The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves at home...

+4
the vicar
pkt_drfc
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wolves at home... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves at home...

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 6:21:19

Seems MM is not too happy with our players...Oster especially during the incident that got there player sent off...

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2261895,00.html
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 6:45:44

Anybody going to the replay....i'm on nights that week and don't want to start using holidays so soon so will give it a miss myself, hope they keep the prices down for the fans that do make the journey..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 9 Jan - 6:48:15

yorkie64red wrote:Anybody going to the replay....i'm on nights that week and don't want to start using holidays so soon so will give it a miss myself, hope they keep the prices down for the fans that do make the journey..

Only if it is £10 anymore they can F**K OFF
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 6:53:05

pkt_drfc wrote:

Only if it is £10 anymore they can F**K OFF

You never know...you might be lucky.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 9 Jan - 7:14:22

McCarthy is bang out of order , our players have never pushed for other players to be sent off even though we suffer from that ourselves game after game.
Could have won ?, from what I've heard we were in the ascendency. High time Wolves knew their place and realised they were playing the mighty Rovers. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 7:20:22

hoolahoop wrote:McCarthy is bang out of order , our players have never pushed for other players to be sent off even though we suffer from that ourselves game after game.
Could have won ?, from what I've heard we were in the ascendency. High time Wolves knew their place and realised they were playing the mighty Rovers. Laughing

Probably trying to convince all there supporters who didn't make the trip, having beaten Chelsea i bet they thought this would be a doddle...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 7:25:08

Great to see both Billy and James get a goal each today...they are both having a cracking season...just hope no one trys coming in for them in the summer...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 9 Jan - 7:29:59

Now just to get that fence sorted out and we will probably be a force to be reckond with oh and SOD was asked about the transfer of the defender we are after he said we a now a long way off
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 7:32:11

pkt_drfc wrote:Now just to get that fence sorted out and we will probably be a force to be reckond with oh and SOD was asked about the transfer of the defender we are after he said we a now a long way off

I remember Sod talking about never been able to afford Billy in the summer...i think he likes to keep his cards very close to his chest..suppose we will find out eventually.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 7:35:44

Billy and Hayter have got the partnership going that i think heffernan and hayter were hoping to cement but never came off...its a joy to watch those two.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 9 Jan - 7:50:19

think i will be there well i hope so

Last edited by the vicar on Mon 10 Jan - 6:51:38; edited 1 time in total

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 9 Jan - 7:51:23

pkt_drfc wrote:Now just to get that fence sorted out and we will probably be a force to be reckond with oh and SOD was asked about the transfer of the defender we are after he said we a now a long way off

Take that as a positive lol! Last week he was saying he didn't see how it could happen at all - maybe he works in reverse

Fantastic game. If we'd been beaten 0-1 by that first goal of theirs we couldn't have complained it was a cracker but if I was McCarthy I'd be wondering how you go from being 0-1 up to 2-1 down in the space of 5 minutes.

I'd rather go a goal down in the first half than a goal up at the moment and Sharp/Hayter are the strike partnership we have needed for years. Thats 20 goals this season between them and its still only 8th Jan
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 9 Jan - 10:10:07

Just seen that challenge and deffo a red card...also think the ref got the penalty decision right..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 9 Jan - 10:22:46

but if I was McCarthy I'd be wondering how you go from being 0-1 up to 2-1 down in the space of 5 minutes.

Maybe the same way we wnt from 2-0 up to 2-2 in the space of short period of time.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 9 Jan - 10:34:01

MR NEGATIVE wrote:

Maybe the same way we wnt from 2-0 up to 2-2 in the space of short period of time.

Could be a fair point apart from they conceded 2 goals in 2 minutes and they're a Premiership team?

And we conceded 2 goals in about 10 minutes when down to 10 men

Not to mention Blunts stealing 10 - 15 yards up pitch for their throw ins?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 9 Jan - 10:37:37

VixDRFC wrote:

Could be a fair point apart from they conceded 2 goals in 2 minutes and they're a Premiership team?

And we conceded 2 goals in about 10 minutes when down to 10 men

Not to mention Blunts stealing 10 - 15 yards up pitch for their throw ins?

Hey now come on you can't be saying the Blunts are a bunch of cheating little so and so's, you know as well as I do they are a wonderful team and the whole wide universe is against them Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 9 Jan - 10:47:48

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Hey now come on you can't be saying the Blunts are a bunch of cheating little so and so's, you know as well as I do they are a wonderful team and the whole wide universe is against them Laughing

Every referee is their enemy?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 10 Jan - 0:48:08

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 10 Jan - 4:22:00

VixDRFC wrote:

Every referee is their enemy?

Apparently, according to some Blunts, there has been a general conspiracy against them by match officials for some 5 years!! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Tue 11 Jan - 1:57:32

It would appear that after consideration, Wolves have decided not to appeal against the red card awarded - No great shock there!

Last edited by Upwind on Tue 11 Jan - 3:05:36; edited 2 times in total

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 11 Jan - 2:55:23

Upwind wrote:It would appear that after consideration, Wolves have decided not to appeal against the red card awarded - No great shock there!

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2262963,00.html?

Not surprised...maybe in the light of day he saw it differently...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 11 Jan - 8:39:33

Perhaps he i.e. MM and t'others should learn to manage their tongues eh ? Gobshites.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 11 Jan - 8:40:55

hoolahoop wrote:Perhaps he i.e. MM and t'others should learn to manage their tongues eh ? Gobshites.

Well he is from barnsley... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2