The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't you just hate it

5 posters

Go down

Don't you just hate it Empty Don't you just hate it

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 1 Feb - 0:06:50

When you go out and next morning you can not remember what happened day before. Take yesterday i went out with Bri,Vikki and Hoola i remember leaving pub walking to burger shop and from there its a blank and i somehow ended up at my mums house which is 3 miles away from my house.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Don't you just hate it Empty Re: Don't you just hate it

Post by thornabyred Mon 1 Feb - 0:12:48

Been to game before and had a good scoop before hand and couldnt remember getting from the ground to the train station.Could remember everything else,this happened twice last season and has now stopped me drinking.Have a pint at most now before a game.
Remember years back get the special to Hull and there was a lad, well known hoolie on the station at half eight in the morning with a bottle of vodak.Cops told him he couldnt drink it on the train so he supped the full bottle outside the station and got the train to Hull.
He didnt remember the train journeys,the game or anything about the 24 hours or so apart from being told by the cops he couldnt take his bottle on the train. Good job his mates carried him about all afternoon.
Happy days.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 0:30:46

pkt_drfc wrote:When you go out and next morning you can not remember what happened day before. Take yesterday i went out with Bri,Vikki and Hoola i remember leaving pub walking to burger shop and from there its a blank and i somehow ended up at my mums house which is 3 miles away from my house.

I don't know how people get themselves into such a state... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 1 Feb - 0:31:51

Had a good night out though think i will stick closer to home next time
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 0:34:56

pkt_drfc wrote:Had a good night out though think i will stick closer to home next time

It was Hardly a Nightout Pete, started at 2 in the afternoon and was finished by 7.. lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 1 Feb - 0:35:57

Ok smartarse a good afternoon out lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 1 Feb - 1:04:33

I am sure i only drank the same amount as we did last time never mind these things happen.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Mon 1 Feb - 1:11:44

pkt_drfc wrote:When you go out and next morning you can not remember what happened day before.

Did you wake up to find Mike Tyson's tiger in your bathroom? Laughing

Pete, you're quickly getting a reputation as the drinker on the Pride of Yorkshire...can't wait to clink glasses with you! Cool
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 1 Feb - 1:13:05

The Hangover good film that. I will be looking forward to having a pint or 2 or with you
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 1:13:50

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Did you wake up to find Mike Tyson's tiger in your bathroom? Laughing

Pete, you're quickly getting a reputation as the drinker on the Pride of Yorkshire...can't wait to clink glasses with you! Cool

The knack is to get your timings right, go out too early and he's got you, a hangover is a certainty.. lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 1 Feb - 6:33:59

Well I have to say I don't think I have ever totally forgotten a full night out but I'm sure it can be done without realising. Sounds like it was a good night Pete and I shall remember not to go out drinking with you for too long!!! lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 7:02:17

Terrier2009 wrote:Well I have to say I don't think I have ever totally forgotten a full night out but I'm sure it can be done without realising. Sounds like it was a good night Pete and I shall remember not to go out drinking with you for too long!!! lol!

He's a lightweight, i was as sober as a judge this morning lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 1 Feb - 7:03:34

Yeah but most of my mates would say I'm a lightweight too. However I have practicing since the middle of December so I should be better than I was lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down