The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh dear

+5
VixDRFC
pkt_drfc
hoolahoop
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
yorkie64red
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh dear Empty Oh dear

Post by yorkie64red Sun 23 May - 7:13:28

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Oh dear Empty Re: Oh dear

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 23 May - 10:25:12

Thing is with Bates if he told me grass was green id go outside and check, so it cold probably be all true

Dont see how we could be in debt saying for the past 5 years weve brought nothing but freebies, with the Delph money, compensation from the young uns who fucked off to Everton, Chelsea and man.City, revenue off the telly for the cup run

But the fact a Sheff.Utd fan said it all makes it hard to beleieve
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 7:53:25

This guy must be 'in the know' as Blunts would never back up Wendies unless he had been right on more than a number of occasions in the past.
I hope there is little mileage in this rumour for your sake's , don't know about other folk but I'm sick of supporters being ''sold out'' by their owners.......whatever the club. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 7:57:30

For some reason i can not get that thread up
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 7:58:42

Dint read it properly first time on the account of being a lazy fecker

But it wont open up for me anymore, dont think uncle Ken has had it removed?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 8:00:18

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Dint read it properly first time on the account of being a lazy fecker

But it wont open up for me anymore, dont think uncle Ken has had it removed?

Yep its been removed, that usually means theres something in it..or there just afraid of been sued.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 8:00:50

What did it say Bri because frankly i was pissed yesterday to read it
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 8:02:26

yorkie64red wrote:

Yep its been removed, that usually means theres something in it..or there just afraid of been sued.. Rolling Eyes

or its just bullshit? Oh dear Icon_wink

Not sure what to make of it really, cos theres only been one thread on waccoe about it and there are some very "in the know" people on there
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 8:03:05

pkt_drfc wrote:What did it say Bri because frankly i was pissed yesterday to read it

I knew you would ask me that, to be honest i can't remember the detail but it was someone who reckoned that Leeds would go Bust in the next 18 to 24 months, he seemed to know what he was talking about as he has been correct in the past when its come to clubs finances..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 8:05:24

Oh is that all no big deal
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 8:08:29

pkt_drfc wrote:Oh is that all no big deal

It is if your a leeds fan.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 8:13:58

I've just finished reading it , they have merely moved the thread...........go the thread section you will find it there.
Sounds like there will be a major problem ahead, it's highly unusual for regular Blunts posters to back up a regular Wendy poster. Who (i.e which team/s) remains questionable though.

Last edited by hoolahoop on Mon 24 May - 8:15:52; edited 1 time in total
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 8:14:38

Never mind LEEDSLAD if that happens you can become a rover and meet up with us lot
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 8:15:39

pkt_drfc wrote:Never mind LEEDSLAD if that happens you can become a rover and meet up with us lot

I hope he will be doing that anyway when he comes to the Keepmoat.. drunken
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 8:17:34

hoolahoop wrote:I've just finished reading it , they have merely moved the thread...........go the thread section you will find it there.
Sounds like there will be a major problem ahead, it's highly unusual for regular Blunts posters to back up a regular Wendy poster. Who (i.e which team/s) remains questionable though.

Have you got a link Hoola
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 24 May - 8:18:17

From what I read it said several clubs inc Leeds had been paying players through an offshore account avoidng PAYE tax, they'd been monitored and could be liable for a BIG tax bill

Because Leeds have no assets (ground/training ground etc) they have no money to pay this off so could be looking at liquidation

App it came from a Owl but one who is usually right with money matters
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 8:20:15

yorkie64red wrote:

I hope he will be doing that anyway when he comes to the Keepmoat.. drunken

Bri he might not drink so don't get him into bad habits
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 8:20:29

I'll be in your main boozer in me Lucas the kop cat replica

Should have no trouble like

Might not drink? average drinking age round here seems to be 9 these days i was a late starter at 14

Oh dear Mascot%20leeds
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 8:22:45

Go to ''top of the board'' and look in CLASSIC THREADS.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 8:23:04

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:I'll be in your main boozer in me Lucas the kop cat replica

Should have no trouble like

Might not drink? average drinking age round here seems to be 9 these days i was a late starter at 14

Oh dear Mascot%20leeds

Its ok i don't drink either, were not all like these piss heads on here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 8:25:24

yorkie64red wrote:

Its ok i don't drink either, were not all like these piss heads on here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You lying F**ker
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 8:26:23

pkt_drfc wrote:

You lying F**ker

language please... Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 8:26:58

yorkie64red wrote:

This place wouldnt be this good if we wearn't pissed half the time like
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 24 May - 8:30:34

yorkie64red wrote:

pkt_drfc wrote:What did it say Bri because frankly i was pissed yesterday to read it

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

or its just bullshit? Oh dear Icon_wink

Not sure what to make of it really, cos theres only been one thread on waccoe about it and there are some very "in the know" people on there

The topic as been moved that's all here's the new link and ive pasted the opening post

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=323&fid=574&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121505508&page=1

Oh ******** to it, why not.

Leeds have been avoiding paying certain obligations by using their offshore ownership structure. Glasgee Rangers just became the first to get caught out doing this, but the tax man has been investigating Rangers and about a dozen other clubs in the UK (2 in Scotland, I believe 10 in England) who've tried the same ruse - pay your players offshore and hope no-one notices and asks why there's no PAYE tax etc - anyway looks like they are one of the offenders, and word is that Leeds' bill will be in the 8 figures, not as high as Rangers' but pretty close, probably in the 15-20mil range. They have no assets this time around to borrow against, so if they get found liable for the monies, they are done.

The Mirror and the Express are already sniffing the story but won't go to print until they have the full details, so you heard it here first.

Basically some people think the owners are a front company for Bates. The rumour is that he lent the money to take over Leeds to the current main shareholder.

Oh nothing that convoluted - it's Bates who owns the company in the Caymans that owns Elland Road (Astor) and it's Bates's family trust in Switzerland who, along with his lawyer, own Forward (the group that own the club).

What goes around comes around - that little veil of secrecy is about to get lifted like a shirt in Brighton
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 8:32:55

Am not reading all that for a tenner, mainly cos i got confused to fuck after the 3rd line
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next