The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone today............?

4 posters

Go down

Where is everyone today............? Empty Where is everyone today............?

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Feb - 8:09:33

Ok crucial games tomorrow and nobody on the forum (bar vicar) ! Have you all gone to a party or summat ? Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone today............? Empty Re: Where is everyone today............?

Post by VixDRFC Sat 25 Feb - 8:14:02

Tomorrow cancelled due to lack of interest Wink

Actually I've been to see my dad and stepmother - its her birthday next week and I'm really busy
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone today............? Empty Re: Where is everyone today............?

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Feb - 8:17:47

VixDRFC wrote:Tomorrow cancelled due to lack of interest Wink

Actually I've been to see my dad and stepmother - its her birthday next week and I'm really busy

Ay up Vikki are you going in to town first tomorrow, what you busy with is it school work ? Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Feb - 8:18:26

hi hoola hows you mate i think 2-1 tomozzzzz bout time hayte started to get some goals

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Feb - 8:19:22

im madley in love with vicky lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Feb - 8:21:53

the vicar wrote:hi hoola hows you mate i think 2-1 tomozzzzz bout time hayte started to get some goals

Hiya fella going for 2-0 mesen hopefully bump into you during the post match celebrations eh ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 25 Feb - 8:38:24

hoolahoop wrote:

Ay up Vikki are you going in to town first tomorrow, what you busy with is it school work ? Smile

Think it will just be Lakeside bar, Bri's on nights tonight. It was deadline for appraisals today, managed to get my assistant's written up but its school play next week and I'm first aiding/fire marshalling one night but they haven't told me which night yet lol! Plus I'm 10-6 next week so visiting parents might be tricky
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 25 Feb - 8:41:28

the vicar wrote:hi hoola hows you mate i think 2-1 tomozzzzz bout time hayte started to get some goals

Agree with you about Hayter, my Leeds supporting workmate (he was born there so I can't say TOO much Wink ) says he was best man on pitch after Diouf on Sat and very unlucky
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Feb - 8:57:23

yes hayter was sharp no pun intended just needs a few goals

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Feb - 8:57:54

VixDRFC wrote:

Think it will just be Lakeside bar, Bri's on nights tonight. It was deadline for appraisals today, managed to get my assistant's written up but its school play next week and I'm first aiding/fire marshalling one night but they haven't told me which night yet lol! Plus I'm 10-6 next week so visiting parents might be tricky

Shame but if he feels up for it ..........give me a shout eh. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 25 Feb - 9:21:52

hoolahoop wrote:

Shame but if he feels up for it ..........give me a shout eh. Wink

Just spoke to him, can we let you know in morning - loads of stuff happening atm?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 25 Feb - 10:16:18

Been out down the club thats my excuse anyway
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Feb - 19:26:00

VixDRFC wrote:

Just spoke to him, can we let you know in morning - loads of stuff happening atm?

You sound as busy as me ........new registrations going out on Thursday (1/3) and I've got to prepare to be appraised by the new 'animal' of a Sales Mgr. on 5/3 too!
Btw I've got a full manual and 'idiot's guide' to Bri's new car but will have to get it to him early next week (left at work last night and NOT going anywehere near the place today!)
Speak/see to you later Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down