The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the the bottom 3

+2
East Yorks Rover
NIGHTMARE
6 posters

Go down

Back in the the bottom 3 Empty Back in the the bottom 3

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 22 Feb - 9:44:50

Are you starting to worry ?
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Back in the the bottom 3 Empty Re: Back in the the bottom 3

Post by East Yorks Rover Mon 22 Feb - 9:59:21

Never comfortable is it? There would be more hope if the Wendies were playing better football, but from what I have heard the last match was a poor performance. Irvine has his work cut out and the funds don't seem to be coming (again). The others down there are beginning to get results too, Plymouth, Ipswich, Palace. It doesn't look good.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 22 Feb - 19:06:25

Not looking good and as said the others down there are winning,something needs to be done.
There are 2 relegation places up for grabs so the owls need something done. Shocked
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Tue 23 Feb - 3:57:40

Hate to nitpick, but we're not in the bottom 3. We are 4th bottom. Wink

Am I starting to worry? Not yet. But I am going down to Reading this weekend, and if we're to lose in a similar manner to the last two games, then I'll definitely start worrying.

I firmly believe that Wednesday are not one of the worst three teams in this league. But the players have to step up and prove this in the coming weeks.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 23 Feb - 7:26:55

Dan_the_Owl wrote:Hate to nitpick, but we're not in the bottom 3. We are 4th bottom. Wink

Am I starting to worry? Not yet. But I am going down to Reading this weekend, and if we're to lose in a similar manner to the last two games, then I'll definitely start worrying.

I firmly believe that Wednesday are not one of the worst three teams in this league. But the players have to step up and prove this in the coming weeks.

I think roversboy was inferring that Peterborough was virtually a ''goner' and that there were 2 places left , neither of which IMO will be occupied by Wednesday..........feel free to disagree with me but please give some interesting reasoning behind your assessment.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 23 Feb - 8:10:32

wednesdays will struggle as they have too many players who are not producing the standard expected for the ccc.
They are also very inconsistent,i think they will stay up on the final day however i have my doubts.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 23 Feb - 9:31:41

roversboy4lyf wrote:wednesdays will struggle as they have too many players who are not producing the standard expected for the ccc.
They are also very inconsistent,i think they will stay up on the final day however i have my doubts.

Irvine will sort out his troops before then I'm sure but there is a lot of work to do. Where is that team that won all those games a few weeks ago and had the wendies dreaming of the Play-Offs ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Tue 23 Feb - 12:28:52

hoolahoop wrote:I think roversboy was inferring that Peterborough was virtually a ''goner' and that there were 2 places left

Sorry, I wasn't talking to Jack, I was referring to Nightmare's thread title! Laughing

The last two defeats have been comprehensive, but Irvine never promised to turn us around this season. Especially with the rotten bunch he's been handed as a squad. But he has made us harder to beat in most games since he took over, and will get enough points to see us through I reckon. Anything from this Saturday at Reading would be a good start given their position at present.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by superowl3 Mon 1 Mar - 5:21:34

after yesterday"s pathetic performance iam now beginning to fear for us now when you consider the next 4 fixtures coming up.
superowl3
superowl3
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 1 Mar - 5:23:53

To be honest if we lose our next home game i won't be too upset
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 1 Mar - 8:27:02

NIGHTMARE wrote:To be honest if we lose our next home game i won't be too upset

Feeling the same mesen , must be the luxury of having some points eh Nightmare ? Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Mon 1 Mar - 18:55:42

Just one small run gets you so much this year, we are living on that one before Xmas, the Dingles just before us. I thought Wendies would do the same after Irvine came, but they just needed another two or three to make it comfortable when they played us, and it seems to have pricked the bubble. Let's hope they can conjour something up soon, the main thing is not to get a gap forming of over three to the team 4th from bottom.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 3 Mar - 5:18:47

East Yorks Rover wrote:Just one small run gets you so much this year, we are living on that one before Xmas, the Dingles just before us. I thought Wendies would do the same after Irvine came, but they just needed another two or three to make it comfortable when they played us, and it seems to have pricked the bubble. Let's hope they can conjour something up soon, the main thing is not to get a gap forming of over three to the team 4th from bottom.

I agree a couple more defeats (and they have some real tough games coming up) could make just that scenario occur and I fear they would struggle to catch up .
They are in deep trouble now but it can still be turned around with the odd points here and there. Chances now 50/50 at best on survival.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down