The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst and Best car ever Owned

+2
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
6 posters

Go down

Worst and Best car ever Owned Empty Worst and Best car ever Owned

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Dec - 8:29:17

Whats the worst car you have ever had the misfortune to own, and whats the Best, for me the worst was a Fiat Punto, god was that a bag of shite cost me a bloody fortune would not go near another fiat as long as i live, as for the Best well i have had a couple going back to the nineties i had a Montego and loved it a much under rated car but the best i have had is a Ford Focus which i have now, just does about everything you could ask of it spacious comfortable and above all Reliable, you just can't beat Fords. Worst and Best car ever Owned Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Worst and Best car ever Owned Empty Re: Worst and Best car ever Owned

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 7 Dec - 8:30:51

worst car ford orion kept breaking down now i own aston martin db9
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 7 Dec - 8:31:34

nissan micra
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Dec - 8:32:12

pkt_drfc wrote:worst car ford orion kept breaking down now i own aston martin db9

No you don't Pete... Worst and Best car ever Owned Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Mon 7 Dec - 8:33:01

Worst car was my Ford Fiesta, best car has definitely been my Ford Fiesta.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 8 Dec - 10:56:45

Lol Wednesday. I'm guessing you have only ever had a Ford Fiesta? Pkt I don't believe you had an Aston Martin DB9 but if you are telling the truth can I have it when you buy a new car please!! Wink

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 23:25:37

Terrier2009 wrote:Lol Wednesday. I'm guessing you have only ever had a Ford Fiesta? Pkt I don't believe you had an Aston Martin DB9 but if you are telling the truth can I have it when you buy a new car please!! Wink

Its the drink Terrier, i thought you would know by now. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 2:43:04

yorkie64red wrote:Whats the worst car you have ever had the misfortune to own, and whats the Best, for me the worst was a Fiat Punto, god was that a bag of shite cost me a bloody fortune would not go near another fiat as long as i live, as for the Best well i have had a couple going back to the nineties i had a Montego and loved it a much under rated car but the best i have had is a Ford Focus which i have now, just does about everything you could ask of it spacious comfortable and above all Reliable, you just can't beat Fords. Worst and Best car ever Owned Icon_biggrin

Worst car for me was also Fiat Punto, Looked great, was a lovley Blue with Alloy Wheels, BUT spent more time off the road than on, Head Gasket, Exhaust, Leaking Oil, Cost a fortune to keep on the road, So i flogged it to some guy on Ebay for about £200!

Best car is a tough one, Had a nice Renault Laguna, but because thats French im gonna go with the Mazda 6, was beuty, was costing about £350 a month in Insurance & Fuel though so had to get rid and use r lasses learner car, i horrid little Scietento, only slightly better than the Punto!
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 9 Dec - 3:13:09

WakeyTerrier wrote:

Worst car for me was also Fiat Punto, Looked great, was a lovley Blue with Alloy Wheels, BUT spent more time off the road than on, Head Gasket, Exhaust, Leaking Oil, Cost a fortune to keep on the road, So i flogged it to some guy on Ebay for about £200!

Best car is a tough one, Had a nice Renault Laguna, but because thats French im gonna go with the Mazda 6, was beuty, was costing about £350 a month in Insurance & Fuel though so had to get rid and use r lasses learner car, i horrid little Scietento, only slightly better than the Punto!

I know just how you feel Wakey, mine was like a bottomless pit, new Cat converter which at the time cost me £700 as you had to buy them at the main dealers at that time , it was crap at starting and was basically a bag of shit i would never buy another fiat as long as i live.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 9 Dec - 3:31:20

You think thats bad you should see the price of an exhaust for my db9
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 5:58:05