The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop hiding..................

3 posters

Go down

Stop hiding.................. Empty Stop hiding..................

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Dec - 9:21:38

Come on then where are you lot ? lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Stop hiding.................. Empty Re: Stop hiding..................

Post by Barnsley-James Sun 11 Dec - 10:13:28

hoolahoop wrote:Come on then where are you lot ? lol!

14 points above the mighty Rovers lol!

Barnsley-James
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 11 Dec - 10:15:45

What can I say the had a reyt second half, best team won!! We live to fight another day.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Dec - 10:19:49

NorthRed wrote:What can I say the had a reyt second half, best team won!! We live to fight another day.

Your lot could have kept it to a draw surely and helped us, sounds like you went all 'gung-ho'. We beat these AWAY. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsley-James Sun 11 Dec - 10:24:31

hoolahoop wrote:

Your lot could have kept it to a draw surely and helped us, sounds like you went all 'gung-ho'. We beat these AWAY. Wink

What about the last time you played Ipswich at HOME? Oh that's right - you lost 6 - 0 tongue

At least both sets of fans know how it feels to be hammered by Ipswich in their own backyard Rolling Eyes

Barnsley-James
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Dec - 10:30:00

Barnsley-James wrote:

What about the last time you played Ipswich at HOME? Oh that's right - you lost 6 - 0 tongue

At least both sets of fans know how it feels to be hammered by Ipswich in their own backyard Rolling Eyes

That's true Jimbo , I'm only winding you up a tad...........don't get too precious ; we also had a bad day at the office. One we could ill-afford. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsley-James Sun 11 Dec - 10:35:42

Ayy, I know you are.

I'm still cringing at the 'Are you watching Sheffield?' chant we sung in the first half. In all honesty I hope no dee daars were watching after that 2nd half, we look like reyt pillocks now Embarassed lol!

As for Rovers, hope they get out of it - we need more local derbies in this league.

Barnsley-James
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Dec - 19:25:09

Barnsley-James wrote:Ayy, I know you are.

I'm still cringing at the 'Are you watching Sheffield?' chant we sung in the first half. In all honesty I hope no dee daars were watching after that 2nd half, we look like reyt pillocks now Embarassed lol!

As for Rovers, hope they get out of it - we need more local derbies in this league.

Cheers fella, those chants always seem to bite us up the arse too, bet you won't sing that on the telly again. lol!

There's always next week, we're just looking to get 'back to back' wins but we have an arse of a left back called ILUNGA that never seems to fail to put pressure on the rest of the team; before he arrived it was the others now it's this fella with his massive wages. Oh and our keeper (who has playing so well) has an 'off' day too. We must learn to push on and get a 2nd. goal when we go 1-0 up oh and don't start me on the inept tactics of our manager. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 11 Dec - 23:17:58

Bad day all round then eh??? I always knew watching us this season would be a roller coaster ride!! Up..... Down...... West Ham away......

I'm actually enjoying this season, even when we lose.
I've always been a strange lad though lol.
We'll be staying up thats all that matters.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Dec - 8:31:48

NorthRed wrote:Bad day all round then eh??? I always knew watching us this season would be a roller coaster ride!! Up..... Down...... West Ham away......

I'm actually enjoying this season, even when we lose.
I've always been a strange lad though lol.
We'll be staying up thats all that matters.

Your safety is secured, i wish I could say the same about our lot...........the only way is up eh . Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Dec - 17:27:43

Your not bottom any more. So yes the only way is up!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down