The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 things I hate about people.

+7
The Wednesday
yorkie64red
Terrier2009
Shem_Swfc
thefullback
pkt_drfc
NIGHTMARE
11 posters

Go down

14 things I hate about people. Empty 14 things I hate about people.

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 10 Nov - 4:48:08

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours?
Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No tosser, I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?. Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the fuck?
Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever fucking does!
What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?

10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'.
So what did they used to be? Ears, Wellington boots?

11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?'
No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....
It has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser

14. When you're involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you alright?' Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

14 things I hate about people. Empty Re: 14 things I hate about people.

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 5:19:33

15. When the house phone rings someone in the house is bound to say who's that ringing. Don't know until i pick the f**king phone up
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 10 Nov - 5:36:59

16 its warm now suns out, you don't fucking say as soon as i saw the sun i was expecting it to get colder
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Tue 10 Nov - 6:31:33

14 things I hate about people. 14t1qf8 They are good
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 10 Nov - 7:15:01

17. When people use bad language when youngsters go on these forums.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 10 Nov - 7:32:18

18. When people go out to a restaurant to eat and order a hot meal and then go 'Oww that's hot'. Well if it came out cold you'd be complaining!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 9:05:45

19. Too many illegals get back to your own country (sorry had to be said)
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 10 Nov - 9:54:03

pkt_drfc wrote:19. Too many illegals get back to your own country (sorry had to be said)

Watch it Pete, the PC brigade will be after you 14 things I hate about people. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 10 Nov - 10:33:40

Sorry Bri i can not find a job anywhere i blame it on them F**KERS sorry if that is being racist in some sort of way but that is the way tat i feel labour goverment its all a load of shite
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 10 Nov - 10:36:10

pkt_drfc wrote:Sorry Bri i can not find a job anywhere i blame it on them F**KERS sorry if that is being racist in some sort of way but that is the way tat i feel labour goverment its all a load of shite

I understand Pete, i think the same way, i'm afraid its the price we pay for been in Europe, for me i would get the hell out of it but will we ever get the chance. 14 things I hate about people. Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Wed 11 Nov - 6:59:11

20. People who don't use indicators so you end up waiting at a roundabout when you could've gone on 10 different occasions.

21. Grandparents who feel they have to give you a farewell warning all the time, 'don't lose your keys', 'drive carefully', 'don't lose your purse'. It just makes me so grateful as I would've certainly dropped my keys if she hadn't reminded me not to.

I have about 9 others (many driving related) if anyone wants to read my 'Rant' topic.

Sorry Nightmare, but I was reading your list thinking 'I do that a lot' for quite a few of them. And I always do yours Terrier.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 14 Nov - 21:31:46

It's ok Wednesday, I think most people do but it bugs me lol. Razz Just one of then things.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 13 Apr - 7:49:46

NIGHTMARE wrote:
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
Who and where are they?

Laughing me head off reading them mate

Am probably one of those mate...am looking for me phone/keys/wallet for about 10 miniutes when its in me chuffing pocket
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 15 Apr - 2:59:08

Really funny.
What about the folk that ask you how you are feeling when you're ill and before you get a word in edgeways they have had more illnesses than you and there's no way you might have suffered in quite the same way as them; and you haven't responded yet to the first question!
Folk who say I'll get this round (when it is their round) and expect a round of applause but still don't make a move for the bar.
Folk who always ensure that every time you meet them for a beer ........you end up getting the first and last round!
Folk who say ''is it raining?'' when you walk through the door piss soaking wet!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 15 Apr - 3:12:16

hoolahoop wrote:Really funny.
What about the folk that ask you how you are feeling when you're ill and before you get a word in edgeways they have had more illnesses than you and there's no way you might have suffered in quite the same way as them; and you haven't responded yet to the first question!
Folk who say I'll get this round (when it is their round) and expect a round of applause but still don't make a move for the bar.
Folk who always ensure that every time you meet them for a beer ........you end up getting the first and last round!
Folk who say ''is it raining?'' when you walk through the door piss soaking wet!

I know the feeling Hoola Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 15 Apr - 4:02:31

pkt_drfc wrote:

I know the feeling Hoola Laughing Laughing Laughing

So do i..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Thu 15 Apr - 7:22:06

Here's a few from a trip to town this afternoon...

1.) Music in cafes that is turned up really loud only for the benefit of the staff. Who then tutt. and roll their eyes when you ask for it to be turned down a wee bit.
2.) Magazine browsers in W.H.Smiths' Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
3.) Buskers who couldn't play a note if it wasn't for beatbox / ghetto blaster / amplifier the're hooked up to.
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 15 Apr - 7:25:17

2ellandback wrote:Here's a few from a trip to town this afternoon...

1.) Music in cafes that is turned up really loud only for the benefit of the staff. Who then tutt. and roll their eyes when you ask for it to be turned down a wee bit.
2.) Magazine browsers in W.H.Smiths' Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
3.) Buskers who couldn't play a note if it wasn't for beatbox / ghetto blaster / amplifier the're hooked up to.

Ive got another one

15 old men who moan about the kids of today and there loud music
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacko Thu 15 Apr - 7:42:15

People who make conversation with people serving them in food outlets.

I was in a sandwich shop today and some f*cker infront of me had recieved his sandwich but continued to keep nattering on about nothing.

Bah...
Sacko
Sacko

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 15 Apr - 7:48:04

2ellandback wrote:Here's a few from a trip to town this afternoon...

2.) Magazine browsers in W.H.Smiths' 14 things I hate about people. Icon_evil 14 things I hate about people. Icon_evil

I thought that was normal especially if the twats your meeting are late (hate the plastic wrappers they put on 442 these days)

Especially next year when Uncle Ken takes away the free 'Leeds Leeds Leeds'
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down