The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk Talk S**T

4 posters

Go down

Talk Talk S**T Empty Talk Talk S**T

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 9 Apr - 7:07:45

Been having problems for a while infact since i signed the 2 year contract got to a stage today where enough was enough so i phoned up to give them a rate bollocking they proceeded to tell i app have lost connection 80 times since midnight so they told me steps to fix the problem the steps involved getting a screwdriver to take apart the phone socket (which i did not bother) which i was supposed to do when they hung up and they would give me a call back to see if i did them steps which they did and i told them i did that then they told me they will have to send an engineer around at a cost to mtself of £99.99 inc VAT to which i flipped my lid aand they are going to send me a new modem to see if that fixes it. So in short TALK TALK IS S**T
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Talk Talk S**T Empty Re: Talk Talk S**T

Post by yorkie64red Sat 9 Apr - 7:10:37

Got to say, i used to be with them and had no end of problems with the service, i would have thought they would have been better nowadays as they are part of AOL...it seems not... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 9 Apr - 7:14:24

Well telling me to take apart my phone socket i tried to cancel but they said yep that was no problem as long i paid up the remainder of my contract
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 9 Apr - 7:22:56

Lass at work has Talk talk, they've been without phone and net for 2 days now
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 9 Apr - 17:17:06

TT are garbage, but what they were probably telling you to do was take the faceplate off and plug into the master socket behind it is straightforward and most isp will ask you to do it.
First make sure you have the bigger bt/openreach socket not the older smaller"extension type" socket unscrew the 2 screws the faceplate pulls off revealing the master socket just plug into that.
The faceplate just looks like a lump of plastic with a telephone connector attached.
They do this to rule out any wiring issues in the house, if they send BT and it turns out to be internal wiring you will get a fairly hefty bill

This shows the master with and without the faceplate
http://www.adslnation.com/support/extensions.php

If you have the main socket that just looks like a smaller extension socket you can't do nowt as that is the master
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 9 Apr - 17:26:30

Oh ok well the way he explained it on the phone made it dound difficult my brain can only absorb so much anyway i do not think it is that i think kit is the router which they are sending me a new 1 Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 9 Apr - 17:28:54

pkt_drfc wrote:Oh ok well the way he explained it on the phone made it dound difficult my brain can only absorb so much anyway i do not think it is that i think kit is the router which they are sending me a new 1 Laughing

A bit like your Stomach..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 9 Apr - 17:30:55

Thought you would reply get back to work Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 9 Apr - 19:53:43

pkt_drfc wrote:Thought you would reply get back to work Laughing

Get back to work....never stop me...just had my XL bacon sausage and egg sandwich and watching the clockcount down till 12pm...then its on mi way to the ground to watch another superb Rovers performance... sunny
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down