The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chessies v millers

4 posters

Go down

Chessies v millers Empty Chessies v millers

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Mar - 7:11:04

I see they have sold out for this one...on sky sports so am looking forward to watching it...backing the millers of course.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Chessies v millers Empty Re: Chessies v millers

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 16 Mar - 7:12:57

Where you watching it PUB or Are you lot coming round to my house?
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Mar - 7:14:36

pkt_drfc wrote:Where you watching it PUB or Are you lot coming round to my house?

Upto you Pete.....if we come to yours don't want you going to any trouble ...a medium size Buffet should suffice... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 16 Mar - 7:15:46

No food i have no beer either so you will have to bring a carry in
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Mar - 7:17:25

pkt_drfc wrote:No food i have no beer either so you will have to bring a carry in

Only joking...will they be showing it in Pub, could always go to the Brook if you preferred..i'm easy either way..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 16 Mar - 7:19:15

Don't know Bri it is only a small game will anybody be showing it
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Mar - 7:21:22

pkt_drfc wrote:Don't know Bri it is only a small game will anybody be showing it

I think the Brook would put it on if we asked, if they didn't can always call at the onestop and watch it at yours.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Mar - 5:43:42

Barrie hubbard on dee daa...." lets hope the team that scores the most goals wins.."..... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 18 Mar - 9:53:35

yorkie64red wrote:Barrie hubbard on dee daa...." lets hope the team that scores the most goals wins.."..... Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! ........numpty. Anyway looking forward to this game too at pete's .........come on Rovrum.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 19 Mar - 9:32:06

Gutted for you Brad ............your team never even turned up . We were willing you on. Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by bradthemiller Sat 19 Mar - 9:32:39

Chessy 5 Millers 0!!!
Just on my way back. Surprised? Nah, not really. Why should the nation see how crap we are? Biggest away support for ages, & the "team"?? put in a performance like that.
Clueless, inept, disinterested, gutless, but enough about Ronnie, the team were shyte too. Like the way he put a full back on at half time when we were 3-0 down, & a striker when we were 5-0 down, master tactition you scouse tosser!!!
I've just heard that Moore said on Sky that if he had a gun he'd shoot em, well if I had a gun id fewkin shoot him!!! He's supposed to motivate them, not character assasinate ffs. Can't wait to get this shitty season over with & start 11/12 with a new boss & hopefully a team with a bit of fight in em.
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 19 Mar - 9:53:54

You have every right to feel pissed off at that display but on the bright side the support was there and there is plenty of time to get over the damage of tonight.
Tbf their keeper also had a superb night but you were worthy of the defeat and some arses want kicking i.e. ALF !............his value has dropped significantly after that pathetic display.
Only a few weeks ago we were beaten 6-0 but although it hurts .........the results will come back again. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down