The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in.

+4
football-fan.
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
Ronnie Glavin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in. Empty Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in.

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 10 Jul - 4:26:37

MR has been busy in the market with 5 signings so far and more immminent, Then there will be a few loan signings from prem teams. The young lad Caulker from Spurs been banded around that us and the pikeys are both after him for season long loan. Whatever and whoever we get i have trhe utmost respect in our manager improving us but also putting us on a sound footing. There is nothing worse than going to away matches and you are never in the game, never lok like scoring and are totally bored to death. Under Robins i have optimisome where ever we go and play. So bring on the new season. And too all our fellow yorkie teams i wish you well for the new season apart from when you play us. Bring on the banter when we play each other.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in. Empty Re: Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in.

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 4:54:24

I think where in the shite to be honest
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in. Empty Re: Think our signings so far have been good. all we need is a real good striker coming in.

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 5:06:15

NIGHTMARE wrote:I think where in the shite to be honest

There you are giving out those negative vibes again...............MR will see that you are OK stop fretting NIGHTY. Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 10 Jul - 5:57:00

i think we in better shape than we were last year defence looks more solid. we just need a striker whos going to put the ball in the net regular. Hoolahoop Great signing billy sharp never expected you buying him must applaud ryan for dipping in his pocket. the season nears and i hope all yorkie sides do well, been good banter so far and more too come both ways i suppose depending on results. can not wait for season to start im not a big fan of pre season matches all played at half pace .

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 10 Jul - 6:06:23

#1 09 Jul 2010 17:46 Complain | Prev | Next | Quote and reply to userReply to user
Signed: February 2009 new signing? ...
Academy
Academy
had a tex of a mate saying we have signed a striker from huddersfield. does any 1 eles no anything about this because they is nothing on bfc website

This must be the iminent signing but not sure. ?

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:11:13

Ronnie Glavin wrote:#1 09 Jul 2010 17:46 Complain | Prev | Next | Quote and reply to userReply to user
Signed: February 2009 new signing? ...
Academy
Academy
had a tex of a mate saying we have signed a striker from huddersfield. does any 1 eles no anything about this because they is nothing on bfc website

This must be the iminent signing but not sure. ?

I've not heard of anything yet but perhaps the Udder lads might know. Laughing
Like you I don't get alot out of pre-season games and believe me it's impossible to guage the quality of your squad on that basis.
We will see how your defense is soon won't we RG, again I can't wait. Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:14:07

He a lad who played a bit part last season coming on as sub and such like

Where in the shit getting players who can't get in a 3rd division team
a lad from brighton a lad from jock premier league

Robins will not be manager at oakwell for long
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 10 Jul - 6:18:26

I heard yesterday when in a chat with a lad and he mentioned theo robinson and he has 4 clubs chasing him,striker app but never heard of him and not sure who he plays for...
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:20:40

Thats him jack
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:20:41

NIGHTMARE wrote:He a lad who played a bit part last season coming on as sub and such like

Where in the shit getting players who can't get in a 3rd division team
a lad from brighton a lad from jock premier league

Robins will not be manager at oakwell for long

I think you're wrong but if you are proved right then he-ho, there are loads of quality players out there that will be busting a gut for a contract.
Like our SO'D I think Robins has more guile and nous than you give him credit for but we'll see.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:24:06

His style of football will have the fans crying for the axe to fall by september
last season with the players we had he had no choice but to let them knock it about a bit but if you look at what he as brought in there clogers and 6ft plus

Last edited by NIGHTMARE on Sat 10 Jul - 6:28:10; edited 1 time in total
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:24:58

NIGHTMARE wrote:Thats him jack

Doubt it he's under contract until 07/12, I will be suprised if they let him go easily..........they want promo this season and he will be an important piece of that puzzle for them. Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:26:50

Its going to be 4TH DIVISION MANAGER 4TH DIVISION TACTICS 4TH DIVISION PLAYERS and by the start of next season we'll be one step closer to the 4TH DIVISION
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:29:14

NIGHTMARE wrote:His style of football will have the fans crying for the axe to fall by september
last season with the players we had he had no choice but to let them knock it about a bit but if you look at what he as brought in there clggers and 6ft plus

Take it Shackell is not a good purchase then for starters.............we would have him here right now. Cryne will ensure that MR does the business and gets adequate support (lawsuit permitting).
He maybe (like us) is waiting for the right man at the right terms, who knows ?

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sat 10 Jul - 6:33:53; edited 1 time in total
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:32:58

NIGHTMARE wrote:Its going to be 4TH DIVISION MANAGER 4TH DIVISION TACTICS 4TH DIVISION PLAYERS and by the start of next season we'll be one step closer to the 4TH DIVISION

Don't be bloody ridiculous , you sound like a young lass having a hissy fit. We haven't got anywhere near the start of the season yet and you're panicking and full of negativity.
One win and it will all change to hail the all conquering Dingles won't it ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:35:35

If we get another win, where on a 10 game run without a win
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:39:21

Right do you want to speak privately with you Uncle Hoola and tell me what's brought this attitude about..............PM me as this isn't quite like you !
You can be negative but not to this extreme, somebody going out with your mam ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:41:49

I'm pissed off that the pub team down the road are making us look like the worst pub team in the world
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:44:37

NIGHTMARE wrote:I'm pissed off that the pub team down the road are making us look like the worst pub team in the world

lol! lol! lol! Because of one player, what about Shacks that you nicked off us! Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Jul - 6:45:02

NIGHTMARE wrote:I'm pissed off that the pub team down the road are making us look like the worst pub team in the world

Don't let wednesday worry you, they won't come back up... lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:52:00

yorkie64red wrote:

Don't let wednesday worry you, they won't come back up... lol! lol! lol!

ROFLMAO lol! lol! lol! lol! I vote that response of the week. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 10 Jul - 6:57:24

Robins knows what hes doing you should be looking forward too season like rest of us not worrying. We will be ok IMO i think he s bought well a lot will be squad players.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 7:14:34

Ronnie Glavin wrote:Robins knows what hes doing you should be looking forward too season like rest of us not worrying. We will be ok IMO i think he s bought well a lot will be squad players.

NIGHTMARE has already got you down for relegation long before the season even starts though Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 7:16:57

Squad players will who the fucks going to be in the first team then that shower of shite he as brought to the club his our fist team

Get your neck brace ready
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 7:27:53

You could outdo the class of 2009/10 down at Bumhole, they did OK last season.
We've bought in one player who we had on loan last seasonn and you're running for the hills! Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next