The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Taking the PI$$

5 posters

Go down

Someone's Taking the PI$$ Empty Someone's Taking the PI$$

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 30 Nov - 5:09:38

DESPITE Saturday's game at Plymouth Argyle being controversially abandoned just before the hour mark, Reds on loan midfielder Nathan Doyle will - amazingly - have to serve a one match suspension after picking up a yellow card at Home Park.

Nathan collected his fifth caution of the season at Plymouth and, although every other statistic from the game will be expunged from the official record, he will now have to serve a one match suspension, ruling him out of the trip to Blackpool next week.

To make matters even worse for the Reds - who were cruising at 4-1 up when Saturday's game was controversially halted by referee Gavin Ward - Anderson de Silva will also have to miss the game at Blackpool as last weekend's clash at Plymouth does not count towards his suspension.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Someone's Taking the PI$$ Empty Re: Someone's Taking the PI$$

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 30 Nov - 5:23:11

Sounds to me like the top dogs need to check what they are saying!!! On one hand they are saying that things don't count and on the otehr things do count!! What are they on!!!!!! I quite agree with the thread title!!!!!!!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 30 Nov - 5:26:37

Its Ridiculous, if the Game is abandoned then everything that happens in that game should be wiped clean, its things like this that make a complete mockery of the game, who makes these rules up.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 30 Nov - 5:41:31

It is an absolute joke. You're 100% right Yorkie. It's about time the people at the top sorted things like this out instead of just pretending it doesn't happen and when it does saying tough thats the rules.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 30 Nov - 6:07:02

Any supporter who went to that match should get free transport and match tickets, its always the poor Sod who has least that has to pay the most if you know what i mean. Someone's Taking the PI$$ Icon_scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 30 Nov - 6:08:32

I know exactly what you mean Yorkie and I couldn't agree more. The supporters should get to go for nothing when it's not even their fault that it has to be replayed!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 30 Nov - 6:31:58

yorkie64red wrote:Its Ridiculous, if the Game is abandoned then everything that happens in that game should be wiped clean, its things like this that make a complete mockery of the game, who makes these rules up.

That is bizarre if I was a Dingle I would be seething, yes the game should restart at 0-0 but other things like bookings should be wiped clean and finally the FL should have a fund for such a circumstance that doesn't leave both the supporters and their club in a financial mess that includes Argyle btw and their supporters !.
Dig deep, pay for the expenses of both sets of fans and the policing, stewarding , travel costs etc. This is an unusual situation in modern times but a time to get this sorted once and for all especially as this is such an infrequent occurrence..............I understand completely the anger of the Barnsley fans in this matter. Start a petition lads and I will certainly sign it.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 30 Nov - 6:43:39

I'll second that Hoola. I'll sign any petition with regards to this whole mess that has been created.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 1 Dec - 6:29:13

Whats so annoying is i knew the second it got abandoned that; we would have to start 0 - 0 and anderson would be banned for Blackpool and we wouldnt be able to do feck all about it. We were expected to happilly jump back on the coach piss wet through and without OUR 3 points. Thats why i kicked off anyway.

Nothing will come of it and we'll lose 1 - 0 on a ballak cold tuesday night. No point in any petetion, it gets you fecking no where... we had one for Hume and all those MPS signed....feck all happened.

Sorryfor yet another rant but i am still royally fecked off and will be for ages

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 1 Dec - 8:38:03

i'm fucked off too pal its been a shite weekend
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 1 Dec - 8:40:50

The best ive seen us play in 6+ years, 4 - 1 up and would have been more, and we come away with sweet feck all? Cannot get my head around it mate.

You going Blackpool?

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 1 Dec - 8:46:39

yeah i ant missed yet and i'm booked on to go to all games untill next year aswell
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down