The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAN UTD V WEEDS

+4
hoolahoop
Dan_the_Owl
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MAN UTD V WEEDS - Page 2 Empty Re: MAN UTD V WEEDS

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 4 Jan - 2:22:19

Weeds will not do F**k all without Beckford
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 2:28:26

pkt_drfc wrote:Weeds will not do F**k all without Beckford

No thats why i hope someone makes an offer for him that they can't refuse, hopefully it will mess there promotion push up as well, MAN UTD V WEEDS - Page 2 Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 2:29:44

Just hope we don't get them in the next round.. MAN UTD V WEEDS - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 4 Jan - 3:46:33

I hope we get them if anything just to my mates up
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jan - 5:16:30

yorkie64red wrote:

They deserved it though Pete. MAN UTD V WEEDS - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Manure only played with half their first team, anyway no time for either. Dan's idea is the best wipe both of the face of the earth along with Clelski, Bindippers and the Arse.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerman Mon 4 Jan - 6:25:30

Have to say , i was really pleased for Leeds.
Thought they deserved it too - i thought they had the best of the chances , even in the 2nd half , and to me they never looked in serious danger of losing their lead.
diggerman
diggerman
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Mon 4 Jan - 6:39:25

dont like either side but Leeds did well.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jan - 6:46:59

diggerman wrote:Have to say , i was really pleased for Leeds.
Thought they deserved it too - i thought they had the best of the chances , even in the 2nd half , and to me they never looked in serious danger of losing their lead.

I would agree with that............they quite simply wanted it more. At least one of the pair has gone out of the competition. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 4 Jan - 7:05:35

Tottenham away for them.
Not a easy place to go and to be honest i think tottenham will come out one top,yes leeds performed well but united were poor and only had half a squad out.
Well done leeds but spurs might be too difficult,they are very good at what they do and i think they will be a cut above when the two sides meet infact im not sure Beckford will stil be there.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 7:07:58

roversboy4lyf wrote:Tottenham away for them.
Not a easy place to go and to be honest i think tottenham will come out one top,yes leeds performed well but united were poor and only had half a squad out.
Well done leeds but spurs might be too difficult,they are very good at what they do and i think they will be a cut above when the two sides meet infact im not sure Beckford will stil be there.

Spurs will have learn't alot from todays game , i reckon they will beat Leeds, but then again i thought man U would have done today, MAN UTD V WEEDS - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 7 Jan - 5:47:21

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 7 Jan - 5:50:50

pkt_drfc wrote:Oh dear beckford hands transfer request [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/8444552.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/8444552.stm[/quote[/url]]

Just hope Billy is true to his word, and see's the season out with us.. MAN UTD V WEEDS - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 7 Jan - 6:08:26

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Fri 8 Jan - 0:54:28

I'm just thankful that all the Leeds fans I work with (and there's quite a few of 'em) have something else to bleat about, I'm sick of hearing them gushing on already Sleep
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2