Now what shift will i be on.. New dates Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

New dates Empty Re: New dates

Post by hoolahoop Tue 5 Jan - 7:49:50

yorkie64red wrote:As expected the postponed match against Brentford will be played on Tuesday january 12th, the following Tuesday the 19th we will play liecester that is of course dependent on winning or losing and not Drawing at Brentford the previous week. Now what shift will i be on.. New dates Icon_biggrin

I know I can't wait, still fancy Preston 'away' although I am worried about another postbonement and of course finances. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 5 Jan - 9:45:22

Having seen the forecast for the week I reckon that preston is another postponement, and the match next Tuesday might not look so good either. This freeze up could cause problems soon.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnievic Tue 5 Jan - 10:17:05

East Yorks Rover wrote:Having seen the forecast for the week I reckon that preston is another postponement, and the match next Tuesday might not look so good either. This freeze up could cause problems soon.

Been and got my Preston tickets today and also booked Brentford train tickets just hope it's not another day in london with no football this time lol,them bumper cars hurt after abit........
donnievic
donnievic
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 5 Jan - 19:39:54

I just hope they give you enough warning to get a refund on your train ticket this time if there is a problem.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 6 Jan - 4:46:26

East Yorks Rover wrote:I just hope they give you enough warning to get a refund on your train ticket this time if there is a problem.

Hmmmmmm that's what put me off Preston, far too risky although I still have to drop off some Xmas pressies in Halifax. Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 6 Jan - 10:10:41

A bit late init hoola.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 6 Jan - 21:35:19

roversboy4lyf wrote:A bit late init hoola.

He should have given them to me, i was in Halifax on christmas day, could have dropped them off.. New dates Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 6 Jan - 21:54:24

Are you at work tonight Bri because yhe roads are still a nightmare
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 6 Jan - 21:56:12

pkt_drfc wrote:Are you at work tonight Bri because yhe roads are still a nightmare

Undecided Pete, gonna decide a bit later on, have you been out on the roads.. New dates Icon_question
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 6 Jan - 22:00:23

Yep at my mums now took an age to get down here but gotta come and see my mum otherwise i would not get fed
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 6 Jan - 22:03:08

pkt_drfc wrote:Yep at my mums now took an age to get down here but gotta come and see my mum otherwise i would not get fed

Well i suppose you could always stay there for a few days, or until spring when the weather gets better.. New dates Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 6 Jan - 22:04:52

Nah i like my own space + i have sky at my house my mum does not and i have got to wipe my ps3 clean before they come to collect tomorrow weather depending
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 6 Jan - 22:11:09

pkt_drfc wrote:Nah i like my own space + i have sky at my house my mum does not and i have got to wipe my ps3 clean before they come to collect tomorrow weather depending

No Sky New dates Affraid how do people survive.. New dates Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 6 Jan - 22:52:08

No Sky, no plasma TV, no games machines, no dvd player, no microwave, no dishwasher, not even central heating. I only got this damn thing due to business, otherwise I wouldn't have a computer. Modern gadgets are much too over-rated. The TV is going in the bin when the signal gets switched off.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 6 Jan - 23:18:08

East Yorks Rover wrote:No Sky, no plasma TV, no games machines, no dvd player, no microwave, no dishwasher, not even central heating. I only got this damn thing due to business, otherwise I wouldn't have a computer. Modern gadgets are much too over-rated. The TV is going in the bin when the signal gets switched off.

Thats what living in't village does for you...you can't stand in the way of progress Will.. New dates Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 6 Jan - 23:57:45

You are not obliged to join the race for irrelevant goods that don't particularly improve your life either. Technophobe I will stay. My mate Kev is even worse, he has a mobile for work, it is switched on at 9am switched off at 4.30pm when he goes home. I texted him yesterday to tell him the quiz was postponed. He rang me later, "Did you ring me earler?" ,"No I sent a text." No good , I don't do texts!" Now that is the man to aspire to! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 7 Jan - 0:56:15

roversboy4lyf wrote:A bit late init hoola.

The family concerned were supposed to be making some arrangements to 'pop in' over Christmas. They were staying in a cottage in the Yorhshire Dales have heard nowt from then since, except a New Year text. You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family eh! Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Thu 7 Jan - 4:26:04

Maybe they decided to pop up to the Tan Hill tavern for New Year. Drinkers got snowed in there for 60 hours, that is ahell of a lock in. They are probably still drunk now! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 7 Jan - 5:11:57

I would have loved that lock in
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 7 Jan - 5:15:56

pkt_drfc wrote:I would have loved that lock in

Now how did i know you would have seen that post. New dates Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 7 Jan - 5:17:39

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down