The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyalty card scheme

5 posters

Go down

Loyalty card scheme Empty Loyalty card scheme

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Nov - 5:46:26

Well some of us went to the meetings in July and was told we would have the cards in Aughust..but as of yet nothing not even an email to keep us upto date...not a very good start... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Loyalty card scheme Empty Re: Loyalty card scheme

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 10 Nov - 5:54:39

yorkie64red wrote:Well some of us went to the meetings in July and was told we would have the cards in Aughust..but as of yet nothing not even an email to keep us upto date...not a very good start... No

Bloody hell is that a german name. Razz
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Fundlekrotch Thu 10 Nov - 6:13:58

I spoke to Sean, the commercial manager, a couple of weeks ago. He was hoping they'd be issued soon. It seems that there is an issue with the third party software that is always going to be fixed 'in the next few days'. He did say that if he'd known how long it would take to fix it in reality, he'd
have emailed everyone to advise of the delay, but saw no need if he was starting the project in a few days.
Dr Fundlekrotch
Dr Fundlekrotch
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Nov - 6:15:49

Dr Fundlekrotch wrote:I spoke to Sean, the commercial manager, a couple of weeks ago. He was hoping they'd be issued soon. It seems that there is an issue with the third party software that is always going to be fixed 'in the next few days'. He did say that if he'd known how long it would take to fix it in reality, he'd
have emailed everyone to advise of the delay, but saw no need if he was starting the project in a few days.

Thanks or that...hopefully it will be all systems go then... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Nov - 10:31:05

Dr Fundlekrotch wrote:I spoke to Sean, the commercial manager, a couple of weeks ago. He was hoping they'd be issued soon. It seems that there is an issue with the third party software that is always going to be fixed 'in the next few days'. He did say that if he'd known how long it would take to fix it in reality, he'd

Sounds like a similar story to the missing 'SSSS' story from the club shop Dr. F, it does seem a long time since Aughust though. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 10 Mar - 3:40:42

Wow my card has finally turned up today. cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Mar - 4:17:44

pkt_drfc wrote:Wow my card has finally turned up today. cheers

Mine too and i've got over seven quid on it...better late then never i suppose... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Mar - 6:04:46

How do I get one ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Mar - 7:19:27

hoolahoop wrote:How do I get one ?

They asked for Volunteers to try the scheme in the summer...think it is going to be rolled out to anyone who wants one after the trial has been concluded..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 13 Mar - 7:54:29

Mine turned up today, I'd thought they had forgotton me, damn postie

got a grand total of £3.84 on it although the letter says any ticket office spend from Dec will be updated on your next visit to the ticket office so another 300 and odd quidsworth on my season ticket ...starting to look good cheers
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down