The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone today............?

+4
Dagenham Rover
NIGHTMARE
RedNinja
hoolahoop
8 posters

Go down

Where is everyone today............? Empty Where is everyone today............?

Post by hoolahoop Sat 19 Nov - 6:51:24

Just got back from work and noticed nobody has posted today ??? I've never known that! Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone today............? Empty Re: Where is everyone today............?

Post by RedNinja Sat 19 Nov - 6:59:37

There.. I've posted Razz

I've noticed for a while it's been pretty silent on here, and not even the fact that a yorkshire derby is tomorrow seems to have changed that.. Neutral
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone today............? Empty Re: Where is everyone today............?

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 19 Nov - 7:03:46

its because we only have 3 barnsley fans on here
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 19 Nov - 7:05:42

NIGHTMARE wrote:its because we only have 3 barnsley fans on here

Yeh but they are normally gobby enough to make up for the lack of numbers Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 19 Nov - 7:07:45

i've tried and tried to get more on here but its not easy ive signed up to loads of other forums in the past and put links up to this place and loads view but don't sign up people are just not intressted
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 19 Nov - 7:27:55

Just back from work....now just looking forward to tommorow and a day out in Barnsley...can't wait... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 19 Nov - 8:44:56

yorkie64red wrote:Just back from work....now just looking forward to tommorow and a day out in Barnsley...can't wait... Smile

Yep it's the Alhambra Palace here we come........ drunken drunken drunken
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sat 19 Nov - 8:48:13

Just do me a favour my Pikey friends, please don't leave your caravans blocking roads tomorrow i need to get to the ground to see our 3-1 win!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 19 Nov - 8:49:26

NorthRed wrote:Just do me a favour my Pikey friends, please don't leave your caravans blocking roads tomorrow i need to get to the ground to see our 3-1 win!!

You have roads.... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 19 Nov - 8:52:22

yorkie64red wrote:

You have roads.... lol!

They did now looks like Dale Farm before they we was evicted. Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 19 Nov - 8:57:22

NorthRed wrote:Just do me a favour my Pikey friends, please don't leave your caravans blocking roads tomorrow i need to get to the ground to see our 3-1 win!!

We will circle the caravans and by the time you get through the blockade ........it will be 3-0 to the mighty mighty Rovers. At least it will save you the embarrassment of watching Zak and his mates getting a sound thrashing. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sat 19 Nov - 9:00:36

lol!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 19 Nov - 9:02:59

Anyway Dingles be quiet our dinner is ready Baked hedgedog. Laughing

Where is everyone today............? Bakedhedgehog21
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 19 Nov - 9:04:53

pkt_drfc wrote:Anyway Dingles be quiet our dinner is ready Baked hedgedog. Laughing

Where is everyone today............? Bakedhedgehog21

The local delicacy.....suppose we should try it... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 19 Nov - 10:35:47

yorkie64red wrote:

The local delicacy.....suppose we should try it... Smile

Unless the fish an chips are cheaper by the bus station!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Sat 19 Nov - 20:09:35

i, m back just been to doctors for my innoculations as i ,m going to barnsley Laughing
chopped up some raw meat for them pesky kestrels at half time . so now i,m ready to go i think Basketball
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 19 Nov - 20:23:21

keepmoatman wrote:i, m back just been to doctors for my innoculations as i ,m going to barnsley Laughing
chopped up some raw meat for them pesky kestrels at half time . so now i,m ready to go i think Basketball

Well its best to be sensible...have you been taking lessons in the local dialect tha knows.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down