The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ha Ha ha Massive Club

+4
MR NEGATIVE
Dan_the_Owl
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ha Ha ha Massive Club Empty Ha Ha ha Massive Club

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 31 Dec - 2:13:48

No Kop tickets for Palace
http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10304~1913747,00.html
Sheffield Wednesday would like to inform supporters that The Kop will not be utilised for the FA Cup third round match against Crystal Palace.

This decision has been made on the back of low ticket uptake in this stand and below average attendance expected for this game.

A total of 464 tickets had been allocated in the Kop in advance of sales being discontinued today (December 23) and supporters with these tickets should note that their tickets remain valid with space reserved in central blocks of the South Stand - HH1 HH2 and HH3. Fans with these tickets do not need to organise an exchange for the South Stand unless they would prefer to sit elsewhere. In this instance they can exchange their tickets at the Owls Megastore until 12pm noon on matchday (January 2). Alternatively call 0871 995 1867 (option 2 then option 4).

Around 50 seats have already been allocated in this area of the South Stand but the remaining spaces have been allocated to those holding Kop tickets as unreserved seating.

We apologise to any supporters who have bought Kop tickets for any inconvenience caused but would like to point out that the club has to cover the costs of staging this match.

Season ticket holders should note that their seats will be made available for general sale after 10am on December 24.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Ha Ha ha Massive Club Empty Re: Ha Ha ha Massive Club

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 2:27:46

I thought they normally went round the pubs of Sheffield handing out free tickets to anyone who would have them, thats the way they normally get there attendance figures up, that club is an absolute shambles. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Icon_porc
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 2:36:33

yorkie64red wrote:I thought they normally went round the pubs of Sheffield handing out free tickets to anyone who would have them, thats the way they normally get there attendance figures up, that club is an absolute shambles. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Icon_porc

Actually as i won't be going to Brentford on saturday, does anyone know the best place to go in Sheffield to get free tickets, i could do with a laugh.. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Icon_lol i assume its on some street corner. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Icon_cool
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 31 Dec - 5:03:34

Yawn, old news.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 5:04:54

Dan_the_Owl wrote:Yawn, old news.

Well its Christmas and theres nothing else to talk about.. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 31 Dec - 5:13:00

I know. Besides, you lot amuse me with your fixation on us. For a club that isn't big, you spend an awful lot of time talking about us. Laughing Carry on.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 31 Dec - 5:13:20

Dan_the_Owl wrote:Yawn, old news.

Why dint you share the news when you got it then
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 31 Dec - 5:16:30

Dan_the_Owl wrote:I know. Besides, you lot amuse me with your fixation on us. For a club that isn't big, you spend an awful lot of time talking about us. Laughing Carry on.

Yeah and You dont give a toss about us and donny but all you lot seem to know just whats going on with our teams every wednesday fans on most forums wants our our managers
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 31 Dec - 5:31:13

I think this thread is proof of why I didn't break the news here. Laughing

And Nightmare, you should know by now us Owls fans on here are not of the deluded 'massive club' variety. And not for a second do I believe that either Mark Robins or Sean O'Driscoll would be interested in managing our club at present. But you're still going on about us, so thanks, you're boosting the post count in here, do carry on. Laughing
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 31 Dec - 5:32:32

NIGHTMARE wrote:

Why dint you share the news when you got it then

The word EMBARASSMENT springs to mind.
Big club-not any more.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 31 Dec - 5:35:19

roversboy4lyf wrote:

The word EMBARASSMENT springs to mind.
Big club-not any more.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 31 Dec - 5:40:16

Dan_the_Owl wrote:I think this thread is proof of why I didn't break the news here. Laughing

And Nightmare, you should know by now us Owls fans on here are not of the deluded 'massive club' variety. And not for a second do I believe that either Mark Robins or Sean O'Driscoll would be interested in managing our club at present. But you're still going on about us, so thanks, you're boosting the post count in here, do carry on. Laughing

Good reply Dan but you must admit it doesn't reflect well and we thought we were the 'laughing stock' due to Satdi's fiasco.
Please don't take these threads personally, it's only banter and I'm sure that both Yorkie and nightie are aware that you are not of the 'we are a massive club' mentality.......chill out. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 31 Dec - 5:57:22

I'm not taking anything personally, sorry if it came off that way, I thought the smilies would get that across. Just getting my point about managerial candidates over there. And like I said before, I don't mind you all coming and having a little dig, isn't the point after all? The banter is good.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 6:00:36

Dan_the_Owl wrote:I'm not taking anything personally, sorry if it came off that way, I thought the smilies would get that across. Just getting my point about managerial candidates over there. And like I said before, I don't mind you all coming and having a little dig, isn't the point after all? The banter is good.

