The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season

+2
Shem_Swfc
NIGHTMARE
6 posters

Go down

Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season Empty Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 20 Mar - 9:12:36

Ipswich
Bristol City
Doncaster rovers
And Plymouth

All Winnable games and we could be real contenders for the play off's this time a week on Tuesday,
Were going into the biggest 4 games of the season on the back of 1 loss in 5 games so the players should be confident

Last edited by NIGHTMARE on Sat 20 Mar - 9:15:48; edited 1 time in total
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season Empty Re: Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season

Post by Shem_Swfc Sat 20 Mar - 9:15:32

Good luck to you Nightmare.

I can see you getting almost max points there... i hope we can do the same Sad
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season Empty Re: Well ive got a feeling that we are just about to start the biggest 10 days of the season

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 20 Mar - 9:16:23

who you got pal ?
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sat 20 Mar - 9:17:48

Derby
Watford
Coventry
QPR
Sad
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 20 Mar - 9:19:06

Shem_Swfc wrote:Good luck to you Nightmare.

I can see you getting almost max points there... i hope we can do the same Sad

I want you lot to stay up, all the more teams for our mini derby league next season! Very Happy

And also it will make my own mini derby league I've set up (which is under my signature, have a look if you haven't already) very interesting indeed. Wink
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sat 20 Mar - 9:20:12

Ill have a look Ninja Wink

4th, Not Bad lol
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 20 Mar - 9:21:07

Coventry Away ? you could make that like a home game they give you enough tickets

and you got to win your home games to stay in the league
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sat 20 Mar - 9:22:10

Thats the trouble with Wednesday though. They don't like Winning lol!
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sat 3 Apr - 7:20:23

Well that went tits up, would love to finish in the top half and roll on next season

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Apr - 7:31:22

Well the play-offs are out of your reach now but your players need to keep going and finish as high as possible.
A top half finish looks possible for rovers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Apr - 17:48:28

Dale BFC wrote:Well that went tits up, would love to finish in the top half and roll on next season

R+R

Time you updated your signature Dale! lol! lol! lol! Great to see you posting again and the best of luck against the Blades today, I hope like our ''small'' S.Yorks team that you give the Blades nothing more than 1 point at most today. Wink
Make sure that you finish above the ''jumped up'' tw**s ok?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 4 Apr - 7:26:31

Haha, im going to keep it as is mate if you dont mind. 1 lucky ;-) result dosnt warrent changing it.

Pretty boring match tbh, hope hammils ok after their lad elbowed him in the head. Its a foooking joke i tell ya. Posh and Direby at home next, hopefully 6 points and we can get above both the blunts and you lot.......well it would be nice.

What happened with Pl**outh today mate? Didnt expect them to beat you. They are really shite apart from their left winger, Yanick Bolasie.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 4 Apr - 7:48:09

Dale BFC wrote:Haha, im going to keep it as is mate if you dont mind. 1 lucky ;-) result dosnt warrent changing it.

Pretty boring match tbh, hope hammils ok after their lad elbowed him in the head. Its a foooking joke i tell ya. Posh and Direby at home next, hopefully 6 points and we can get above both the blunts and you lot.......well it would be nice.

What happened with Pl**outh today mate? Didnt expect them to beat you. They are really shite apart from their left winger, Yanick Bolasie.

R+R

Woods, Stock and Sharp out and by the looks of it a hangover from your game . We were piss poor and never really looked up for it, tbf we hardly deserved our early lead and then we shipped 2 goals that were ridiculous . Their substitutions were well executed i.e the right paople at the right times. Currently we only have 15 1st. teamers fit and seem to have a ''bug'' in the camp...............it showed .
How come you let us down with the Blunts then ?
Finally just a point to remember my Dingle friend , you will not be above us come the end of the season PERIOD. lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 5 Apr - 3:14:56

Did you rate Bolasie? Impressed me every time ive seen him, will be snapped up when they go down. We shipped 3 ridiculous goals against them but in games like that, conceeding ridiculous goals or not, if you yourself dont do enough, you dont deserve feck all....we didnt against them...and they are poor.

Just to subtly point out my Pikey friend, when we toweld you at your place earlier in the season.....you made confident statements a long the lines of us deffinatly not beating you....just let the season finish and the cards fall where they may, i honestly dont care if you finish above us or not.....we're going to be in the same lague next season anyway...its not like the premiership where each place in the league is worth hundreds of thousands more than the one that proceeded it.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 5 Apr - 3:22:43

Dale BFC wrote:Did you rate Bolasie? Impressed me every time ive seen him, will be snapped up when they go down. We shipped 3 ridiculous goals against them but in games like that, conceeding ridiculous goals or not, if you yourself dont do enough, you dont deserve feck all....we didnt against them...and they are poor.

Just to subtly point out my Pikey friend, when we toweld you at your place earlier in the season.....you made confident statements a long the lines of us deffinatly not beating you....just let the season finish and the cards fall where they may, i honestly dont care if you finish above us or not.....we're going to be in the same lague next season anyway...its not like the premiership where each place in the league is worth hundreds of thousands more than the one that proceeded it.

R+R

Thats not how i remember it, you might have won the game but thought you were one of the poorest sides to come to the keepmoat until the Blades paid us a visit a couple of weeks ago.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Apr - 6:55:59

If we were ''toweled'' as you put it , I must have fallen asleep throughout the game as Yorkie said you got lucky.
As for Bolasie , yes I do rate him highly and they are unlikely to keep hold of him . Btw unlike you last week (from your comments), we did deserve to lose to a very ''spirited'' Pilgrims side. If you can't put the likes of them to the sword then no-way do either of our teams deserve the P/Offs!!
We'll enjoy our meetings as ever next year, only a ''must try harder'' end of season report should be sent out to ALL our Yorkshire teams eh ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 13 Apr - 7:22:10

Indeed, we scratched feck on trying weeks ago, shame as we could have nailed a top half spot. Ah well....a kick up the arris is needed for next season.

If, in your eyes, we got 'lucky' at your place...be under no illusions that you got lucky at our place....FACT. If you think we got lucky at your place....and you deserved to win at ours...then you my friend...are a joke. My opinion...both games wouldnt have looked out of place if the scoreline was 0 - 0.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down