The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dingles lose ...............

+5
Dagenham Rover
NIGHTMARE
MR NEGATIVE
RedNinja
hoolahoop
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dingles lose ............... Empty Dingles lose ...............

Post by hoolahoop Sun 10 Jan - 4:09:04

What you got to say now lads ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Dingles lose ............... Empty Re: Dingles lose ...............

Post by RedNinja Sun 10 Jan - 4:52:31

... Bring on Wednesday!! Very Happy

We haven't won at Coventry since 1923? (I think?) So it really doesn't suprise me, extreme bogey team!

And yes.. Have to admit our unbeaten run ends, but it will live again, starting with Wednesday! Smile
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 10 Jan - 5:53:49

I think this could be the start of a rocky slope for the dingles and i can tell you i actually think Donny are in a better position than the dingles this season.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 10 Jan - 6:16:00

We battered them for 30 mins then went to sleep and they scored 2
then in 2nd half we battered them again and ended up 3-1 down we always play them off the park and lose and today was the same
Happy with what i saw today but we need to consentrate more at the back and take our chances when they come along
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 10 Jan - 7:29:12

NIGHTMARE wrote:We battered them for 30 mins then went to sleep and they scored 2
then in 2nd half we battered them again and ended up 3-1 down we always play them off the park and lose and today was the same
Happy with what i saw today but we need to consentrate more at the back and take our chances when they come along

'Honeymoon period' has finished fella , I don't care if you haven't won since 1923 or whatever ! Fact is you were very lucky against us and your time has gone, you are going to get hammered at your place and the balance will tilt back to us ...........where it should have rightfully been all along. Dingles be wary a few weeks ago you were talking play-offs, you're havin' a larf , time to wake up and realise you are a long long way from that dream the Rovers will sort your lot fella. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 10 Jan - 7:38:41

Ha Ha Ha have you been in your mates caravan all day smoking drugs ?
one loss in 9 league games and we played really well
Our Honeymoon is not over just yet if we lose the next 3 then i will agree with ya
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 10 Jan - 7:55:12

NIGHTMARE wrote:Ha Ha Ha have you been in your mates caravan all day smoking drugs ?
one loss in 9 league games and we played really well
Our Honeymoon is not over just yet if we lose the next 3 then i will agree with ya

How did you guess, it was far more enjoyable than watching your tossers having their kecks taken down by Lady Godiva's lot. Honeymoon what honeymoon, lucky early days and now you enter the real world , a real world where you will be found wanting toodleloo.
Even the Fowls fancy their chances now and that's summet!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 10 Jan - 8:40:00

By the way just in case you didn't know........You lot lost... lol! lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 10 Jan - 8:50:24

Dagenham Rover wrote:By the way just in case you didn't know........You lot lost... lol! lol!

Nice one Daggers ........right to the heart eh ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Mon 11 Jan - 2:03:46

LOL! Sorry but this is hilarious!!! We lost one league game (in a long while I might add) and you're all takin the piss? Shocked

The 'honeymoon period' ended ages ago, against Forest and Bristol so that is quite irrelivant to why we lost at Cov, we simply never win there, the end.

I will only be worried when we start playing horribly and losing, unless we've lost loads of games while playing good.

Have a nice day. Smile
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 11 Jan - 3:01:55

RedNinja wrote:LOL! Sorry but this is hilarious!!! We lost one league game (in a long while I might add) and you're all takin the piss? Shocked

The 'honeymoon period' ended ages ago, against Forest and Bristol so that is quite irrelivant to why we lost at Cov, we simply never win there, the end.

I will only be worried when we start playing horribly and losing, unless we've lost loads of games while playing good.

Have a nice day. Smile

Laughing

I could certainly get used to these lot taking the piss one match out of every nine, shows we're doing something right

I think it's just that they've got so used to us not getting beaten anymore, they just have to take their chance to have a laugh Cool
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 11 Jan - 3:17:59

No just a bit of banter thats all.

This is a decent thread and tbh you lot are not as good as you think,you will survive but i can assure you that its not as merry as you all think.

Your due a bad run. (prepare yourself)
Some big names could be gone by the end of the window.
Your out of the fa cup. (no money spinners)
Sharp WILL NOT become a dingle
You are relying on one man.
Teams like Donny and below have games in hand over you.

I predict a tough season for barnsley fc and you could soon be in trouble.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 11 Jan - 4:13:54

No one in this League as a game in hand over us, in fact we have one over most teams below us, and we have played the same amount of games as Donkey Rovers.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 11 Jan - 4:22:53

NIGHTMARE wrote:No one in this League as a game in hand over us, in fact we have one over most teams below us, and we have played the same amount of games as Donkey Rovers.