You can upset Dingles all day long Dan, nobody will stop you... Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 31 Dec - 6:04:07

And no, you are right, it doesn't reflect well. Many can't see the point in the FA Cup given the importance of every single point in the league right now, but a big side in round 4 certainly would halp financially. The predictable result of a disillusioned fanbase I suppose.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 31 Dec - 6:13:21

Dan_the_Owl wrote:And no, you are right, it doesn't reflect well. Many can't see the point in the FA Cup given the importance of every single point in the league right now, but a big side in round 4 certainly would halp financially. The predictable result of a disillusioned fanbase I suppose.

Couple of wins under your belt and things will look much better, however I'm not sure where they will come from. You certainly played a lot better against the ' Banana Barcodes', thing is will the team be up for the next game. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 6:20:56

I think from there next 4 games i can see a win and 3 draws,but they need to get it sorted before the teams directly above them or just below them do, i can actually see Wednesday struggling and do think they could be in a relegation battle for most if not all of the rest of the season.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 31 Dec - 6:28:59

To be honest i think January is a Massive Month for Wednesday not on the field but off it if the fans don't full the stands then the transfer window could rip the club apart
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 31 Dec - 6:59:50

NIGHTMARE wrote:To be honest i think January is a Massive Month for Wednesday not on the field but off it if the fans don't full the stands then the transfer window could rip the club apart

Have to agree, they seem to be voting with their feet, some have even taken to supporting Rovrum ! lol! lol! lol!
They need that gate income and they need it fast for cashflow reasons. One big game against the Geordies won't keep the wolf from the door or a la Portsmouth ......they will have a big problem. bom bom bom
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 7:04:06

hoolahoop wrote:

Have to agree, they seem to be voting with their feet, some have even taken to supporting Rovrum ! Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol
They need that gate income and they need it fast for cashflow reasons. One big game against the Geordies won't keep the wolf from the door or a la Portsmouth ......they will have a big problem. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Bom Ha Ha ha Massive Club Bom Ha Ha ha Massive Club Bom

Not so sure, i think they have a loyal fanbase and will return when the good times come, the problem they have is that they have been promised that those good times are just around the corner so many times they no longer believe anything the club says... Ha Ha ha Massive Club Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 31 Dec - 9:17:25

...the problem they have is that they have been promised that those good times are just around the corner so many times they no longer believe anything the club says...

You're right about some supporters, no doubt there, but I still trust Lee Strafford, and I remain confident that he can appoint the right manager to keep us up in the short term, and the secure the necessary investment that we badly need to stabilise the club long term.

As for the sliding attendances, the only thing that will bring them up is results, we all know how fickle football fans can be. As I've stated elsewhere, January is going to be a huge month for the club, both financially and on the park, and will likely make or break our season.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 9:24:04

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

You're right about some supporters, no doubt there, but I still trust Lee Strafford, and I remain confident that he can appoint the right manager to keep us up in the short term, and the secure the necessary investment that we badly need to stabilise the club long term.

As for the sliding attendances, the only thing that will bring them up is results, we all know how fickle football fans can be. As I've stated elsewhere, January is going to be a huge month for the club, both financially and on the park, and will likely make or break our season.

To be fare its been a bad year with everything that has been going on people losing jobs and there been a general feel bad factor that i think has put a significant number of people off going to things like football matches, its ok if you go on your own but if you have a partner and children it can be bloody expensive and i do feel for people that fall into that catagory, so if a club any club starts to go through a bad period it is not going to make people think too hard about not spending cash on luxerys like football, its just a fact of life.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Thu 31 Dec - 21:12:52

thats is true yorkie64red people have spent a lot over xmas an will spend more on new years eve with family an frends so not got much more left in the coffers . you have to take a look at donny their crowds have gone up but you lot have little memories when you lot was getting just 1.500 at your old ground we will be back so enjoy your fun now but what goes around comes around boys speaking of fun did you lot see soccer am the other week they went to donny now that was funny lol! lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 21:17:46

wxm owl wrote:thats is true yorkie64red people have spent a lot over xmas an will spend more on new years eve with family an frends so not got much more left in the coffers . you have to take a look at donny their crowds have gone up but you lot have little memories when you lot was getting just 1.500 at your old ground we will be back so enjoy your fun now but what goes around comes around boys speaking of fun did you lot see soccer am the other week they went to donny now that was funny Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol Ha Ha ha Massive Club Lol

No but i heard about it, i think there must have been a bus trip from Worksop in. Ha Ha ha Massive Club Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Thu 31 Dec - 21:21:19

lol! lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content