The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peterborough Tuesday Night

+2
East Yorks Rover
yorkie64red
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peterborough Tuesday Night Empty Peterborough Tuesday Night

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 8:49:23

Well, to try and get away from todays result we have another game on Tuesday night against Peterborough , this is a must win game or we will end up been sucked further into the relegation mire, i reckon we will get that win and am going for a 2-0 win, Woods and Sharp to score, and lets hope Waide finally gets the start he deserves.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Peterborough Tuesday Night Empty Re: Peterborough Tuesday Night

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 19:43:24

7652 sold for Tuesday night thats if the Keepmoat site is correct, taking season tickets out that means 649 tickets sold, can't really see Peterborough bringing many.. Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sun 18 Oct - 19:49:05

I won't even be able to listen to a commentary! Mad Sad No laptop and no internet so I can't even get Player, all I will have is bloody Southampton v somebody in Lg.1 on Radio Solent, an early night I reckon.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 19:51:18

East Yorks Rover wrote:I won't even be able to listen to a commentary! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_mad Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad No laptop and no internet so I can't even get Player, all I will have is bloody Southampton v somebody in Lg.1 on Radio Solent, an early night I reckon.

we will send you text updates everytime a goal goes in Will if you want, you won't be disturbed too much Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 19:53:07

East Yorks Rover wrote:I won't even be able to listen to a commentary! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_mad Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad No laptop and no internet so I can't even get Player, all I will have is bloody Southampton v somebody in Lg.1 on Radio Solent, an early night I reckon.

Oh forgot to ask, how did your friends enjoy there day at the Keepmoat, forget the score, Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Sun 18 Oct - 19:56:37

Oh forgot to ask, how did your friends enjoy there day at the Keepmoat, forget the score, Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad[/quote]

Even they said that it was a stolen 3 points but they'd take it anyway!!! Cool

Sorry we missed you yet again. I hear Hoola is on the warpath!!! Laughing

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Sun 18 Oct - 19:57:41

yorkie64red wrote:

we will send you text updates everytime a goal goes in Will if you want, you won't be disturbed too much Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin

Already organised, thanks though!!!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 20:01:44

LuckyGirl wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Already organised, thanks though!!!

Peterborough Tuesday Night 5

Hope you have plenty of credit on your phone
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 20:03:37

LuckyGirl wrote:Oh forgot to ask, how did your friends enjoy there day at the Keepmoat, forget the score, Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad

Even they said that it was a stolen 3 points but they'd take it anyway!!! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_cool

Sorry we missed you yet again. I hear Hoola is on the warpath!!! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_lol[/quote]

He so much wanted to meet this Pet Dingle, everyone has been going on about, he will get over it... Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_tongue
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Sun 18 Oct - 20:09:46

Hope you have plenty of credit on your phone[/quote]

Of course! Laughing Very Happy

I know Hoola will be ok but we really miss seeing you all. Have to say apologies for Wednesday - another missed meeting, hope you don't sack us!! Sad

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 20:15:26

LuckyGirl wrote:Hope you have plenty of credit on your phone

Of course! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_lol Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin

I know Hoola will be ok but we really miss seeing you all. Have to say apologies for Wednesday - another missed meeting, hope you don't sack us!! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad[/quote]

It won't be the sack , he will send you to the eastern front, you know what these Dictators are like Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sun 18 Oct - 21:35:37

well, we're guaranteed to win on tuesday because i'll be at work.

cardiff is the only home game i've missed so far, read into that what you will.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 1:24:54

superspy wrote:well, we're guaranteed to win on tuesday because i'll be at work.

cardiff is the only home game i've missed so far, read into that what you will.

So your to blame for our recent results, maybe you need to sacrifice yourself by staying away , all for the cause Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_smile Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_tongue
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 19 Oct - 2:30:42

if we beat peterborough i'll seriously consider it.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 2:32:06

superspy wrote:if we beat peterborough i'll seriously consider it.

Now thats a true supporter... Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Oct - 3:16:56

East Yorks Rover wrote:I won't even be able to listen to a commentary! Mad Sad No laptop and no internet so I can't even get Player, all I will have is bloody Southampton v somebody in Lg.1 on Radio Solent, an early night I reckon.

Take it you didn't go on Satdi, it would have been nice to meet up with you both. Always next time eh ? Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 3:22:22

Take it you didn't go on Satdi, it would have been nice to meet up with you both. Always next time eh ? Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad[/quote]

Behave yourself Hoola Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Oct - 6:00:30

yorkie64red wrote:Take it you didn't go on Satdi, it would have been nice to meet up with you both. Always next time eh ? Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad

Behave yourself Hoola Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_wink[/quote]

lol! lol! lol! pale
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 22:12:57

The latest from the ticket office is that we have sold , 7835 home tickets and 250 Away , making a grand total of 8085, will we hit the 9000 mark. Sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 20 Oct - 2:34:39

Team to beat the Posh

Sully

O Connor Shackell Hird Roberts

Woods Gillett Oster Copps

Sharp Fairhurst
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 20 Oct - 2:40:30

yup i agree with that line up...however, u and i both know we wont be seeing fairhurst start Sad

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 20 Oct - 2:47:25

superspy wrote:yup i agree with that line up...however, u and i both know we wont be seeing fairhurst start Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad

Yeh i think we both know it will be Hayter who starts, it sounds like i am against him which i'm not, just think a change would do some good and he would make a good Sub, bet he would be brought on for longer then 5 minuites though Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 20 Oct - 3:20:32

superspy wrote:yup i agree with that line up...however, u and i both know we wont be seeing fairhurst start Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad

Sods Squad will be as above but with Chambers replacing O Connor and Hayter for Waide. Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Tue 20 Oct - 3:26:08

I'd agree with that line up but I'd equally be happy to see Heffernan instead of Hayter - or even Guy affraid lol!

I think a midfield with Oster, Gillett and Woods would be good!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Oct - 5:02:40

yorkie64red wrote:
LuckyGirl wrote:Hope you have plenty of credit on your phone

Of course! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_lol Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin

I know Hoola will be ok but we really miss seeing you all. Have to say apologies for Wednesday - another missed meeting, hope you don't sack us!! Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_sad

It won't be the sack , he will send you to the eastern front, you know what these Dictators are like Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin Peterborough Tuesday Night Icon_biggrin[/quote]

I've already organised Will's departure 'darn sarf' . lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next