The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back To Work Blues

+4
thornabyred
diggerman
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
8 posters

Go down

Back To Work Blues Empty Back To Work Blues

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 4 Jan - 5:43:33

Sad Mad Crying or Very sad pale
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Back To Work Blues Empty Re: Back To Work Blues

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 6:04:57

NIGHTMARE wrote:Back To Work Blues Icon_sad Back To Work Blues Icon_mad Back To Work Blues Icon_cry Back To Work Blues Icon_pale

I know, i'm back tommorow and to make it worse am on Nights, the holidays seem to have flown by but have enjoyed them this year, it doesen't seem 2 minuites when we were all talking about works partys, oh well back to reality and after been there for five minuites it won't feel as though i have ever been away. Back To Work Blues Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerman Mon 4 Jan - 6:27:38

well i only had xmas day , monday 28th , and new years day off (as well as the weekends) , and i'm back tomorrow too Sad
diggerman
diggerman
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 6:32:49

diggerman wrote:well i only had xmas day , monday 28th , and new years day off (as well as the weekends) , and i'm back tomorrow too Back To Work Blues Icon_sad

So how many on average to you dig in a week.. Back To Work Blues Icon_question
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Mon 4 Jan - 6:47:07

did 2 days last week but not looking forward to monday.
Working for Job Centres the first Monday of the month is always hectic and coupled with the xmas break we are expecting to be very busy.
All the people needing crisis loans,reclaims after xmas jobs finished and income support for all of the lone parents who have split from partners over the hols.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 6:56:48

thornabyred wrote:did 2 days last week but not looking forward to monday.
Working for Job Centres the first Monday of the month is always hectic and coupled with the xmas break we are expecting to be very busy.
All the people needing crisis loans,reclaims after xmas jobs finished and income support for all of the lone parents who have split from partners over the hols.

Got to say, i would not fancy your job.. Back To Work Blues Kopfschuettel either of them Back To Work Blues Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Mon 4 Jan - 8:09:40

Well I haven't left my work this past week, so no back to work blues for me. Just a decent payday and party to look forward to on thursday cheers
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Mon 4 Jan - 10:17:05

Only had Xmas day and Boxing day off.. Damn these people wanting to buy food!!!
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 10:19:22

jucyberry wrote:Only had Xmas day and Boxing day off.. Damn these people wanting to buy food!!!

Don't worry, i expect it won't be too long and they will have you working them as well. Back To Work Blues Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Mon 4 Jan - 10:30:30

Well, up until we were bought out by the coop we did open on boxing day, so I have worked more than my share of those too... one year we even opened Xmas day Sad . At least now we get that off..next year I get a three day-er tho cos xmas falls on a Saturday and Monday is my day off... Very Happy
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 10:32:49

jucyberry wrote:Well, up until we were bought out by the coop we did open on boxing day, so I have worked more than my share of those too... one year we even opened Xmas day Back To Work Blues Icon_sad . At least now we get that off..next year I get a three day-er tho cos xmas falls on a Saturday and Monday is my day off... Back To Work Blues Icon_biggrin

I take it you work for Somerfield then, our Coop has just been taken over by Sainsburys, much better and it has made the town much buisier, can't really see our local Somerfield lasting long to be honest it is dead. Back To Work Blues Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Mon 4 Jan - 10:35:05

It will be a biy longer than thatas there will be Bank Holidays on the Monday and Tuesday to make up for the festivities being over the weekend.

Will you get an extra day off to go with it - or at least some extra pay?

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 10:38:27

LuckyGirl wrote:It will be a biy longer than thatas there will be Bank Holidays on the Monday and Tuesday to make up for the festivities being over the weekend.

Will you get an extra day off to go with it - or at least some extra pay?

You been on the Magners again, luckygirl...Shocking.. Back To Work Blues Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Mon 4 Jan - 10:45:45

We were an independant firm, apparently one of the largest in the country at the time, family owned, the co-op bought all 26 stores nearly three years ago.. we has flirted with many franchises before our owner bit the bullet tho, somerfield being one of them..TBH, I thought it was crap, somerfield I mean, they did no research on what our customers needs were, stocking us with curries and dried seaweed ffs.We are a small village in rural costal Norfolk, jam packed with crumblies, the cosmopolitian center of cultural divercity we aren't..

the Coop , Well I don't think you can beat it foodwise, the own brands are brill..and the highest accolade I can give is the meat is fantastic, in three years I have not had one complaint..

aparently I'm pretty unique tho, Not only is mine the only butchery serveover in our particular group, but I'm the only female butcher...howzat...lol

for working New years day we got triple pay or double and a day in leu..I always miss bank holls cos Monday is my day off..what a bummer...Sad
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Mon 4 Jan - 10:47:59

Nope. Haven't had one since last we met up!! Did have 3 glasses of sparkling wine over Christmas and saw the New Year in with one alcoholic drink.

That's quite a lot for me!!!!

I'd never make the grade for your nights out!!!! lol!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 10:56:49

LuckyGirl wrote:Nope. Haven't had one since last we met up!! Did have 3 glasses of sparkling wine over Christmas and saw the New Year in with one alcoholic drink.

That's quite a lot for me!!!!

I'd never make the grade for your nights out!!!! Back To Work Blues Lol

You need to spend a few nights out with Peter, he will show you how to go on.. Back To Work Blues Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 4 Jan - 11:00:26

I can not drink alot i am a lightweight
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 11:02:33