The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition

4 posters

Go down

The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition Empty The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 5 Aug - 4:22:12

Right then let see if you can predict the future,

The league we play in

Bolton & Kevin Davies to rip Championship apart and finish top of the league and goal scoring chart by some distance
Lester to be the first club to sack there manager in the in the championship
Sheffield Wednesday pig to do really well in both cups, with a spot of giant killing along the way, but league form suffering because of it
Brighton to lose there manager half way though the season and struggle going into the last game of the season needing to win to stay up
Charlton to finish rock bottom
P'Boro to be pushing for the play offs for most of the season and finish top 10
Barnsley to be top Yorkshire team in the head to head league,
Barnsley to be in the top ten in time for the third round of the FA Cup,
Barnsley to stay up again,

Other leagues

West Brom to be relegated,
Crawley To be promoted,
Rotherham to fail in the hunt for automatic promotion again,
Fleetwood to get play offs at least
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition Empty Re: The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 7 Aug - 5:20:48

Warnock will have walked out by christmas

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition Empty Re: The 'I Told You So!' Thread - 2012/2013 edition

Post by hoolahoop Fri 10 Aug - 19:25:39

Leeds still up for sale.

Wendies realise it was tougher than they thought.

Rovrum to go up automatics.

Rovers finish 8th.

Dingles avoid the drop by 1 point.

SM called in to help the Blunts 'stave off' closure.

More later.....................................
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Fri 10 Aug - 19:45:51

PL
Man City to walk the title
Swansea, Reading & West Ham relegated.
Sir Alex to resign after Man U fail to win a trophy

CH
Brum & Bolton go up automatically
Wolves, Wednesday, Boro & Blackpool in the play offs.
Barnslay, Palace & Millwall relegated.
Bates still in charge at Leeds, dingles still have 6 fingers and Mandric backs dave jones financially for a push to the PL.

L1
Blades & MK Dons go up automatic
Bournemouth, Notts County, Stevenage & Swindon in the play offs.
Crewe, Orient, Shrewsbury & Walsall rekegated.
Rovers in bottom half not far above relagation zone, and for years i've been the eternal optimist but sorry i think this could easily be a season of struggle.

L2
Exeter, Spirites & Rotherscum go up automatic.
Tranmere, Southend, Wycombe & Plymouth in play offs
Barnet & Burton relegated.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down