Yep and 'Donkey Rovers' are going to take you for a ride, the times are a changing and you're going to get unseated as the supposed best team in the CCC. Reality check is called for NIGHTMARE...............forget the Play-Offs and BS. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 11 Jan - 4:34:09

Where in better shape then your shower and that's all that matters
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 4:37:52

hoolahoop wrote:

Yep and 'Donkey Rovers' are going to take you for a ride, the times are a changing and you're going to get unseated as the supposed best team in the CCC. Reality check is called for NIGHTMARE...............forget the Play-Offs and BS. Dingles lose ............... Lol Dingles lose ............... Lol Dingles lose ............... Lol

I take it that was said in Jest.. Dingles lose ............... Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 11 Jan - 5:06:33

NIGHTMARE wrote:Where in better shape then your shower and that's all that matters

Nowt wrong with my bathroom and that must have been said 'tongue in cheek' as I know you know better. Please explain how and which personnel allow you to come out with such a ridiculous comment ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 11 Jan - 5:16:00

what's the results been in the last 3 games between the two clubs

One team as to sell there best players one team don't
One club as paid over a million pound for a player in recent years, and one club can't aford to buy the best striker they have ever had
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 11 Jan - 5:32:59

Your due a bad run. (prepare yourself): This is definite then, is it?

Some big names could be gone by the end of the window. Who?

Your out of the fa cup. (no money spinners) No points available for winning the cup

Sharp WILL NOT become a dingle: Robins can look elsewhere, there are other players available

You are relying on one man.: Again, who?

Teams like Donny and below have games in hand over you.: What Nightmare said before.

Most realistic Barnsley fans are not getting carried away, and I don't think for a second that we're pushing for the playoffs this season, survival will be absolutely fine.

And to say we could be about to be in trouble; well I could turn that around and say you lot could just as easily be dragged into the relegation battle as us.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 11 Jan - 5:54:00

NIGHTMARE wrote:what's the results been in the last 3 games between the two clubs

One team as to sell there best players one team don't
One club as paid over a million pound for a player in recent years, and one club can't aford to buy the best striker they have ever had

Right lets address these fantastic stats. you have used to support your argument :-
1) Yes you have won the last 3 but what is the record over the last 10..........easy to make stats suit isn't it ? On that basis over the last 5 seasons Man Shitty are better than Manure!! Don't think so do you?
2) We didn't need to sell our best players and fought to keep both . However Wellens wanted the swansong and he went with the Boards best wishes as for Mills , he was young and basically went for the money as he would have done at your club.......he has made a serious mistake but we could never break the whole of our wage structure for one player could we ?
3) Our club has far more money behind it than yours but chooses not to throw it's money around imprudently. Of course we can afford the transfer fee , in fact far more than you can but again we are prudent and will not smash our pay structure to accomodate one player even if it was BS. Any team can spend money frivolously and store up problems for the future. Financially I can assure you that if you had done your homework properly then you would have found that our Board of Directors that have a combined wealth some 6x more than yours.....it means nothing ffs.
Finally quite frankly , I am surprised and disappointed that you haven't researched the basis of your argument before insulting me with such a ridiculous reply based on fantasy and not the real facts. Shocked Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 11 Jan - 6:15:09

Are you bringing your buckets to oakwell when you play us
get some more towards the billy fund
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 11 Jan - 6:25:21

NIGHTMARE wrote:Are you bringing your buckets to oakwell when you play us

Take the piss out of supporters who care and fight for their team, a team that you will be wise to remember were nearly exstinct 10 years ago but for massive hard work and dedication of their fans............ again you surprise me .
Take it you weren't around during the Miner's strike where this was the norm ? Sorry but we don't all rely on 'sugar daddy's' now like you. Quite simply we like to help our Directors out with the Youth team etc. we will bring the buckets and your gormless lot will put in not realising what it's for now.................... jog on. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 11 Jan - 6:38:21

Fuck me you like dragging up the passed don't you pal

What's up don't the future look too rosie

Here's a tip for you do it like they do in london get a polly cup sit outside the train station
If there not throwing change in it, lend a dog and put some string round its neck that might help
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 11 Jan - 7:56:59

hoolahoop wrote:

'Honeymoon period' has finished fella , I don't care if you haven't won since 1923 or whatever ! Fact is you were very lucky against us and your time has gone, you are going to get hammered at your place and the balance will tilt back to us ...........where it should have rightfully been all along. Dingles be wary a few weeks ago you were talking play-offs, you're havin' a larf , time to wake up and realise you are a long long way from that dream the Rovers will sort your lot fella. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Never mentioned play offs....but (like you used to be) Cov are a bogey side for us!.....We will start afresh ready to give your lot their now customary arsewhipping at ours later! Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 11 Jan - 7:59:02

NIGHTMARE wrote:Are you bringing your buckets to oakwell when you play us

There's No way I'm contributing to buy Donny some new goats to have sex with! Shocked
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next