The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to have to stop going to away games

+5
Barnsleytilidie
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
Dagenham Rover
NIGHTMARE
9 posters

Go down

I'm going to have to stop going to away games Empty I'm going to have to stop going to away games

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 6 Mar - 10:49:24

i just can't sleep the night before ive been wide awake most of the night before every game this season and its no good because i have to stay in bed all day sunday then
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

I'm going to have to stop going to away games Empty Re: I'm going to have to stop going to away games

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 6 Mar - 19:43:01

Its the worry of "how many are we going to be thrashed by this time" Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

I'm going to have to stop going to away games Empty Re: I'm going to have to stop going to away games

Post by hoolahoop Sun 7 Mar - 1:43:36

Dagenham Rover wrote:Its the worry of "how many are we going to be thrashed by this time" Laughing

That's about the meaning of Nightmare's post. Will it be 3 or will it be 4 ? Hope it's 5 the Dan can give him an earful! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Mar - 6:08:27

Dagenham Rover wrote:Its the worry of "how many are we going to be thrashed by this time" Laughing

You might be onto something there, mind never in your wildest dreams did you think the result would be like it was.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Mar - 5:30:34

yorkie64red wrote:

You might be onto something there, mind never in your wildest dreams did you think the result would be like it was.. lol!

I hoped it would be 5 damn the Magpies only made it 6 to spoil my prediction. Strange game footy and Nightmare was proved right to be wary of this game but nobody would have predicted a sending off of Luke Steele eh ?

The fact remains that this was just a ''blip'' in the fine season that the Dingles have been having recently after their poor start.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sat 13 Mar - 7:35:00

I bet all the pikeys will be up all night soon ...wondering if they are going to get owned 4-1 by our 10 men? Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 13 Mar - 7:41:11

Ha ha
in your wildest dreams.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 13 Mar - 8:08:28

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I bet all the pikeys will be up all night soon ...wondering if they are going to get owned 4-1 by our 10 men? Cool

NAY..........why would you think that ? It's your that need to be shitting yoursens. Razz Razz Razz Razz
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 20 Mar - 7:26:50

here again there flying round these away days
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 20 Mar - 9:14:08

Just a question:

IF we do a repeat of last season when you come to the Well... (4-1 to the Tykes Cool )

.. Will you all think you're "Definately going to beat us next game" like you think you are now? lol!
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 20 Mar - 11:09:03

why can't i fucking sleep whats wrong with me ffs
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Mar - 5:52:29

NIGHTMARE wrote:why can't i fucking sleep whats wrong with me ffs

You knew you were going to lose again perhaps ? Long trip, no points, heavy expenditure.......funny as it sounds I feel for you when you get home at closing time. Sneak into bed, grumbles from your lass about how much you've wasted, you get grouchy from being shattered and the disappointment of the day and the mrs. doesn't understand how much it means to you, finally you turn your back on her and ensure there's a space between you bigger than Oakwell. Wink
Been there got the t-shirt, tomorrow's another day big fella. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 21 Mar - 19:01:13

hoolahoop wrote:

You knew you were going to lose again perhaps ? Long trip, no points, heavy expenditure.......funny as it sounds I feel for you when you get home at closing time. Sneak into bed, grumbles from your lass about how much you've wasted, you get grouchy from being shattered and the disappointment of the day and the mrs. doesn't understand how much it means to you, finally you turn your back on her and ensure there's a space between you bigger than Oakwell. Wink :

Just read that and got, up to check in the wardrobe, to see if you've been living in there,
i did get in at closing time, and she did have a moan, but because i was pissed i let slip i had booked two days off work next week to go to Bristol and she went mental about me wasting my holidays again and that we never get to spend time off together because i waste all my holidays " on following That stupid bloody football club everywhere " . now i need to inform her that ive booked two days off the week after too to go to Plymouth but i think i'll wait untill ive had my Sunday dinner otherwise i'll not get one or it'll be lased with something quite nasty.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Mon 22 Mar - 3:46:23

Be brave mate!!
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 22 Mar - 20:18:51

I think I might stop going to them too. Didn't get home until 11 o'clock, being diverted all over the place. Then got a flat tyre about 15 minutes away from home. Fantastic end to a fantastic day.

That's it for me though. After Pigs, Swansea and West Brom I'm done with away games, until next season.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 22 Mar - 20:45:33

NIGHTMARE wrote:

Just read that and got, up to check in the wardrobe, to see if you've been living in there,
i did get in at closing time, and she did have a moan, but because i was pissed i let slip i had booked two days off work next week to go to Bristol and she went mental about me wasting my holidays again and that we never get to spend time off together because i waste all my holidays " on following That stupid bloody football club everywhere " . now i need to inform her that ive booked two days off the week after too to go to Plymouth but i think i'll wait untill ive had my Sunday dinner otherwise i'll not get one or it'll be lased with something quite nasty.

Every (well 99%) of footy fans a) feel that way and b)get a reaction like that........it goes with the territory. lol! lol! lol!
Yet you know you will always go back for more eh ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 30 Mar - 12:22:57

Well i'm here again hopefully i'll sleep on the coach
because it don't look like i'm going to be sleeping in my bed tonight
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Mar - 17:10:29

Ouch!
Long trip for you nightmare...
Lets hope you hammer em and tire em out for sataurday.
Then again it would be nice to see you lose....

so win/win i suppose.

goodluck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 31 Mar - 8:29:59

Just as I thought 0-0 , a bloody long 2 trips and expenditure for 1 point .................even though you're a Dingle I do feel sorry for you . Wonder if your lass will feel the same . Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Mar - 17:23:03

Well i still dont belive justice has been served.
Sounded like plymouth had the big chances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 31 Mar - 21:15:43

It was a good game both sides hit the post both keepers well worked but no brake through its a bastard of a trip and ive done it 3 times in 12 month i'm glad there going down to be honest
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Apr - 7:27:01

NIGHTMARE wrote:It was a good game both sides hit the post both keepers well worked but no brake through its a bastard of a trip and ive done it 3 times in 12 month i'm glad there going down to be honest

So are most supporters in the CCC it's a helluva long way and that was destined to be an unlucky tie for you. Over with now, hopefully neither you or I will see them for a while. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Apr - 7:30:00

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I bet all the pikeys will be up all night soon ...wondering if they are going to get owned 4-1 by our 10 men? Cool

lol! lol! lol! lol! just spotted this old post BTID, as we said normal service would be resumed.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down