The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most?

+7
MattyDRFC
Dan_the_Owl
Barnsleytilidie
d1889t
Shem_Swfc
hoolahoop
mattiss1234
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most?

Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_lcap32%Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_lcap50%Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]
Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_lcap0%Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_lcap0%Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_lcap5%Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_lcap13%Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 22

Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Empty Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most?

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 4:50:05

Easy one for me. Sheff United
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Empty Re: Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most?

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 4:54:26

mattiss1234 wrote:Easy one for me. Sheff United
Easy for me too ..............The Wendies. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most? Empty Re: Which Yorkshire team do you hate the most?

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 5:02:14

hoolahoop wrote:

Oh, you always seem to be going on about Dingles.

For me it'd be Pigs, Leeds, Barnsley/Hull then Donny, shows how much of a bigger game it is for you than it is for us.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 8 Sep - 5:02:25

hoolahoop wrote:

Never heard of 'em... tongue
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 5:02:43

As much as I dislike the wendies, I hate leeds with a passion Very Happy
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Tue 8 Sep - 5:44:02

Chesterfield aint in Yorkshire.....where are the Hull & Middlesborough options?.....not that I could get past Leeds? Laughing
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 5:57:49

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Chesterfield aint in Yorkshire.....where are the Hull & Middlesborough options?.....not that I could get past Leeds? Laughing

Yeh i know there in Derbyshire but there close enough to be called in Yorkshire, if you get what i mean, and boro, wel noone hates them more than the teams up there whoever you are from yorkshire and hull, well they seem well gone, cant remember the last time we played them.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 8 Sep - 5:58:51

Dean Windass scored that amazing free kick Crying or Very sad
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 6:02:11

Shem_Swfc wrote:Dean Windass scored that amazing free kick Crying or Very sad

Oh yh i do remember, i went aswell, but i'll always remember the game that got us into the play-offs, the 92nd minute goal from that wierd player, what was his name?
And the Hull match came for our first win two season ago after 6 defeats, and suprisingly Jeffers scored, and what a cracker it was aswell.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 8 Sep - 6:08:13

Was it Heckingbottom????

Thats the only strange name i can think of who we would of had around that year...
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Tue 8 Sep - 6:09:12

mattiss1234 wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:Chesterfield aint in Yorkshire.....where are the Hull & Middlesborough options?.....not that I could get past Leeds? Laughing

Yeh i know there in Derbyshire but there close enough to be called in Yorkshire, if you get what i mean, and boro, wel noone hates them more than the teams up there whoever you are from yorkshire and hull, well they seem well gone, cant remember the last time we played them.

Wasn't it about 2-3 seasons ago? lol!
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 6:11:17

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:

Wasn't it about 2-3 seasons ago? lol!
Yeh you know what i mean.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 6:40:32

mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

For me it'd be Pigs, Leeds, Barnsley/Hull then Donny, shows how much of a bigger game it is for you than it is for us.
Mattiss don't you know a wnd-up when you see one ? Of course I detest the Dingles with a passion , hate the Scum of Leeds and Rotherham, dislike the Scunts, detest the 'holier than thou puffed up delusions of grandeur from Wendies' , none too keen on the Blunts for similar reasons as well.
I had to vote for you as your group heavily outnumber the rest of us combined. I am the leader of the forum's unofficial alliance formed to prevent a take-over of the forum by the Owls!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 6:45:48

hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Mattiss don't you know a wnd-up when you see one ? Of course I detest the Dingles with a passion , hate the Scum of Leeds and Rotherham, dislike the Scunts, detest the 'holier than thou puffed up delusions of grandeur from Wendies' , none too keen on the Blunts for similar reasons as well.
I had to vote for you as your group heavily outnumber the rest of us combined. I am the leader of the forum's unofficial alliance formed to prevent a take-over of the forum by the Owls!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing
Alright chill out, god i was only joking Laughing
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 7:12:20

mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

So was I fella , you must have missed those cool sunglasses I was wearing. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 7:13:48

hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

So was I fella , you must have missed those cool sunglasses I was wearing. Laughing

Can I be your General in this alliance, hoolahoop? Very Happy Very Happy
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 7:24:39

d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Of course 1889, sorry general 1889. Onward ever onward rode the '6'(00) into the valley of Swillsborough eh ? Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 8 Sep - 7:25:43

You mispelled it, its Hillsborough Wink Cool
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 7:29:07

hoolahoop wrote:
d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Of course 1889, sorry general 1889. Onward ever onward rode the '6'(00) into the valley of Swillsborough eh ? Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, we few, we happy few Very Happy
I don't think much effort is needed, they seem to be doing a good enough job at buggering the club up themselves Laughing Laughing
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 7:50:50

d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I don't think much effort is needed, they seem to be doing a good enough job at buggering the club up themselves Laughing Laughing
Yes we seem to be selling all of our best players, replacing them with shite replacements and one decent player for a massive unnecesary fee and it seems to excite you folk, in comparison with a team who sells noone even though we need the money, bring in cheap quality players and the depth of our squad is now much better because of it, you choose what you want but i know which one is more succesfull.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 7:57:02

mattiss1234 wrote:
d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Yes we seem to be selling all of our best players, replacing them with shite replacements and one decent player for a massive unnecesary fee and it seems to excite you folk, in comparison with a team who sells noone even though we need the money, bring in cheap quality players and the depth of our squad is now much better because of it, you choose what you want but i know which one is more succesfull.

Yes. Us. For about 5 years. Cool Cool Cool
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 7:59:43

[quote="d1889t"][quote="mattiss1234"][quote="d1889t"][quote="hoolahoop"][quote="d1889t"][quote="hoolahoop"][quote="mattiss1234"][quote="hoolahoop"][quote="mattiss1234"][quote="hoolahoop"]
mattiss1234 wrote:

Yes. Us. For about 5 years. Cool Cool Cool
The tides are turning. You aren't that much of a quality team no more.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 8:00:06

Only kidding mate, I voted for Leeds anyway Very Happy
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 8:03:33

d1889t wrote:Only kidding mate, I voted for Leeds anyway Very Happy
I personally dont see the deal with sheffield clubs hatind Leeds more than there Sheffield rival.

Dont get me wrong i hate Leeds with a passion, but the hatred i have for Blades is totally different.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 8:08:36

mattiss1234 wrote:
d1889t wrote:Only kidding mate, I voted for Leeds anyway Very Happy
I personally dont see the deal with sheffield clubs hatind Leeds more than there Sheffield rival.

Dont get me wrong i hate Leeds with a passion, but the hatred i have for Blades is totally different.

I just don't seem to hate Wednesday, I don't know why, I kind of have a bit of respect for you.
But my dislike of Leeds goes deep into my veins- it's a different city, but it's more what they stand for- dirty play, violence.
And of course I'm a bit jealous of their past success!
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next