The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owlstalk, McPig, Large Pig......

+2
Phil
Shem_Swfc
6 posters

Go down

Owlstalk, McPig, Large Pig...... Empty Owlstalk, McPig, Large Pig......

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 22 Sep - 4:16:16

I have just been reading the Lee Strafford - McPig question thread, and i have realised how lucky us Yorkshire fans are to have a board like this.

It does my head in to go onto that site, and just see fans hurling abuse at one another.

On here we have loads of banter, but none of us are nasty to each other, not even Wednesday and United fans, and it pleases me to say that.. Very Happy
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Owlstalk, McPig, Large Pig...... Empty Re: Owlstalk, McPig, Large Pig......

Post by Phil Tue 22 Sep - 4:28:16

its just a pity there so few people on here that's all, but to be honest i'm enjoying reading what the users who are contributing are posting so it don't really matter how many are using the site as long as people are. This site was set up so we can all air our views on our own teams and stick our 2 pence worth in on other teams as well and that's what's happening so i'm quite happy with that, i just wish others would come join us .
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 22 Sep - 4:44:58

Its growing steadily, i hardly go on the other forums now and use this all the time, it will take off, its only been going for a couple of weeks, there are plenty of sites out there with forums that have been going for a long time and have very few users and like shem says the banter is all good humoured, hopefully more of the people who have registered will start to get involved, not sure how many of the League 2 supporters know about it.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Tue 22 Sep - 4:47:45

I haven't said much on here yet but I feel far happier posting than on the other Rovers sites. Long may it continue!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Sep - 4:53:45

VixDRFC wrote:I haven't said much on here yet but I feel far happier posting than on the other Rovers sites. Long may it continue!
I too feel comfortable with both the layout and content of this site. Personally it doesn't preclude my odd appearances on my odd forays into my insular 'mother' site.
This is a good site and will eventually be used alot. As for the banter , it is still well within acceptable levels considering the widely differing opinions and allegiances of those using it. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Tue 22 Sep - 4:56:29

You never told me you had an odd appearance Steve....... Shocked
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Sep - 5:03:58

jucyberry wrote:You never told me you had an odd appearance Steve....... Shocked
Have you not been told that I'm like 'a dog with two dicks' Deb ?
Nice to see you are following the forum once in a while my friend..............hope these are not 'odd' appearances too! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Tue 22 Sep - 5:10:53

Lol, nope, I'm here most of the time, Far more than over there anyway..I just flit around looking at everything, forgot I had logged out thats all..
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Sep - 5:15:01

jucyberry wrote:Lol, nope, I'm here most of the time, Far more than over there anyway..I just flit around looking at everything, forgot I had logged out thats all..
Good it's great to know that your friends are in contact still, we just need one or two more that's all. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Tue 22 Sep - 5:26:52

It's tricky isn't it, if you say too much on the other fora is it akin to head hunting?

You need a plan of action for all the teams to get the message across that there is actually a civillised forum where people don't feel the need to insult to get their points across.... Not that there is anything wrong with banter across the divisions but a little mutual respect is good too...
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 22 Sep - 5:36:11

jucyberry wrote:It's tricky isn't it, if you say too much on the other fora is it akin to head hunting?

You need a plan of action for all the teams to get the message across that there is actually a civillised forum where people don't feel the need to insult to get their points across.... Not that there is anything wrong with banter across the divisions but a little mutual respect is good too...

I agree totally, thsts why i go on this forum more than i do any other.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Sep - 8:03:52

[quote="jucyberry"]It's tricky isn't it, if you say too much on the other fora is it akin to head hunting?

You need a plan of action for all the teams to get the message across that there is actually a civillised forum where people don't feel the need to insult to get their points across.... Not that there is anything wrong with banter across the divisions but a little mutual respect is good too...[/quote
Please see latest thread , it's getting going............................................
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 22 Sep - 8:06:36

[quote="hoolahoop"]
jucyberry wrote:It's tricky isn't it, if you say too much on the other fora is it akin to head hunting?

You need a plan of action for all the teams to get the message across that there is actually a civillised forum where people don't feel the need to insult to get their points across.... Not that there is anything wrong with banter across the divisions but a little mutual respect is good too...[/quote
Please see latest thread , it's getting going............................................

Are you now telling me that the things said in that other thread are not true , Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 23 Sep - 20:57:33

[quote="yorkie64red"]
hoolahoop wrote:

Are you now telling me that the things said in that other thread are not true , Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Of course they are true daft lad, nice to see the knuckle-dragging Dingles having a pop at a proper team now and again. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down