The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD

4 posters

Go down

TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD Empty TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD

Post by hoolahoop Thu 26 Nov - 3:23:01

Great to see you all signing up could you please tell others in readiness for your CCC status next year:-

1) How long have you supported HTFC ?
2) If you didn't support the Terriers who would you support ?
3) Which club do you like the least and why ?
4) What are your expectations for the 2009/10 season. ?
5) How did you find out about this board ?
6) What was your most memorable match ?
7) What was your least memorable match ?
Cool Are you a STH ?
9) Do you travel to 'away' games regularly ?
10)Do you go with other family memberseither home or away ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD Empty Re: TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD

Post by htafc7837 Wed 2 Dec - 4:12:40

1) 24 Years (Im 24)
2) No-One
3) Bradford City - Local Rivalry & What Horrible Kits!!!
4) Play-Offs
5) Through DATM Huddersfield Forum
6) Probably Mansfield League 2 Play-Off Final - Just because we were promoted.
7) Carslise Away, Boxing Day 2008, Lost 3-0 & it was f**king Freezing
8 ) Yes
9) Not as many as i'd like
10) Yes, Dad, Brother, Uncle, Auntie & 2 Cousins to Every Home game. Just my Dad, Brother & Uncle to Away Games.

TTID!!!

htafc7837
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD Empty Re: TERRIERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO THE BOARD

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 26 Jan - 6:26:36

Only just spotted this so thought I would tell you about me lol!

1) How long have you supported HTFC ? 4 years
2) If you didn't support the Terriers who would you support ? Probably Halifax as that's where I live
3) Which club do you like the least and why ? Leeds and the reasons should be obvious for you all Laughing
4) What are your expectations for the 2009/10 season. ? To be in the top half at least, preferably promotion to the Championship
5) How did you find out about this board ? Me mum (LuckyGirl)
6) What was your most memorable match ? When we played Leeds last season and beat them, that's the day we were all doing the mexican wave
7) What was your least memorable match ? Don't think any of them have ever been bad enough for me to want to forget them
Cool Are you a STH ? I was last season but couldn't afford one this season. hoping to be able to get one again for next season though
9) Do you travel to 'away' games regularly ? Haven't really been to any away games except friendly's
10)Do you go with other family members either home or away? I normally go with my boyfriend and his family

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Wed 27 Jan - 6:37:49

1)35 yrs, my mum was preggers with me we stood on the old East terrace!
2)Newcastle United
3)Leeds.We're a massive club in league 1. Nuff said!
4)Play offs
5)DATM
6)Bristol Rovers Wembly play off win
7)Getting pumped at Barnsley
8)not a STH due to job, but get there as offten as i can.
9)As above.My 10yr old is mad for it!NUFC away was quality!
10)Harry (10) Ellie (5) Wifey and Me!!!!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down