The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are we struggleing to get members

+6
Phil
pkt_drfc
Dagenham Rover
Captain Cook
Terrier2009
NIGHTMARE
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why are we struggleing to get members Empty Why are we struggleing to get members

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 22 Jan - 8:25:42

Question
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Why are we struggleing to get members Empty Re: Why are we struggleing to get members

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 8:26:27

Purely and simple because they have no idea how wonderful a bunch of people we are!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Why are we struggleing to get members Empty Re: Why are we struggleing to get members

Post by Captain Cook Sat 23 Jan - 0:25:43

To be honest when I look at some message boards including FMTTM this is more civilised.

Don't mind having more members but don't need the idiots who only want to slag people off.
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 0:32:27

That's very true and that's possibly why we don't have hundreds of members. I think we are a civilised bunch but not everyone appreciates that.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 4:19:51

Captain Cook wrote:To be honest when I look at some message boards including FMTTM this is more civilised.

Don't mind having more members but don't need the idiots who only want to slag people off.

Not going to happen me and the out of date terrier will kick the arseholes into the ban bin with no messing
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 5:22:08

Thanks for that Nightmare, I am not out of date. But yes I will kick people into the ban bin if I think I need to, so you'd better watch yourself lol! lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 5:26:06

No you can't ban me
"2009"
i'm ban less tongue
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 5:28:29

Yeah I know it says 2009, I shall change it if you really want me too!!! And I'm sure I could ban you if I really wanted but your not that bad really so I'll let you stay for now lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 23 Jan - 5:30:28

At least Nightmare only said out of date and not "Best Before" Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 5:32:17

Yeah that's very true. I would not have been impressed if he'd said that!!!! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 5:33:06

Terrier2009 wrote:Yeah I know it says 2009, I shall change it if you really want me too!!! And I'm sure I could ban you if I really wanted but your not that bad really so I'll let you stay for now lol!

Troublesome Terrier

It is then

nice one i'll pm Phil now Very Happy
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 5:57:49

I think not nightmare!!!! I am not troublesome, that's most definitely you!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 5:59:35

Troublesome Razz
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:01:53

Yes you are Nightmare!!!! I'm nothing like that at all!!! Razz

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 6:06:41

Terrible Razz

Terrible Terrier

As a ring to it don't you think
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:12:53

No I don't think so Nightmare, stop trying to make me sound bad!!!! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 6:18:11

Laughing Don't be silly i'm not making you sound bad terrible i don't have to waste my time
1008 post, have done that for me Wink Razz
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:20:09

Oh hahaha, blooming ha!!!! You're so polite!!! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 6:21:26

Very Happy Cool
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:22:35

Mind you what else should I expect lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 6:27:56

That's It then

Terrier Bitch (My mother in law used to have one of them quite cute too )
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:33:07

I am not having that. I am nothing like a dog thank you very much!!!! You're on thin ice now Nightmare! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 23 Jan - 6:37:44

Bloody Hell that's the last place i would want to be with my athletic 18 stone frame
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:43:22

Laughing That made me laugh!!! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 23 Jan - 6:46:16

Terrier2009 wrote:Laughing That made me laugh!!! Smile

Everything makes you laugh
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next